Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Sat, September, 20
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

Surfacingx, Admins 3 hours ago
Ever wanted to become a gm? Well we want you! Apply at http://eternal-wow.com/user/gmapplication
eventgm5, Super Game Master 11 hours ago
Redemption! The master and lord of the Scourge was sent to Argent Tournament through the Great Dark Beyond. Defeat the Lich King at 17:50 ST
eventgm5, Super Game Master 12 hours ago
Eternal! Grab Your Compass and your Map because it's time to get lost! The maze is opening at 16:40 ST!
Andrewortola, Super Forum Mod 16 hours ago
Did you miss the pics #4 and #5 from the Puzzlehunt Forum event? Look here http://goo.gl/7WQi05 last piece will be at 23:50ST
Barnex, Senior Game Masters 22 hours ago
Remorse! Master Po is in a bad mood and wants to Destroy Shattrath City! Get ready to defend it at 06:45 St

Board index Discussion The Lounge Introduce Yourself

Foulacy is here =)

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm by Foulacy
Hey guys, I'm stopping by to say hello and I am going to be playing on Redemption =)

Experienced Warrior here, I will be playing on the Alliance faction and going to be guildless for a bit until I get to the feel of this server and guilds I would be interested in joining.

Also, I am going to be recording my time on this server and uploading it to Youtube under a series most likely called "My times on Redemption" or something along those lines.

Hope to see you all around,

-Foulacy out!
Typical Eternal-WoW Player
Guildless because I chose to be.
Character: Foulacy (Human Warrior)

Private
Registered users
#2 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm by Jamesjr
Welcome, Foulacy. ^^ Good luck with Redemption and hope to see you around!

Private
Registered users
#3 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 am by 1337g33k
Hello :D

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Introduce Yourself Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1