Wed, August, 23
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

  • Bjergsen, Senior Game Masters 4 days ago
    Are you a dedicated, willing individual with a desire to help and support the community? Apply for GM today! https://goo.gl/qFGGAR
  • wonderchild97, Super Game Master 1 week ago
    Redemption! Save us all, and help defeat Archimonde The Defiler, who've escaped from Hyjal Summit @ ST 13:10
  • Bjergsen, Senior Game Masters 3 weeks ago
    Are you a dedicated, willing individual with a desire to help and support the community? Apply for GM today! https://goo.gl/qFGGAR
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 weeks ago
    New Item of the Month is now up! Enjoy!
  • Bjergsen, Senior Game Masters 3 weeks ago
    Are you a dedicated, willing individual with a desire to help and support the community? Apply for GM today! https://goo.gl/qFGGAR

Board index Discussion News

Eternal-WoW Survey Results

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 3 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4
#41 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:18 am by Bjergsen
Greetings,

Thank you for taking your time to share with us. All you have said was completely true in old days, but we have discussed it in meeting and now we do not force anymore GMs to be active in their accounts it's not requirement anymore, also about asking for permission to log in legit it was only for trial period which is moderator also they're not required to ask for it anymore and they are supposed to keep an eye in ticket page because if we found them playing with their legit and tickets up, of course we will warn them and take decision. We do not force GMs now to be active 24/7 or force them to do anything while they play other games because they are humans they have issues.

Regards,
Senior Game Master Bjergsen
User avatar

Posts: 1513,Topics: 118,
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 1:24 am
The Diplomat
Senior Game Masters
Karma: 200
#42 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:36 am by gargletide
The official policy was only for moderators to request permission, but I personally had Super GMs+ pull me aside for playing (whilst on teamspeak in the right channels and such and logging to answer tickets) too much, despite only playing once a week or two weeks. It was bad.

Another question: is anything being done about GMs being virtually useless in most cases when it comes to tickets? A majority of responses to tickets asking for help (at least when I was a GM) was to report the problem on the bug tracker as GMs were not allowed to intervene at all except in specific cases (missing patch, etc). I'm not exaggerating when I say you could easily replace GM responses with a bot that just sends a mail directing players to the forum.

It made responding to tickets feel utterly pointless, and it sucks for players because they don't get needed help fast enough.


Posts: 0,
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:18 am
Private
Registered users
Karma: 0
#43 Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:26 pm by Clismore2
Why is a Community Manager - somebody entirely separate to in-game issues - threatening to interfere with bans levelled upon players for in-game issues?

As we all know, Diethylamide is Cymon, in-game.

WoWScrnShot_070917_055029.jpg


The status que is no more, the decay that ran rampant will be mended; we as a Staff, as a team, will work together to usher in a new era of transparency, professionalism and quality.


So, the Community Manager himself is interfering with in-game disciplinary issues. The decay is being mended indeed. What absolute twaddle. As you can see, the staff are as self-serving as ever.

I have a lot of hope in how Eternal-WoW will handle future issues (sarcasm).

Inb4 I get my post 'accidentally deleted'.
User avatar

Posts: 599,Topics: 27,
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 am
Conqueror
Donors
Karma: 17
#44 Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:54 pm by elderx
Clismore2 wrote:Why is a Community Manager - somebody entirely separate to in-game issues - threatening to interfere with bans levelled upon players for in-game issues?

As we all know, Diethylamide is Cymon, in-game.

WoWScrnShot_070917_055029.jpg


The status que is no more, the decay that ran rampant will be mended; we as a Staff, as a team, will work together to usher in a new era of transparency, professionalism and quality.


So, the Community Manager himself is interfering with in-game disciplinary issues. The decay is being mended indeed. What absolute twaddle. As you can see, the staff are as self-serving as ever.

I have a lot of hope in how Eternal-WoW will handle future issues (sarcasm).

Inb4 I get my post 'accidentally deleted'.


Please do not take assumptions on something you don't know and prejudice something. Stop creating rumours and spreading them because they are purely made out of your assumptions.
Forum Master I Game Master ElderX
Responsibilities : Eternal-wow Forums
User avatar

Posts: 157,Topics: 2,
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am
Challenger
Game Masters
Karma: 6
#45 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 pm by Clismore2
elderx wrote:Please do not take assumptions on something you don't know


We're reaching levels of irony that shouldn't even be possible.

elderx wrote:Stop creating rumours


I'm not wrong, though. Am I?

elderx wrote:they are purely made out of your assumptions.


