• Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 18 hours ago
    Remorse! Are there competitors that deserve to win? Polish your armor and sharpen your swords @15:10ST!
  • Zinkx, Super Game Master 21 hours ago
    Winners of Word Search #55 have been found! Check it here: http://bit.ly/WS55winners
  • Zinkx, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Redemption! Show me your Trivia skills in the Trivia event, and show who's the smartest around @ 13:55
  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Eternal! Prepare your best fighters! Show you are the better faction! The battle for Searing Gorge starts @12:45ST!
  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 2 days ago
    Remorse! Are you ready to compete in the 1v1 event? Raise your swords and fight! @07:25 ST!

Board index Discussion News

Project Banana Update

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 59 posts • Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3
#1 Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:31 pm by Diethylamidex
    Dear Eternal-WoW Community,

I have an update on the upcoming Bloodlust (TBD) realm.

Confirmed Realm Details
    • ONE TIME Progression - 4 Tiers of PvE, 4 Tiers of PvP (S5-S8) - they will be released in the retail order.
    • Experience and Professions gains will be x5
    • Gold and Item drop rate will be retail x1
    • No cash shop - only select mounts and perhaps customized existing mounts. We will also discuss faction and race changes being available either on launch or post launch.
    • Command to change experience rate - max of x5

I would also like to alleviate any concerns about resources being diverted from the other realms to work on Bloodlust(TBD); The development of Bloodlust is in conjunction with the other realms. This will always be true, there is no special treatment for any realm over the others. With this new realm we wish to restore confidence in our professionalism and show that we wish to bring a quality, professional and fun realm you will enjoy.

If you have suggestions, constructive criticism or would just like to discuss about the new realm, please use this thread.

Kind regards,
    Eternal-WoW Staff

Duelist
Banned
#2 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:16 pm by kriken
The development of Bloodlust is in conjunction with the other realms.

What about Apocalypse? This statement implies that work is being done on Apocalypse as well.
Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant

Conqueror
Donors
#3 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm by Diethylamidex
What about Apocalypse? This statement implies that work is being done on Apocalypse as well.

You're correct, I should of been more specific and stated our wrath realms. Our developers are proficient in wrath development and will be focusing on them.

Duelist
Banned
#4 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:13 pm by Neoewcbrncs
Wow i really like the idea of this server. Definately gunna check it out! Sounds really good :cool: :) :D ;) :happy: :devil:

Private
Registered users
#5 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:25 pm by flyinglemmings
Wow! Great post! :ligi: :happy: :hehe: :P :ligi: :ligi:

Ricecooker
Banned
#6 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:54 pm by deadlylord
Thanks for listening me for creating this type of realm and now the 2nd part, you needs to close the useless realms - genesis and redemption, make the realm transfers true so you dont upset the players and thats all.
Bgnoobut 255 DK - Full Donor
Macros
DK Guide

Conqueror
Registered users

Advertisement
#7 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:58 pm by Diethylamidex
deadlylord wrote:Thanks for listening me for creating this type of realm and now the 2nd part, you needs to close the useless realms - genesis and redemption, make the realm transfers true so you dont upset the players and thats all.

We always value the communities opinions and we love to hear them! On the topic of realm transfers, we're discussing options on how we want to handle them.

Thank you for your feedback!

Duelist
Banned
#8 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:48 am by kresha1
Right, on paper this all looks fine and dandy.

Lets get into the realm problems with this shall we?

Firstly, 5x reputation and XP whilst gold is x1? Unnecessary struggle on already a custom realm with modified experience.

Second, "progressing" seasons with PvP gear is fine as it is, but the problem comes when you're supposed to receive offsets, weapons etc. from PvE, when (as an old Redemption player) half the raids/encounters don't work, and that's only 3.3, not to mention Naxxramas, Ulduar and ToGC, also if the raids / PvP gear are the only thing progressive, people will have full access to outside raids gear and gems, meaning Argent Crusade etc. that came out in later patches, whilst they're in S5 gear PvE/PvP meaning they'll have gear that's already better than anything that drops from the current raid / PvP items.

