• Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

eventgm5, Super Game Master 3 hours ago
Redemption! Halion and his Lieutenant will destroy Argent Tournament Grounds. Champions, come and kill that twilight destroyer at 15:15 ST!
Surfacingx, Admins 10 hours ago
Eternal! Get ready to face the wrath of Dark Illidan! Starting at 8:20 ST
Mickox2, Super Forum Mod 1 day ago
Congratulations to the winners of Guess the image #16 forum event! check them out! http://goo.gl/VVEOks
Xaviortemplar, Super Game Master 1 day ago
Remorse! XaviorTemplar has gone rogue! Stop him in the Dire Maul Arena at 2:45 ST!
Xaviortemplar, Super Game Master 1 day ago
Redemption! The champions of Eternal-Wow are planing to destroy Azzeroth! Stop them at 11:00 ST!

Board index Discussion The Lounge

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

How do I contact a GM?

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:10 am by saphlan
I bought the "Eternal Cloak of Defiance" from the item shop. My character was logged in when I bought it. This happened about an hour ago.

I remember that after I bought it that the item shop had a little caption on top saying I might need help from a gm or something.
So how do I contact a GM?

Private
Registered users
#2 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 am by Ikybod
You only need a GM if its a item transfer or something of that nature, when buying an item from the item store try doing this:

1) Log out of the game completely.
2) Buy and send your item from the store.
3) Wait about 5 or 10 mins, delete your cache folder then log back in to the game.

this is how ive always bought items from the store, after doing this my items are always in the post as I log back into the realm. Hope this works for you. ;)

Challenger
Donors
#3 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm by eJimmyJJ
You can't contact a GM... Nor do GMs contact you :\..

The Patient
Banned
#4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm by killadude4
Ikybod wrote:You only need a GM if its a item transfer or something of that nature, when buying an item from the item store try doing this:

1) Log out of the game completely.
2) Buy and send your item from the store.
3) Wait about 5 or 10 mins, delete your cache folder then log back in to the game.

this is how ive always bought items from the store, after doing this my items are always in the post as I log back into the realm. Hope this works for you. ;)

Please don't use this long process, just log in for 2 minutes, /reload, POOF!
I'm a gnome, when I walk out of my chopper, everybody runs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LheS8xvLXS4

Challenger
Donors
Post a reply Return to The Lounge Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1