If this is the quality of GM that we have now, then I'm a little worried. Then again, given who we have left and who is training people, I wouldn't expect anything more.
User avatar

Posts: 599,Topics: 27,
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 am
Conqueror
Donors
Karma: 17
#46 Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:53 pm by kriken
elderx wrote:Stop creating rumours and spreading them because they are purely made out of your assumptions.


As a player of the server he has the right to voice himself. Are you going to go as far as deleting his post purely because he more than likely pointed out who the CM is? If you did then it shows everyone that the staff isn't professional, at least in the lower levels.
Image
Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant
User avatar

Posts: 592,Topics: 72,Images: 23
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Conqueror
Donors
Karma: 34


Advertisement
#47 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:57 am by elderx
Are you going to go as far as deleting his post purely because he more than likely pointed out who the CM is?

No one is going to delete his post but i don't really know why he is so rigid in his assumption, any player who is playing across our realms can type in like that in world chat and we cannot assume everyone who types like that as the CM

As a player of the server he has the right to voice himself

Yes, everyone has the right to voice for themselves, but voicing out for something you have no idea about and standing firmly on the on the assumption you made is truly illogical, no one will ever know the true CM unless he says so and i can assure that no one from the Eternal-wow Staff team will speak out like that in world chat.

Last but not least, the staff team will always be professional and try our best to give better and quality playing environment for the players. so you guys don't have to worry about the deletion of post which is neither abusive nor inappropriate in any manner.
Forum Master I Game Master ElderX
Responsibilities : Eternal-wow Forums
User avatar

Posts: 157,Topics: 2,
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 am
Challenger
Game Masters
Karma: 6
#48 Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:12 am by Clismore2
elderx wrote:
Are you going to go as far as deleting his post purely because he more than likely pointed out who the CM is?

No one is going to delete his post but i don't really know why he is so rigid in his assumption, any player who is playing across our realms can type in like that in world chat and we cannot assume everyone who types like that as the CM

As a player of the server he has the right to voice himself

Yes, everyone has the right to voice for themselves, but voicing out for something you have no idea about and standing firmly on the on the assumption you made is truly illogical, no one will ever know the true CM unless he says so and i can assure that no one from the Eternal-wow Staff team will speak out like that in world chat.

Last but not least, the staff team will always be professional and try our best to give better and quality playing environment for the players. so you guys don't have to worry about the deletion of post which is neither abusive nor inappropriate in any manner.


You are assuming that I don't know who Diethyl's in-game character is. You would be incorrect in that assumption.

Perhaps you are assuming that we don't know what we're talking about. You, again, would be incorrect in that assumption. Kriken and myself have plenty of experience with dealing with staff members, given that we ourselves were staff. Old mate knows what he is talking about, his experience is formidable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

elderx wrote:but voicing out for something you have no idea about


The thing is. I know that this is him. I know that for a fact. I know Simon, he was a pain when people had to deal with him on staff, and he's now a pain when people have to deal with him as a PR manager. Don't assume that people are ignorant and idiotic. People do not appreciate being condescended to. Condescending, by the way, means talking down to somebody.
User avatar

Posts: 599,Topics: 27,
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 am
Conqueror
Donors
Karma: 17
#49 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 am by Diethylamidex
Clismore2 wrote:You are assuming that I don't know who Diethyl's in-game character is. You would be incorrect in that assumption.

Perhaps you are assuming that we don't know what we're talking about. You, again, would be incorrect in that assumption. Kriken and myself have plenty of experience with dealing with staff members, given that we ourselves were staff. Old mate knows what he is talking about, his experience is formidable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

The thing is. I know that this is him. I know that for a fact. I know Simon, he was a pain when people had to deal with him on staff, and he's now a pain when people have to deal with him as a PR manager. Don't assume that people are ignorant and idiotic. People do not appreciate being condescended to. Condescending, by the way, means talking down to somebody.