This whole thing in my eyes is extremely flawed, and has a really small chance of succeeding as there already exists a realm on a different server with exactly the same shit more or less, with much bigger population and content already "somehow" works, which is why even though I hate to say it, this instant 80 non-custom bs that you were trying to pull off, before changing to this new "idea" would be a better option seeing as the current population isn't exactly thriving in neither Redemption or Eternal.

Honestly the biggest problem is content not working as intended, or working at all, second biggest problem would be; why would the players from Eternal/Redemption play here, even if you allow "realm transfer"?
They've already got the best gear, and Eternal for example people have donated for full gear (Eternal or w/e its called), what kind of compensation do they get out of this? Just throwing away alot of time wasted on a realm with no compensation whatsoever, i.e Redemption players having full gear PvP/PvE from years ago, to now restart on a new realm with the same issues as the 2 realms mentioned above.
One person's craziness is another person's reality.

Private
Donors
#9 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:07 am by Diethylamidex
Firstly, 5x reputation and XP whilst gold is x1? Unnecessary struggle on already a custom realm with modified experience.

Reputation will be x1, the realm will not be custom other than the xp rates. Gold being any higher than x1 will cause inflation at later stages of the realm.

Second, "progressing" seasons with PvP gear is fine as it is, but the problem comes when you're supposed to receive offsets, weapons etc. from PvE, when (as an old Redemption player) half the raids/encounters don't work, and that's only 3.3, not to mention Naxxramas, Ulduar and ToGC, also if the raids / PvP gear are the only thing progressive, people will have full access to outside raids gear and gems, meaning Argent Crusade etc. that came out in later patches, whilst they're in S5 gear PvE/PvP meaning they'll have gear that's already better than anything that drops from the current raid / PvP items.

We won't be using the redemption core, we have a new core that has all raids and dungeons working. We'll be releasing things according to when blizzard released them.

This whole thing in my eyes is extremely flawed, and has a really small chance of succeeding as there already exists a realm on a different server with exactly the same shit more or less, with much bigger population and content already "somehow" works, which is why even though I hate to say it, this instant 80 non-custom bs that you were trying to pull off, before changing to this new "idea" would be a better option seeing as the current population isn't exactly thriving in neither Redemption or Eternal.

We're confident this is the better option, there just isn't stable enough retention for an instant 80 realm. It'll still be non-custom, but it won't focus solely on pvp. The focus will be on a quality stable realm, with working raids and tiered progression so it can include any type of player.

Honestly the biggest problem is content not working as intended, or working at all, second biggest problem would be; why would the players from Eternal/Redemption play here, even if you allow "realm transfer"?
They've already got the best gear, and Eternal for example people have donated for full gear (Eternal or w/e its called), what kind of compensation do they get out of this? Just throwing away alot of time wasted on a realm with no compensation whatsoever, i.e Redemption players having full gear PvP/PvE from years ago, to now restart on a new realm with the same issues as the 2 realms mentioned above.

You have the misconception that we'll be using the older Redemption core, which as I stated before we will not be using. They'll want to play here for a fresh start, something new; it's always fun to play a launch, that also doesn't have the same issues as the other realms. Compensation is in talks nothing has been finalized but, any sort of compensation would be post launch.

Thank you for your concerns and feedback! We value all of it and we'll be looking into and discussing your concerns.

Duelist
Banned
#10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 am by kresha1
You seem to have this thought process that after 6-7 years of people playing this server, they'll still buy into all this bs you feed them.

Honestly, we've seen this "new core will fix it all" few times too many, latest being Elevim releasing this "new core that'll fix all the problems of the old one" which essentially just undo'd old fixes for shit and broke many things upon it's release, which to this day aren't fixed.

Eternal isn't any better with fixes etc. however, seeing as half the classes are either overpowered or highly underpowered, and balance is inexistant, however partially to blame is the custom PvP gear.

