• Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 4 days ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 4 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 4 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 4 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Bullies

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Chakrid
Realm:
Redemption
Character Name:
Chakrid/ bullies
Type of Suggestion or Feedback (PvP, PvE, etc.):
PvP on PvE
Your Suggestion/Feedback (in detail): I have played on this eternal wow for years. After genesis basically died out population-wise, myself and friends came to Redemption because it offered possibilities for smaller parties. Thanks to the admin and staff for those additions. Several people have started to ruin this:
biggestgirl and caladen - two 80 rogues - attacked me and my friends tonight. They wait for us in Darnassus to start the event chamber quest and then murder us. This is not the first time this has happened and they are not the only two rogues to do this but now it is taking the form of bullying. It takes way too long to come back since we release in Darkshore and I do not have hours to spend on this one quest. If this continues, the fun is gone and I will probably go to Guildwars like my nephew suggested.
I can only hope the admin will take this very seriously. This is labeled a PvE realm. Tell them to take it to PvP realm or this realm will lose more players. I am very serious. I work long hours and put up with a lot of crap in reality to put up with this during my "fun" time. My friends have already started to look for other servers as well.

Private
Registered users
#2 Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:39 am by kriken
It's labelled PvE because the core part of the realm is to do PvE. That does not mean PvP and world PvP are disabled.
Former Lead Helper and Donation Assistant

Conqueror
Donors
#3 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:07 am by Elnaria
In pve realms you should be able to unflag yourself from pvp in contested territory, but not in the enemy territory.
In pvp realms you can unflag only in friendly (green) areas.
In either case, engaging in pvp combat will flag you for 5 minutes, and you can flag yourself until relog with an ingame command.

Now, Darnassuss belongs to the Alliance. Begone, filthy whordes :lol:

Rival
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1