You're incorrect in your assumption that you know I am Simon; I am not him, your fact is false.
User avatar

Posts: 68,Topics: 14,
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 am
Duelist
Banned
Karma: 16
#50 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:27 am by gardio1234
Diethylamidex wrote:
Clismore2 wrote:You are assuming that I don't know who Diethyl's in-game character is. You would be incorrect in that assumption.

Perhaps you are assuming that we don't know what we're talking about. You, again, would be incorrect in that assumption. Kriken and myself have plenty of experience with dealing with staff members, given that we ourselves were staff. Old mate knows what he is talking about, his experience is formidable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

The thing is. I know that this is him. I know that for a fact. I know Simon, he was a pain when people had to deal with him on staff, and he's now a pain when people have to deal with him as a PR manager. Don't assume that people are ignorant and idiotic. People do not appreciate being condescended to. Condescending, by the way, means talking down to somebody.

You're incorrect in your assumption that you know I am Simon; I am not him, your fact is false.
Pretty much sums up the futility of assumptions pretty well. I mean, just earlier - merely based off your writing style, I assumed Clismore2 was someone he was not. So in this case, to see him assume our beloved CM to be someone he actually is not... is rather hilarious, isn't it?

When we make an assumption we tend to believe we're right, but if we were sure - it wouldn't be an assumption... it would simply be a fact. Point being, no matter how fabulous you are - you cannot always be right, sadly.
User avatar

Posts: 19,
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 am
Private
Registered users
Karma: 10
#51 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 am by darrian12
Eternal-WoW is sadly a dead server. I still occasionally play for shits and giggles, but.. it gets boring very quickly. It doesn't help either that the staff team is insanely cancerous, I won't go into detail here -- you know who you are B). The question is, why even bother? Just let it die, it's over; it was fun while it lasted.

Go read this guide: https://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stag ... and-grief/
David.


Posts: 1443,Topics: 87,Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:57 am
Location: The Netherlands
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 233
#52 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 pm by fatalaim
If it's dead, why bother posting or playing? I say, if people are still passionate about the realm, let them be passionate and don't keep trying to knock them down. I love this realm and would come back in a heartbeat if I had the time.
Nekronomikon
Visibledeath
Orkhid
Fatalsilence


Posts: 156,Topics: 24,Images: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 pm
Challenger
Registered users
Karma: 6
#53 Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 am by khaled9
Eternal isn't dead .. It may not what it was once have been, a server with 3000+ players online daily, but that doesn't change the fact Eternal is still alive and running like any other private server.
It saddens me when I see old players trying to suppress a server they once loved and played..that only reflects on their personality and behaviour irl which is pathetic imo.
Of course Eternal cannot rise again as it was before when their staff is not even over 20 people and have a toxic community that spam the forum with stuff like " Eternal is dead why do you even bother" , new or even old returning players will not keep or bother playing when they such toxicity.
that being said, you cannot expect Eternal to change unless you change yourself.. enough with the toxic comments and help Eternal if you're still interested in the server, otherwise stop posting & playing and leave them alone.
Apor, Ex-Senior CTD RIP
Never Regret Anything, Because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
User avatar

Posts: 836,Topics: 47,Images: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 am
Location: AFK
Crusader
Donors
Karma: 138
#54 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 am by gardio1234
khaled9 wrote:Eternal isn't dead .. It may not what it was once have been, a server with 3000+ players online daily, but that doesn't change the fact Eternal is still alive and running like any other private server.
It saddens me when I see old players trying to suppress a server they once loved and played..that only reflects on their personality and behaviour irl which is pathetic imo.
Of course Eternal cannot rise again as it was before when their staff is not even over 20 people and have a toxic community that spam the forum with stuff like " Eternal is dead why do you even bother" , new or even old returning players will not keep or bother playing when they such toxicity.
that being said, you cannot expect Eternal to change unless you change yourself.. enough with the toxic comments and help Eternal if you're still interested in the server, otherwise stop posting & playing and leave them alone.
Pressure flipping the responsibility of Eternal-WoW being a sinking ship to the playerbase instead of the management, shake my head. The playerbase are consumers, the management are the producers and are therefore the most responsible for the server's welfare and success. You pretty much just said: the consumers should lower their standards and enjoy what they have even though the competitors are several times better now in terms of game development and the only thing keeping the customers here at all is the sunk cost fallacy
Definition: the idea that a company or organization is more likely to continue with a project if they have already invested a lot of money, time, or effort in it, even when continuing is not the best thing to do:
, and pure loyalty along with the community and friends. It might not be as good as it used to be - but at least it's something and you're still hanging around for a reason, I agree with this. We're all here for a reason, if I didn't have this sentimental value attached to Eternal-WoW, I wouldn't give a damn about it. But seeing something you care about rotting away and doing nothing when its limbs are infected and in need of amputation due to neglect is rather disheartening. Especially when the infection is spreading so far and wide that its very life might be in danger and amputation might no longer work.

