Mon, September, 25
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 18 hours ago
    Remorse! Are there competitors that deserve to win? Polish your armor and sharpen your swords @15:10ST!
  • Zinkx, Super Game Master 21 hours ago
    Winners of Word Search #55 have been found! Check it here: http://bit.ly/WS55winners
  • Zinkx, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Redemption! Show me your Trivia skills in the Trivia event, and show who's the smartest around @ 13:55
  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Eternal! Prepare your best fighters! Show you are the better faction! The battle for Searing Gorge starts @12:45ST!
  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 2 days ago
    Remorse! Are you ready to compete in the 1v1 event? Raise your swords and fight! @07:25 ST!

Board index Discussion News

Eternal-WoW Staff Review Survey

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 36 posts • Page 1 of 2 1, 2
#1 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 am by Diethylamidex
    Greetings Eternal Community,

    We're conducting a review of the Eternal-WoW staff, for past and present players to comment and vote on. We feel that at the current time, it is best to review the staff and allow the community a discreet and anonymous way to voice their opinions. Below will be a list of what the survey entails.

    Categories
    • Review of the Admins
    • Review of the Admin Assistants
    • Review of the GMs
    • Review of the Forum Moderators
    • Review of in game performance
    • Review of forum performance

    Privacy
    • A place to comment in a complete anonymous fashion
    • A way to voice your opinion and be heard
    • Complete impunity

    To take the survey click here.

    The results will not be made public. You have complete impunity and may comment at your discretion.

    Thank you for your time,
    Community Manager Diethylamidex
User avatar

Posts: 68,Topics: 14,
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 am
Duelist
Banned
Karma: 16
#2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 am by kriken
9/10 people will not take this seriously.
Image
Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant
User avatar

Posts: 593,Topics: 72,Images: 23
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Conqueror
Donors
Karma: 34
#3 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:23 pm by Diethylamidex
kriken wrote:9/10 people will not take this seriously.

We've had overwhelming amount of responses and we're glad the community is voicing their thoughts! If you haven't already, don't forget to tell us what you feel about the staff.

Have a great day Kriken,
Community Manager Diethylamidex
User avatar

Posts: 68,Topics: 14,
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 am
Duelist
Banned
Karma: 16
#4 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 pm by Cyph3r
Results of this survey will be discussed at next staff meeting, which is soon. It already appears we have some discussion for improvements.

We appreciate your honest feedback, and if you wish to provide positive criticism beyond what's possible in the survey, feel free to reply here.
Image
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.
Correlation does not imply causation.
User avatar

Posts: 894,Topics: 175,
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 5:23 pm
Code Monkey
Owner
Karma: 85
#5 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 am by Deftsu
If anyone was to voice the actual truth, their posts would surely be deleted.
I can guarantee any seriously negative reviews will be ignored just due to the sheer lack of staff and potential staff.
Nothing will be acted upon.
Former DAA.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1083,Topics: 151,
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 142
#6 Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:38 am by holylight36
Atleast now you can see what players actually think of the staff and see for yourself how much they ''love'' you :)
Image


Posts: 219,Topics: 27,
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 am
Challenger
Registered users
Karma: 15


Advertisement
#7 Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 am by flyinglemmings
    Good day,

    I am sorry to hear that you do not feel comfortable posting on the forums. For those that have asked to be contacted, I will be in touch shortly. Should it require, I will forward it to another Admin or appropriate person in the chain.

    Your reviews are especially important to us as we learn and grow as a team, and community. We will be discussing the results of this survey at our upcoming meeting.

    Kind regards,
    Donation Admin Flyinglemmings
    Eternal-WoW Donation/Management Team
User avatar

Posts: 6223,Topics: 487,
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 pm
Ricecooker
Banned
Karma: 127
#8 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:08 pm by DragonScales
Or get banned for a fourth time for actually speaking up about a realm like i did about apoc :-) by people who are no longer here...oh the memories of bans by " people in high places" but to be fair i did rampage a bit


Posts: 376,Topics: 93,
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 5:00 pm
The Patient
Donors
Karma: 151
#9 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:23 pm by Diethylamidex
Good afternoon,

I'd like to add onto what Lemmings has already stated; we'd like to assure you, that your constructive criticism will not be deleted. If your post contains a critical review of a staff member, but is constructive, that will be according to the precedent we wish to set.

