Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace

Announcement

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers, CLICK HERE
For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers, CLICK HERE

ExcalibusRedemption! Thrall has initiated an all-out offensive upon Stormwind! The Battle for Stormwind City begins 10:35 SvT!wow private server 20 minutes ago
ExcalibusSignups for the Eternal 3v3 Tournament end in one hour! Be sure to list your team in the Event Hub if you're interested in participating!wow private server 1 hour ago
iceman6619 Eternal! Do you have a strong hatred for bro GMs? Come vent your frustrations by fighting them in the Gurubashi Arena at 8:45 ST!wow private server 1 hour ago
KazzeRemorse ! Bosses of all expansions have joined forces to fight you ! Face them at 04:05 ST !wow private server 6 hours ago
lopedawg99A new crossword puzzle is up! Play to win some vip points: http://goo.gl/19vrEGwow private server 15 hours ago

Stop by and say Hello

Foulacy is here =)

#1 by Foulacy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Hey guys, I'm stopping by to say hello and I am going to be playing on Redemption =)

Experienced Warrior here, I will be playing on the Alliance faction and going to be guildless for a bit until I get to the feel of this server and guilds I would be interested in joining.

Also, I am going to be recording my time on this server and uploading it to Youtube under a series most likely called "My times on Redemption" or something along those lines.

Hope to see you all around,

-Foulacy out!
Typical Eternal-WoW Player
Guildless because I chose to be.
Character: Foulacy (Human Warrior)
Foulacy

N00B

Topics: 1

Re: Foulacy is here =)

#2 by Jamesjr » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Welcome, Foulacy. ^^ Good luck with Redemption and hope to see you around!
Jamesjr

Re: Foulacy is here =)

#3 by 1337g33k » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 am

Hello :D
1337g33k

N00B

Return to Introduce Yourself