• Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 1 month ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 6 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 6 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 6 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 6 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue Remorse Issues

cant go in game suspend ....

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:05 am by deeamer
hello why my account deeamer vip account its suspend i dint play the game like 9 month plus all normal no 1 other use it why cant log in please fixx this problem long time dint play and i say ill go to see what its now in server again get the game okj and now i try and NOTHING SO PLS FIX THIS

acc DEEAMER
I WAIT ANSWERR SOON

TY

Rival
Donors
#2 Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:52 am by Sanctions
Hey there!

The account in question is not banned at all. Just like the post before yours, I assume since it has been almost a year since the last time you logged in, you more than likely typed your password in wrong a few times resulting in the account being banned for about 10-15 minutes for security purposes.

If you have completely forgotten your password you will need to send an email over to [email protected] OR get in touch with one of our lovely admins VIA the servers discord channel.

Hope this helps! :)
Kindest regards,
Super Game Master Sanctions
Eternal-WoW Staff

Challenger
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Remorse Issues Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1