We want the community to not be afraid of having a voice, we want you to voice what you're feeling.

Have a wonderful day,
Community Manager Diethylamidex
User avatar

Posts: 68,Topics: 14,
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 am
Duelist
Banned
Karma: 16
#10 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 pm by Deftsu
Diethylamidex wrote:Good afternoon,

I'd like to add onto what Lemmings has already stated; we'd like to assure you, that your constructive criticism will not be deleted. If your post contains a critical review of a staff member, but is constructive, that will be according to the precedent we wish to set.

We want the community to not be afraid of having a voice, we want you to voice what you're feeling.

Have a wonderful day,
Community Manager Diethylamidex

Previous trends indicate that the voice of the community is irrelevant, it's a bit late to be relying on that voice now.
Former DAA.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1083,Topics: 151,
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 142
#11 Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:25 pm by Diethylamidex
Deftsu wrote:Previous trends indicate that the voice of the community is irrelevant, it's a bit late to be relying on that voice now.

Yes, I agree, that previous trends indicate that the community has in the past been ignored and even abused by members of staff.

Our transparency will be improved, the community will be allowed to be constructive and critical. We as a team wish to apologize for past transgressions.

Have a great day,
Community Manager Diethylamidex
User avatar

Posts: 68,Topics: 14,
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 am
Duelist
Banned
Karma: 16
#12 Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 pm by Deftsu
Cyph3r wrote:Results of this survey will be discussed at next staff meeting, which is soon. It already appears we have some discussion for improvements.

We appreciate your honest feedback, and if you wish to provide positive criticism beyond what's possible in the survey, feel free to reply here.

One for you -- why the sudden interest?
Over the time I've been here I have expressed multitudes of issues (maybe even ideas) that have been ignored with either little or no response.

Diethylamidex wrote:
Deftsu wrote:Previous trends indicate that the voice of the community is irrelevant, it's a bit late to be relying on that voice now.

Yes, I agree, that previous trends indicate that the community has in the past been ignored and even abused by members of staff.

Our transparency will be improved, the community will be allowed to be constructive and critical. We as a team wish to apologize for past transgressions.

Have a great day,
Community Manager Diethylamidex

From pure assumption I assume you're Vermilionx (which means it really is desperate times), if not, as the "Community Manager" do you still play the realms actively (essentially an active part of the community)? Have you even played the realms? How long have you been around the server?
I think it's pretty vital that a Community Manager is immersed to ensure that they are on the same page as the community they are essentially managing, not just an active poster on the forums.

EDIT: My intention is to not reveal "staff identities".
Former DAA.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1083,Topics: 151,
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 142
#13 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:29 pm by Diethylamidex
Deftsu wrote:From pure assumption I assume you're Vermilionx (which means it really is desperate times), if not, as the "Community Manager" do you still play the realms actively (essentially an active part of the community)? Have you even played the realms? How long have you been around the server?
I think it's pretty vital that a Community Manager is immersed to ensure that they are on the same page as the community they are essentially managing, not just an active poster on the forums.

EDIT: My intention is to not reveal "staff identities".

I am not Vermilionx and have never been in an Admin position (I was on staff multiple times in different positions though). I have though have played since 2011 on Remorse and Eternal realms, while also dabbling on Redemption (though short lived). I have not had the chance to play actively recently but, do have a lot of experience on the realms.

I also agree, it is important for the Community Manager to be an active part of the community at large and be active within it. I will step up that part of my duty in the coming months!