Sorry, not sorry for not buying into this whole "we have a new core that will fix all issues", I honestly highly doubt that Ulduar by itself will work even remotely, unless it's been bought off of some other server. It's just that history of Eternal dev's are bunch of people pretending to be doing something whilst doing fuckall altogether, maybe Elevim aside for actually trying to fix Ulduar etc, which to this day I still think the new core was a huge mistake.

My point still stands though, regardless of all this "time and effort" you put into this realm, the playerbase just isn't big enough unless you somehow managed to go back in time 5 years and get the 1.5k + players back, I don't see this being a success, more of a bandage fix for years of problems on different realms.

Untill I see all raids, boss mechanics, class mechanics etc. working on this new realm, I'll just assume it's the same shit in new wrapping to make it look fancy, but the fact of it is, there's already multiple servers doing the same better, with more population, with actually "professional" and dedicated staff, so honestly as I said before, don't see this working.

Nevertheless though, good luck on your efforts of trying to fix a server that's been known to not work in multiple aspects of the game.
One person's craziness is another person's reality.

Private
Donors
#11 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:44 am by Diethylamidex
kresha1 wrote:You seem to have this thought process that after 6-7 years of people playing this server, they'll still buy into all this bs you feed them.

Honestly, we've seen this "new core will fix it all" few times too many, latest being Elevim releasing this "new core that'll fix all the problems of the old one" which essentially just undo'd old fixes for shit and broke many things upon it's release, which to this day aren't fixed.

Eternal isn't any better with fixes etc. however, seeing as half the classes are either overpowered or highly underpowered, and balance is inexistant, however partially to blame is the custom PvP gear.

Sorry, not sorry for not buying into this whole "we have a new core that will fix all issues", I honestly highly doubt that Ulduar by itself will work even remotely, unless it's been bought off of some other server. It's just that history of Eternal dev's are bunch of people pretending to be doing something whilst doing fuckall altogether, maybe Elevim aside for actually trying to fix Ulduar etc, which to this day I still think the new core was a huge mistake.

My point still stands though, regardless of all this "time and effort" you put into this realm, the playerbase just isn't big enough unless you somehow managed to go back in time 5 years and get the 1.5k + players back, I don't see this being a success, more of a bandage fix for years of problems on different realms.

Untill I see all raids, boss mechanics, class mechanics etc. working on this new realm, I'll just assume it's the same shit in new wrapping to make it look fancy, but the fact of it is, there's already multiple servers doing the same better, with more population, with actually "professional" and dedicated staff, so honestly as I said before, don't see this working.

Nevertheless though, good luck on your efforts of trying to fix a server that's been known to not work in multiple aspects of the game.

I agree in the past people did promise things and haven't delivered, we aren't those people and we wish to show with actual results rather than empty promises. We also are not promising nor have we said the "new core will fix it all", I did say however that it's a new core with working raids and dungeons.

We are a professional, dedicated staff that will show through results. We want to try something new and fresh on Eternal and hopefully we'll be seeing you on the beta!

Have a good day!

Duelist
Banned
#12 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:18 am by Elevim
Good morning everyone,

I am sure there are many opinions floating across all of your minds.
To continue with Diethylamidex's post - we are aware of the events in the past and we sincerely hope that everyone can take a few minutes of your time to connect to our upcoming public beta release to formulate your opinion on our work.

We, the Bloodlust Team, are enthusiastic about this project and we hope to see you on the test realm in the near future.

Kind regards,
.Elevim
We are looking for those who are willing to make a change - prepare yourself and join the dark side! We have cookies! http://tinyurl.com/becomeactd

Crusader
Lead Developer
#13 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:21 am by stangerxxx
Such a great project goodluck with this :D ;)

Private
Donors
#14 Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:11 am by Flixxx
i feel like the update of the vip/vote store have been set aside. As in the post lemmings stated a few weeks. Now 4 weeks later, we haven't seen a thing.

The store update was posted the 28th of april.
Spoiler: show
flyinglemmings wrote:

Please be informed that we will be reworking our vote and VIP store within the upcoming few weeks, in preparation for the upcoming realm.

