• Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 1 week ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 5 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 5 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 5 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue Remorse Issues

Stuck in naxxramas

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 pm by aesthetics
I accidently went to naxxramas and now i cant seem to get out of it because the "Master Po" enemy is inflicting 9-million damage in one hit and the game will not allow me to actually respawn

Private
Registered users
#2 Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:35 am by darrian12
You should try reviving yourself with the account control panel, it'll respawn your character at your hearthstone location. To access it, look at the top right corner where you can see your account name displayed, click on it and it'll redirect you to the account control panel. From there you can select your realm and character, then select one of the options.
David.

Ambassador
Donors
Post a reply Return to Remorse Issues Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1