For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 7 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 11 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue

Sacred Cleansing, Resistances, and you.

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 21 posts • Page 2 of 2 1, 2
#21 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 pm by Armaviva
Hello,

While the proc may not be bugged, and maybe even the amount resist, even if I get resisted 5 spells in a row, you know rng works that way sometimes, I will tell you, If I fully seduce a target and the SPELL is resisted by sacred cleansing, on any real server, If I reseduce the guy isn't DR'd from Fear DR, that isn't how it works, On Eternal if I seduce and he reduces 2 in a row, and I seduce him the 3rd time and its the first one that acutally lands on the target, it will be for 2 seconds, this is a broken feature and also warlock pets is a whole other bug we need to speak about, but you need to look into this, it has ruined the gameplay for cc type comps.

-- Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 pm --

Hello,

While the proc may not be bugged, and maybe even the amount resist, even if I get resisted 5 spells in a row, you know rng works that way sometimes, I will tell you, If I fully seduce a target and the SPELL is resisted by sacred cleansing, on any real server, If I reseduce the guy isn't DR'd from Fear DR, that isn't how it works, On Eternal if I seduce and he reduces 2 in a row, and I seduce him the 3rd time and its the first one that acutally lands on the target, it will be for 2 seconds, this is a broken feature and also warlock pets is a whole other bug we need to speak about, but you need to look into this, it has ruined the gameplay for cc type comps.

Rival
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Report an Issue Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 21 posts • Page 2 of 2 1, 2