Have a great day,
Community Manager Diethylamdex
User avatar

Posts: 68,Topics: 14,
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 am
Duelist
Banned
Karma: 16
#14 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:38 pm by Deftsu
Diethylamidex wrote:I am not Vermilionx and have never been in an Admin position (I was on staff multiple times in different positions though). I have though have played since 2011 on Remorse and Eternal realms, while also dabbling on Redemption (though short lived). I have not had the chance to play actively recently but, do have a lot of experience on the realms.

I also agree, it is important for the Community Manager to be an active part of the community at large and be active within it. I will step up that part of my duty in the coming months!

Have a great day,
Community Manager Diethylamdex

So you're not interacting with the core part of the community (the players, lets be real, the forums is a joke in regards to activity) -- what else would there possibly be for you to do, outside of finding what the Eternal-WoW player base (and external player-base, if you want to source more players for your new realm) wants?
This sounds like the typical "wasted resources" I'm used to hearing from Eternal-WoW.

Edit: Ignorant me, you're probably tweeting to the 2 active followers.
Former DAA.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1083,Topics: 151,
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 142
PostThis post was deleted by evan273 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 pm.
Reason: oops
#16 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:52 pm by evan273
Deftsu wrote:So you're not interacting with the core part of the community (the players, lets be real, the forums is a joke in regards to activity) -- what else would there possibly be for you to do, outside of finding what the Eternal-WoW player base (and external player-base, if you want to source more players for your new realm) wants?
This sounds like the typical "wasted resources" I'm used to hearing from Eternal-WoW.

Edit: Ignorant me, you're probably tweeting to the 2 active followers.


why are you so bitter? Did they touch you somewhere? u go out of your way to try and shit talk eternal how pathetic can u get lmao


Posts: 49,Topics: 23,
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Private
Donors
Karma: -4
#17 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:54 pm by Deftsu
evan273 wrote:
Deftsu wrote:So you're not interacting with the core part of the community (the players, lets be real, the forums is a joke in regards to activity) -- what else would there possibly be for you to do, outside of finding what the Eternal-WoW player base (and external player-base, if you want to source more players for your new realm) wants?
This sounds like the typical "wasted resources" I'm used to hearing from Eternal-WoW.

Edit: Ignorant me, you're probably tweeting to the 2 active followers.


why are you so bitter? Did they touch you somewhere? u go out of your way to try and shit talk eternal how pathetic can u get lmao

Tell me how you really feel alfurin.
oopz
Last edited by Deftsu on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former DAA.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1083,Topics: 151,
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 142
#18 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:57 pm by evan273
Deftsu wrote:Tell me how you really feel alfurin/Diethylamidex.


I'm not even Diethylamidex you retard. Have any admin check for your crazy conspiracy theory. ur mad. Why do you think im Alfurin were you just sitting there refreshing the page you fucking mad nerd?


Posts: 49,Topics: 23,
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Private
Donors
Karma: -4
#19 Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:01 pm by Deftsu
evan273 wrote:
Deftsu wrote:Tell me how you really feel alfurin/Diethylamidex.


I'm not even Diethylamidex you retard. Have any admin check for your crazy conspiracy theory. ur mad. Why do you think im Alfurin were you just sitting there refreshing the page you fucking mad nerd?

No actually, I clicked on your profile and your signature said Senior RCT alfurin.
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 2.02.23 pm.png

I guess it's just coincidence that you responded to this thread while being on staff at the same time.

This is exactly why I'm certain none of these complaints will be taken seriously, because there's idiots like you that have to jump on an "anonymous" account (good work btw) to tell people how you really feel -- can't handle putting on a smile and realising you're wrong.
Last edited by Deftsu on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former DAA.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1083,Topics: 151,
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 142
#20 Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 pm by evan273
Image

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


Posts: 49,Topics: 23,
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm
Private
Donors
Karma: -4
Topic locked Return to News Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 36 posts • Page 1 of 2 1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Copyright 2017 by Eternal-WoW. All Rights Reserved.
No reproduction of this content without written authorization.