For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 3 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 10 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

About my requested letter

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
#1 Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:26 am by eyedatgirl2
Realm: Genesis

Character name: Mhara and Minarette

Type of Suggestion or Feedback (PvP, PvE, etc.): Issue with login

Your Suggestion/Feedback (in detail): Hiya, I have not played Eternal WOW Genesis server for probably about 8 months or possibly longer. My primary account is working great but I have issues when trying to log in on my second account. It's giving me an incorrect password error which I don't think is the case. (I have my passwords written down in a secure place.) So I tried to have the password reset but I am unsure of which email I used to register the account since I have about 10 different addresses. I tried going through the reset password option using the different email addresses with my account name "ilovesienna". It says that it's sending the new password to one of my gmail accounts but when I check the account the email is not there anywhere. I've checked all the folders, trash, and the spam folder. Can someone please reset the password for my account or send an email to the address on my account and let me know what I can do to resolve this issue? Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Shannon

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 1 post • Page 1 of 1