Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Sat, October, 25
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

Surfacingx, Admins 3 hours ago
New Facebook coupon is up!! Like us and save now! http://goo.gl/lcb4JE
Andrewortola, Senior Forum Mod 9 hours ago
The Signature of the week is up, dont forget to submit your entry! http://goo.gl/Gsg0U0
Evililidan, Super Game Master 13 hours ago
Redemption, a hunt for treasures awaits you as the GMs require your aid for their new experiments. Scavenger hunt at 16:00 ST!
Ryouta, Senior Game Masters 17 hours ago
We are currently looking out for new Game Masters! And we want you! Apply today http://t.co/c5lYHPRHXv
Evililidan, Super Game Master 19 hours ago
Remorse, a fight in the clouds will initiate at 10:00 AM ST as you fight to stay alive! Watch your every step, because it's a big drop down.

Board index Discussion The Lounge

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

mist of pandaria

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 9 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm by westtell4
Does Eternal-wow have any plans to make a mist of pandaria server

Private
Registered users
#2 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 am by madman4321
Making a WoW: MoP (Mist of Pandaria) server before its released or even using content before its released can get servers shut down. Also I don't think that Eternal-WoW would have any plans of getting a MoP server just yet as it is a new release soon and could also receive a C&D (Cease and Desist) from Blizzard for having content of a newly released game before it takes an actual impact to their servers.

Regards,
Madman4321,
Eternal-WoW Builder.

Rival
Registered users
#3 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm by BannanaWaffles
I would like to bump this, on topic.
I am wondering if there, despite being currently unable to do it for legal reasons, are plans in the future for a Mists server to be created on Eternal-Wow?

I was unable to sign into my old account, so I even created a new one to ask this (Among other things).

Private
Registered users
#4 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm by Rarre94
I am wondering if there, despite being currently unable to do it for legal reasons, are plans in the future for a Mists server to be created on Eternal-Wow?
Whther Eternal-WoW will create a Mist of Pandarian server is yet for the future to see. It's currently really new and no one really knows how everything works out. Before it can even come any private server, it needs to be played on the blizzard realms for a longer time. Aswell as applying something so new to a private server would bring and incredible amount of bugs and problems that would probably take even to long to fix properly for it to be even playable.

Although, I heard rumours going around that the hole system it was built up on, like cataclysm didn't work perfectly and that they had to change it to what they used in Wotlk. If this is true then I might be easier for it to be applied to a private server.

All in all, I'd say you have to wait atleast 6 months or more before you see this actually popping up on the private servers. Maybe less, maybe more, although, disussing it in a hot/sticky topic at this point would rather be pointless in my eyes.

Best regards,
Caph/Capish
Best regards,
Donation Team
Caph

The Diplomat
Registered users
#5 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 am by Nodoka666
This is what i think about mop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR-az-O ... AAAAAAAMAA

imo

bc was epic
wotlk was good
cata is when it went downhill
and now with mop we are going to have pokemon a even more stupid talent system then we had it cata.
and not to mention that the entire expansion is based on kung fu panda

Conqueror
Registered users
#6 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:28 am by DemonSoliloquy
Nodoka666 wrote:This is what i think about mop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR-az-O ... AAAAAAAMAA

imo

bc was epic
wotlk was good
cata is when it went downhill
and now with mop we are going to have pokemon a even more stupid talent system then we had it cata.
and not to mention that the entire expansion is based on kung fu panda

Oh, a bug in the beta server. That's unheard of.
There have been bugs like that in the Eternal servers, and these ones are live.

Pandarens were introduced to Warcraft way before Kung Fu Panda came out. No idea where you pulled that one out of.
Pet battle system is a new feature, nobody has to play it if they don't want to.
It's just like mount collection, transmog, etc.

The Patient
Donors

Advertisement
#7 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm by starjumper2004
DemonSoliloquy wrote:
Nodoka666 wrote:This is what i think about mop...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR-az-OtkU&feature=g-all-u&context=G2884f83FAAAAAAAAMAA

Pandarens were introduced to Warcraft way before Kung Fu Panda came out. No idea where you pulled that one out of.
Pet battle system is a new feature, nobody has to play it if they don't want to.
It's just like mount collection, transmog, etc.

