• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback Denied Suggestions

I have a suggestion!

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 7 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 am by Slyvie
Hello!
Since the server's anniversary is near, you might reconsider the Item of the Month system in order to repay the players who stood with the server in better and worse of times, and to attract new players as well.
I suggest you add some sort of "token" as Item of the Month, every month from now on. With this token a player may buy anything from the VIP store. Yes, anything! A bag, a mount, a buff, a trinket, a set item, a Shadowmourne, a profession, anything that he misses on a heavy geared character or everything he needs on a new character. "token" should have a fixed purchase price of 500 vote points, each month.
Upsides for:
- players: it's obvious, the items.
- server: more votes each day and each month, better server rating as a result of voting, new players might be tempted to join the server because this new feature (some 12 months of voting can lead to a bis character) => even more vote points.

Downsides for:
- Cyph3r: will make less money, but due to a potential higher number of new players (many impatient) donations may increase or stay at current level,
- developers&admins: need to think a way to add this new "currency" that I randomly called "token" into the VIP store.

For QQers:
-No, it will not kill raiding! Raiding is dead already.

Private
Registered users
#2 Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 pm by Surfacingx
Greetings,

I am denying this suggestion as we already have vote to vip option in the vote store which is the same concept as you are suggesting, We could make it so you get more vip from your vote however this token idea won't be used.
Regards,
Admin Surfacing

The Insane
Admins
#3 Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:23 pm by kriken
500 vote for anything in the store?

Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant

Conqueror
Donors
#4 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 am by Slyvie
Surfacingx wrote:Greetings,

I am denying this suggestion as we already have vote to vip option in the vote store which is the same concept as you are suggesting, We could make it so you get more vip from your vote however this token idea won't be used.

And we all see the morbid results with the current handling...
If we are willing to resuscitate Eternal-WoW, changes need to be made, changes that are attractive for new players. I personally don't find anything attractive in a 4:1 ratio (400vote=100VIP), if this is the option you are referring to. It takes at least 6 months to get a single item.
My suggestion is you vote at least 500 points and each month you may buy an item. The idea with the token is so you can quantify the 500 vote points and so it can be easier to implement in VIP store.
e.g. whatever_item costs 1000VIP or 1vote_token (either currency is accepted)
Look at it this way: the VIP price is for those who donate(and probably never vote), the token_price is for those who actively try to repopulate the server by voting.

Give more benefits to receive more votes and better server ranking with the active participation of the players (old and new).
If you guys have better ideas, we are gladly waiting to see them applied. I'd be more than happy if anything that I wrote on this topic will be helpful.

Regards!

Private
Registered users
#5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:44 pm by lubsomething
Voting is literally useless. No one uses wow topsites to find servers anymore. All decent players to through word of mouth or /r/wowservers. What the server needs is a new bragging point. Something large, something drastic. Otherwise it won't be talked about, and people will continue to pretend that this place doesn't exist.

Implement a system that rewards people for being online instead. Even if people just log in and sit AFK it's going to increase number of visible online players, and make the server look more attractive. or implement the trinity botfarm like every other server the size of eternal LOL

Private
Registered users
#6 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:00 am by trice001
thanks

Private
Registered users

Advertisement
#7 Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 pm by MarcelO2017
Greetings everyone since the Admin has already denied this suggestion I will be locking the topic and moving it to Denied. I would like to thank you for taking your time to post your suggestion. Should you have any further suggestions please do not hesitate to post them. Thank you again.

Regards,
Community Manager
Marcel O
Eternal-WoW Staff

Private
Registered users
Topic locked Return to Denied Suggestions Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 7 posts • Page 1 of 1