Do you still expect the players to look forward to the future of Eternal-WoW or to enjoy what they currently have when their friends are leaving one by one and seeking other options, whilst simultaneously urging them to join them elsewhere? Because that is what is currently going on, and there is very little to be done about it. It's not good, do not expect much change from your playerbase besides negativity if you refuse to make any significant changes yourself when the place is on fire. That is how it has always worked since the beginning of time. The playerbase won't change and miraculously become less toxic without anything changing from Eternal's end, nor will the fire be put out by itself with the tree still in tact.

Does any of the responsibility lie with the playerbase? Of course, they're leaving and going to the side with greener grass, because that's an option for them which Eternal-WoW's management does not have. Would they be leaving as much as they currently are if the grass on Eternal-WoW's side wasn't starting to smell funny and show signs of withering? Definitely not, right? So do you blame the formerly loyal sheep for now finally starting to go for the more greener grass, or do you blame the lack of nurse and care of the dying grassfield by the farmer? I mean, if I was a sheep and I had been at this field of grass for a long time, I would be reluctant to leave it immediately because I feel it is a reliable and consistent source of nutrition, right? But new consumers will just see a withering field of grass with a few old sheep and plenty of new and old sheep on the other newer, more kept and healthier greener grass fields. It should be relatively easy to figure out which option is the better one, is it not? And with our influx of new players reducing significantly with old players leaving more frequently... should tell you a lot, should it not?
User avatar

Posts: 19,
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 am
Private
Registered users
Karma: 10
#55 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:17 am by DragonScales
I know i said i wasn't going to post on the forums but you really have to look at the realms on a one on one basis to determine why is it the way it is so let's do so shall we.

Disclaimer " All this is my thoughts only "

Remorse: Hardly any one helps with the gearing process and or people do not want to run BT the amount of times needed from SR1-SR3 because they feel it really is unneeded. Because of the first reason new players are leaving without the needed help and because of the second reason if they even do get the help they get to a point where they feel they do not want to go through BT anymore multiple times. I also am not the ONLY remorse player who thinks this way

Eternal: Well here we thought that fixing the percentage between gear and balancing gear would help with the realm but there are other fixes like wintergrasp and other multiple things that I wont get into here. In the end like i had suggested years ago there should have been an instant 80 server non custom and that the eternal realm be the instant 80 custom one but my idea was shut down then.

Redemption: With the fact that cores change and when they do the testers have to start ALL over with testing all the content its been really difficult to say the least to get it to 100% imo. Aside from that let's say you are a new player like i tried about two weeks ago. When you get on you can get the starter gear and then if you want in a raid of course you can ask, but this is where it gets tricky because as i stated in a previous post they pretty much want you at 5k GS which is impossible and just outright a wrong mentality for older redemption players to have on new ones starting there. That will scare aware any new player imo from trying to stay on the realm and not want to try to further themselves there.

Genesis: Well here can't say much here if you have the time to level and you like that thing do it Aside from that This is actually by far imo where i found the best player community on all five realms. They are personable, they treat you fairly, they teach you tactics on raids, and they dont pressure you. The only down side is leveling to max level.

Apocalypse: The one we don't talk about that isn't even on the main page anymore but yet you can still access. I am probably the last ex staff member who still plays on there. At one point i had a donor pve druid on there so i could help people with end game content. As we all know most Dev's are not interested in touching this content and therefore not fixing it..so it's just out of sight out of mind to be honest.. I still try to stray there once in a blue moon but like others before it , It is pretty much Gone.

