For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 7 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 11 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Loyalty Refund

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm by l33wow
Realm: Eternal

Character Name: Holytitan

Type of Suggestion or Feedback (PvP, PvE, etc.): General

Your Suggestion/Feedback (in detail): As we know Loyalty refunds we're changed to 1 per year as of the start of this year due to the fact that a lot of people are just doing refunds instead of donating more to help keep the server alive.

However as possibly a simple solution to this maybe there could be an option added to the VIP store that would allow a refund to be done while also potentially being beneficial to the server, same as the set transfers etc. Maybe for something reasonable at around 3,000 VIP points lets say. This would allow a full character restore to be done with the correct forum process followed of course.

The reason I mention this is as probably for most people in the same boat I've found myself playing alot less when I get bored of my characters and like to change it up and play a new class every once in a while hence the reason for request of a character refund. A whole year is a long time to wait to switch up my characters properly and as a result is bad for server population. This is just a suggestion any feedback would be appreciated.

Duelist
Donors
#2 Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:52 am by ganjaweed420
this is not the right forum. post under vip-issues.

Rival
Forbidden
#3 Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:41 am by l33wow
ganjaweed420 wrote:this is not the right forum. post under vip-issues.

If you'd bothered to actually read it you'd see it's a suggestion.

Duelist
Donors
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1