• Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 18 hours ago
    Remorse! Are there competitors that deserve to win? Polish your armor and sharpen your swords @15:10ST!
  • Zinkx, Super Game Master 21 hours ago
    Winners of Word Search #55 have been found! Check it here: http://bit.ly/WS55winners
  • Zinkx, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Redemption! Show me your Trivia skills in the Trivia event, and show who's the smartest around @ 13:55
  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Eternal! Prepare your best fighters! Show you are the better faction! The battle for Searing Gorge starts @12:45ST!
  • deadlysmoker, Super Game Master 2 days ago
    Remorse! Are you ready to compete in the 1v1 event? Raise your swords and fight! @07:25 ST!

Board index Discussion News

Bloodlust PTR

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 13 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:01 am by Elevim

[Bloodlust PTR]
News about the upcoming Bloodlust PTR

Hello everyone :)

A short update related to the upcoming PTR:

1. The PvP PTR (Q3)
  • Everything related to the PvE content will be disabled (Raids and Dungeons)
  • Instant 80
  • S5 will be available to buy
  • Only Arenas, Battlegrounds and Wintergrasp will be open

2. The PvE PTR (soon®)
  • Everything related to the PvP content will be disabled (Arenas, Battlegrounds and Wintergrasp)
  • Instant 80
  • T 7.5 will be available to buy
  • Only Dungeons & Raids will be open (up to Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity and Obsidian Sanctum)

For those that take the time to test our realm, we are thankful for your efforts. We will be sending a really cool token of appreciation to your future characters on the live realm.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply in the post.

Kind regards,
Lead Developer Elevim, Bloodlust Team
We are looking for those who are willing to make a change - prepare yourself and join the dark side! We have cookies! http://tinyurl.com/becomeactd

Crusader
Lead Developer
#2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:29 am by xinixx
So it's a pvp server?

Private
Registered users
#3 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 am by Elevim
xinixx wrote:So it's a pvp server?

It won´t be like the Eternal realm - it will be a blizzlike progression server.

Kind regards,
We are looking for those who are willing to make a change - prepare yourself and join the dark side! We have cookies! http://tinyurl.com/becomeactd

Crusader
Lead Developer
#4 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:40 am by DragonScales
I think it's more like PvP/PvE in other words it will have both aspects if i am not mistaken?

The Patient
Donors
#5 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am by Diethylamidex
DragonScales wrote:I think it's more like PvP/PvE in other words it will have both aspects if i am not mistaken?

That's exactly it but, it's the retail meaning of PvP server, so no unflagging PvP.

Duelist
Banned
#6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 pm by Clismore2
And the community manager deletes criticism that he can't address.

I wonder what bugs and problems have been swept under the rug, that players will have to deal with come the release of the live version. I hope that the staff don't lie or renege on any promises that they have made so far, but hey, if you delete any questions then nobody has to know.

I'm sure that my post will be accidentally 'edited' for no reason at all, which conveniently somehow deletes it too.

Conqueror
Donors

Advertisement
#7 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm by Diethylamidex
Clismore2 wrote:And the community manager deletes criticism that he can't address.

I wonder what bugs and problems have been swept under the rug, that players will have to deal with come the release of the live version. I hope that the staff don't lie or renege on any promises that they have made so far, but hey, if you delete any questions then nobody has to know.

I'm sure that my post will be accidentally 'edited' for no reason at all, which conveniently somehow deletes it too.

I addressed your criticism in the PM so as to not double post, I am all for criticism and am sorry for my mistake as I stated in the PM. Not everything is a conspiracy, not everyone on staff wants to lie, people make mistakes and I admit that. I notified you and told you I deleted your post, that doesn't sound like I'm trying to hide anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience, have a good day.

Duelist
Banned
#8 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:17 pm by lycanlove
Hello, I want to participate in the beta, how can join ?

ƒ Lo Que Hacemos Hoy, Sera Nuestro Legado Mañana ƒ
ƒ What We Do Today, It Will Be Our Legacy Tomorrow ƒ

Private
Donors
#9 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm by Ajaraki
Hoy. How about merging them together. Sounds like a good idea to me. Just saying :) what do you think

-- Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:12 am --

Also additionally, could you add battlegrounds from cataclysm to wotlk (twin peaks, battle for gilneas) or CUSTOM BGS... Or re-modify the existing such as wsg, ab.. since we*ve all been there like 100x times.
I mean to say something new and better is always welcome in my opinion. :)

Private
Donors
#10 Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:23 am by Elevim
Ajaraki wrote:Also additionally, could you add battlegrounds from cataclysm to wotlk (twin peaks, battle for gilneas) or CUSTOM BGS... Or re-modify the existing such as wsg, ab.. since we*ve all been there like 100x times.

Good morning Ajaraki,

Thanks for your suggestion, but I am sorry to inform you that the Bloodlust Realm will be blizzlike (Wotlk Content).

Kind regards,

Crusader
Lead Developer
#11 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm by DragonScales
" Ajaraki wrote:
Also additionally, could you add battlegrounds from cataclysm to wotlk (twin peaks, battle for gilneas) or CUSTOM BGS... Or re-modify the existing such as wsg, ab.. since we*ve all been there like 100x times.
I mean to say something new and better is always welcome in my opinion. "

I don't think you can even do such a thing and add battlegrounds from newer expansions to older ones. Also once you start modifying bg's and stuff in bg's you tend to start breaking more content in them imo.. I for one wouldn't want that even though it sounds cool..I've been around the block sort of speak and I haven't seen anything like what you are seeking. so anywho back on topic ..

The Patient
Donors
#12 Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 pm by Neoewcbrncs

why??????????

Private
Registered users
#13 Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:04 am by ganjaweed420
WTF. you guys can't even keep people on the realms you do have...
TRY FIXING THE ONES YOU HAVE NO ONE IS GOING TO PLAY ON THE NEW ONE LOL

Rival
Donors
Post a reply Return to News Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 13 posts • Page 1 of 1