You talk about how grass is greener elsewhere I mean people can decide to do whatever it is they want to do. Ultimately it is there right to do so. We can't force them to stay here. We can only offer them these services and beyond that we have no control. I can say this I have been at tons of places all over and even with the crap I have dealt with here and still deal with here the customer service here is by far THE BEST ...no other place has offered anything close to it. As with all places though mistakes happen, are corrected and then we move on.
In the end comparing people to sheep and cows i think is a mistake because sheep and cows are mindless and just follow what the cowboys tell them to do whereas people will always do what they feel they want to do and can not be predicted..

Regards
Ramblings from a OLD Dragon
Hades


Posts: 376,Topics: 93,
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 5:00 pm
The Patient
Donors
Karma: 151
PostThis post was deleted by Bjergsen on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm.
Reason: Unnecessary
#57 Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:41 pm by gardio1234
DragonScales wrote:I know i said i wasn't going to post on the forums but you really have to look at the realms on a one on one basis to determine why is it the way it is so let's do so shall we.

Disclaimer " All this is my thoughts only "

Remorse: Hardly any one helps with the gearing process and or people do not want to run BT the amount of times needed from SR1-SR3 because they feel it really is unneeded. Because of the first reason new players are leaving without the needed help and because of the second reason if they even do get the help they get to a point where they feel they do not want to go through BT anymore multiple times. I also am not the ONLY remorse player who thinks this way

Eternal: Well here we thought that fixing the percentage between gear and balancing gear would help with the realm but there are other fixes like wintergrasp and other multiple things that I wont get into here. In the end like i had suggested years ago there should have been an instant 80 server non custom and that the eternal realm be the instant 80 custom one but my idea was shut down then.

Redemption: With the fact that cores change and when they do the testers have to start ALL over with testing all the content its been really difficult to say the least to get it to 100% imo. Aside from that let's say you are a new player like i tried about two weeks ago. When you get on you can get the starter gear and then if you want in a raid of course you can ask, but this is where it gets tricky because as i stated in a previous post they pretty much want you at 5k GS which is impossible and just outright a wrong mentality for older redemption players to have on new ones starting there. That will scare aware any new player imo from trying to stay on the realm and not want to try to further themselves there.

Genesis: Well here can't say much here if you have the time to level and you like that thing do it Aside from that This is actually by far imo where i found the best player community on all five realms. They are personable, they treat you fairly, they teach you tactics on raids, and they dont pressure you. The only down side is leveling to max level.

Apocalypse: The one we don't talk about that isn't even on the main page anymore but yet you can still access. I am probably the last ex staff member who still plays on there. At one point i had a donor pve druid on there so i could help people with end game content. As we all know most Dev's are not interested in touching this content and therefore not fixing it..so it's just out of sight out of mind to be honest.. I still try to stray there once in a blue moon but like others before it , It is pretty much Gone.

You talk about how grass is greener elsewhere I mean people can decide to do whatever it is they want to do. Ultimately it is there right to do so. We can't force them to stay here. We can only offer them these services and beyond that we have no control. I can say this I have been at tons of places all over and even with the crap I have dealt with here and still deal with here the customer service here is by far THE BEST ...no other place has offered anything close to it. As with all places though mistakes happen, are corrected and then we move on.
In the end comparing people to sheep and cows i think is a mistake because sheep and cows are mindless and just follow what the cowboys tell them to do whereas people will always do what they feel they want to do and can not be predicted..

Regards
Ramblings from a OLD Dragon
Hades
Only realms that are even remotely relevant to this day is barely Eternal and a little bit Remorse. The other two are negligible and pretty much close to apocalypse status.

Remorse... oh yes, what does remorse have that any other private server doesn't have? Hint, a lot of servers has exactly what Remorse has, and more... might I add, some of them even include more custom races, more custom items, more custom content - a larger playerbase to boot (biggest factor), but with a more family-based and less professional staff team. Their content is abundant and some of them even have custom scripted guild houses and battlegrounds.

The big point though is that Eternal had opportunities to invest more into game development to keep themselves more relevant in the future. They are going to claim they invested all they could into development, but I've spoken to a lot of people in regards to this related to Eternal-WoW - and they kind of skimped out on the Developers. At some points they even underinvested and stopped looking for developers as fervently as they maybe once did, pretty much just giving up - and only keeping themselves to making occasional newsposts looking for Developers in the community willing to do so dirt-cheap. They did this instead of looking for people through third-party websites with a slightly higher paygrade which a lot of other private servers do at the side, or at least market their newsposts around the place to bring it to the right audience.