Eternal, Redemption, Remorse
    Changes will include (but not limited to):
    • Removal of VIP to Vote Point conversion
    • Price adjustment for Eternal Gladiator and Wrathful Gladiator gear on Eternal
    • Price adjustment for Demonic mainset on Remorse
    • Price adjustment for mounts in VIP and Vote store
    • Removal of selected mounts from vote and/or VIP store
    • Price adjustment for vote store
    • Evaluating and adjusting vote point allocation for topsites

Upcoming Blizzlike Instant 80 PvP - TBD
    • VIP and vote store will contain only novelty and mounts
    • Name change, faction change, race change for VIP and vote
    • We will not accept Custom VIP Requests for this realm.

If you have suggestions or would like to discuss about the store, please use this thread. Depending on the discussion in this thread and staff decisions, the above list is subject to change.

Kind regards,
    Eternal-WoW Staff

Private
Donors
#15 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:28 pm by Diethylamidex
Flixxx wrote:i feel like the update of the vip/vote store have been set aside. As in the post lemmings stated a few weeks. Now 4 weeks later, we haven't seen a thing.

The store update was posted the 28th of april.
Spoiler: show
flyinglemmings wrote:

Please be informed that we will be reworking our vote and VIP store within the upcoming few weeks, in preparation for the upcoming realm.

Eternal, Redemption, Remorse
    Changes will include (but not limited to):
    • Removal of VIP to Vote Point conversion
    • Price adjustment for Eternal Gladiator and Wrathful Gladiator gear on Eternal
    • Price adjustment for Demonic mainset on Remorse
    • Price adjustment for mounts in VIP and Vote store
    • Removal of selected mounts from vote and/or VIP store
    • Price adjustment for vote store
    • Evaluating and adjusting vote point allocation for topsites

Upcoming Blizzlike Instant 80 PvP - TBD
    • VIP and vote store will contain only novelty and mounts
    • Name change, faction change, race change for VIP and vote
    • We will not accept Custom VIP Requests for this realm.

If you have suggestions or would like to discuss about the store, please use this thread. Depending on the discussion in this thread and staff decisions, the above list is subject to change.

Kind regards,
    Eternal-WoW Staff

The VIP store is in the finial review and should come out sometime next week (rough estimate). The vote store still needs finalization and should come out soon.

Duelist
Banned
#16 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:08 pm by kriken
Diethylamidex wrote:The VIP store is in the finial review and should come out sometime next week (rough estimate). The vote store still needs finalization and should come out soon.

You will find the players have no doubt its nearly done, however Lemmings original post was misleading into giving players a false timeline. Your staff as a whole needs to stop making this mistake if you want to be known as professional.
Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant

Conqueror
Donors
#17 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:12 pm by Diethylamidex
kriken wrote:You will find the players have no doubt its nearly done, however Lemmings original post was misleading into giving players a false timeline. Your staff as a whole needs to stop making this mistake if you want to be known as professional.

Did he give a definitive date? I don't actually know this was before I came aboard. Anyway, stuff happens and companies miss dates, we're human and I'm sorry for the delay!

Have a good day, Kriken!

Duelist
Banned
#18 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm by Flixxx
Diethylamidex wrote:
kriken wrote:You will find the players have no doubt its nearly done, however Lemmings original post was misleading into giving players a false timeline. Your staff as a whole needs to stop making this mistake if you want to be known as professional.

Did he give a definitive date? I don't actually know this was before I came aboard. Anyway, stuff happens and companies miss dates, we're human and I'm sorry for the delay!

Have a good day, Kriken!

By writing a "few" weeks he kinda gave a definition date, as a few is understood as about 3 weeks.

Private
Donors
#19 Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:29 pm by Diethylamidex
Flixxx wrote:[
By writing a "few" weeks he kinda gave a definition date, as a few is understood as about 3 weeks.

I digress, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but, it is in final review and should be coming out soon!

Have a great day!

Duelist
Banned
#20 Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 pm by evan273
Wow dude great realm idea. I think it will do so great.

Private
Donors
Post a reply Return to News Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 59 posts • Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3