Okay I HAVE to ask, WoW came out in 04, Kung Fu Panda 4 years later in '08, The Burning Crusade didn't enter until '07, Wrath of the Lich King in '08, Cataclysm in 2010, and MoP wasn't announced until 2011 just coming out 2 days ago. So please... explain to me where YOU think Kung Fu Panda doesn't fit... I mean it matches a LOT of it. Lets put some things together... Po = panda ... they are panda's... Po = Monk... well I'll be a monkey's uncle, they are also monks! ... Po catches things randomly ... holy crap in the trailer that panda catches the hammer!!! Po had the Wooshie Pinkie Hold with his Skadoosh moment.... well well well... Panda in trailer didn't have a hold of their pinkie, BUT he DID have a Skadoosh moment at the end. So please... explain to me how MoP has NOTHING related to Kung Fu Panda when it came out 4 years later =P <3

Private
Registered users
#8 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 pm by Eifion
Okay I HAVE to ask, WoW came out in 04, Kung Fu Panda 4 years later in '08, The Burning Crusade didn't enter until '07, Wrath of the Lich King in '08, Cataclysm in 2010, and MoP wasn't announced until 2011 just coming out 2 days ago. So please... explain to me where YOU think Kung Fu Panda doesn't fit... I mean it matches a LOT of it. Lets put some things together... Po = panda ... they are panda's... Po = Monk... well I'll be a monkey's uncle, they are also monks! ... Po catches things randomly ... holy crap in the trailer that panda catches the hammer!!! Po had the Wooshie Pinkie Hold with his Skadoosh moment.... well well well... Panda in trailer didn't have a hold of their pinkie, BUT he DID have a Skadoosh moment at the end. So please... explain to me how MoP has NOTHING related to Kung Fu Panda when it came out 4 years later =P <3

Class is now in session ;)

Back in the old days, when it was just "Warcraft" Blizzard released news of a Panda-monk class being added to the game (If memory serves me it was the Warcraft III era) Well anyway, it was all a April fools joke; Blizzard didn't expect everyone to be "revved up" over the idea and it left a lot of people with a sour taste in they're mouths when they found out it was just for April fools. Some months later they released a Panda race for Warcraft III, now eventually it has been brought back in the form of the MoP expansion. It was only a matter of time before they brought the Panda's back from Warcraft to World of Warcraft. It's said there was originally speculation to release the race and class when WoW had it's original release. It's has been in the works for many, many years before Kung-fu Panda, not just the four years you think, a lot longer. The idea stemmed from one of the staff who got nicknamed Panda one night whilst camping with friends.
He made a Christmas card depicting himself and his newly born daughter as a father panda and baby panda in a winter landscape. He then proceeded to take the card into work to see what his colleges thought of it before making copies and sending it to people. Many Blizzard staff liked the card a lot and he came up with the idea of making it a race and class in the games we play and love now. The monk class and Asian style that accompanies the panda race is down to the fact that panda's come from Asia. It's annoying when people say Blizzard ripped off Kung-fu Panda, but it can't be helped when a lot of people aren't from an older era of Warcraft like myself :P
I sincerely hope this clears things up for you and I apologise if that was way more information than needed haha :P Any-ways, have fun playing WoW.

Best Wishes.

Eifion

Private
Donors
#9 Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 pm by Playeraflan
starjumper2004 wrote:Okay I HAVE to ask, WoW came out in 04, Kung Fu Panda 4 years later in '08, The Burning Crusade didn't enter until '07, Wrath of the Lich King in '08, Cataclysm in 2010, and MoP wasn't announced until 2011 just coming out 2 days ago. So please... explain to me where YOU think Kung Fu Panda doesn't fit... I mean it matches a LOT of it. Lets put some things together... Po = panda ... they are panda's... Po = Monk... well I'll be a monkey's uncle, they are also monks! ... Po catches things randomly ... holy crap in the trailer that panda catches the hammer!!! Po had the Wooshie Pinkie Hold with his Skadoosh moment.... well well well... Panda in trailer didn't have a hold of their pinkie, BUT he DID have a Skadoosh moment at the end. So please... explain to me how MoP has NOTHING related to Kung Fu Panda when it came out 4 years later =P <3

Please dont necro old topics,Locking this thread.

The Diplomat
Donors
Topic locked Return to The Lounge Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 9 posts • Page 1 of 1