The Eternal Realm? Yeah, I don't think I have to say a lot about this one. Pretty much... uhm... generic. This is harsh and critical, but it is the truth, in all honesty.

Enough about all the things you could have done better in the past. These things have been repeated a million times over and it just goes through one ear and out the other. How about doing something now? Even if Eternal-WoW seems like it's dying, there's still some hope if you find the right person and are willing to invest enough to keep that person interested along with proper marketing. You could bring a lot of players back, and maybe over time spread the word and start gaining more players instead of just being on a constant decline. I mean, it's unlikely and sort of unrealistic, but what else are you supposed to do? Make no changes whatsoever and just sit there waiting for a miracle or just accept the fact that this is how things will be and give up?
User avatar

Posts: 19,
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 am
Private
Registered users
Karma: 10
#58 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:46 pm by kriken
DragonScales wrote:because as i stated in a previous post they pretty much want you at 5k GS which is impossible and just outright a wrong mentality


A false assumption, anyone that was actually a Redemption player understands that if you are actually good with your class you can get into raids with less than 4.5gs
It's clear you don't actually know the realms as much as you think you do.
Image
Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant
User avatar

Posts: 592,Topics: 72,Images: 23
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Conqueror
Donors
Karma: 34
#59 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:57 am by DragonScales
As you say a false assumption because they were asking for people with 5.0k gs and above you weren't even there so shut your mouth. It had nothing to do with how good i was at my class it had to do with what they were asking for again stop sticking your nose is business you know nothing about.

So back on Topic They actually fixed eternal with the gear balances so that donors didn't completely dominate everything there. They also fixed arena's there with the help of dronez and others for the PvP aspect of it if i am not mistaken. I was one of the few who actually liked the Pay to win system, but alas it was changed and albeit it seemed for the better. Remorse had in my eyes a minor update with the mall and deserves a much needed update yes. If you haven't been watching though I think they are working on something don't quote me. You are bringing up other places which again I've been on and they suck trust me. The custom classes lol don't actually bring any entertainment value other then the pure visual look on your screen. You say that eternal is at fault and not dev's how curious because maybe dev's are just greedy i mean who knows. When you like the content you work on and it's something you enjoy then don't you do it regardless of pay or do you move on to other places because you want more ? You always seem to fault eternal but no one else for leaving and or giving up when we needed them the most. How curious.

In my eyes I could never understand the reasoning of going elsewhere if you have your passion here why do you think i'm still around....
In the end I this this topic has gone on long enough the back and forth banter of ex staff and the reasons each other has. The constant stabbing at each other from other staff is just out right appalling. At what point do we just stop. The constant counter arguements and counter points gets us no where. Let us just come up with solutions for once including myself so no need to point me out here and get along and help get this place back up OK. Thanks

Regards.
Hades


Posts: 376,Topics: 93,
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 5:00 pm
The Patient
Donors
Karma: 151
#60 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 am by Firehawke
Making assumptions DragonScales? I thought this old Hawke (me of course) taught you better than that. Or did you forget that it's far better (and wiser) to presume than to ASSUME and risk making an ass out of you and me by assuming anything.
We've known each other game-wise for years my friend and seen a great deal of nonsense/bs happen both IRL and game-life here together. I may not play WoW here anymore (not sure I'm up to trying to DL a client to play on Apocalypse realm again) but that does NOT mean I've given up or forgotten the good times we had together first on the long gone Ruin realm then on Apocalypse realm (buggy as it has always been since Eternal-wow took over Cataclysm-wow as everyone knows who ever played there.)
Okay grammar correction on your post and reminiscing by this old man over. As Spock once said to Captain Kirk in Star Trek: I am and ever shall be your friend.....Live long and prosper.
Hawke


Posts: 134,Topics: 22,
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Rival
Registered users
Karma: 43
Topic locked Return to News Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 3 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Copyright 2017 by Eternal-WoW. All Rights Reserved.
No reproduction of this content without written authorization.