For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 3 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 10 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

How to make Eternal-WoW great again

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:33 am by seaqn1
Yo

Right, short story some might like it, some might not.

I’ve been playing on Redemption for 5 years off and on. So I’ve seen players come and go over the years.
I’ve never been a donor, always had the thought of donating but never got around to it I guess. But I always did my part with the voting and playing on the realm.
One day I just stopped playing and when I came back, it was all dead
I hate seeing it like that.

So here is my suggestions to improve Eternal-WoW. So my suggestions won’t sound great but as I see it, Warmane is Eternal-WoW competition in terms of Blizz like realms (in my view or was, few years ago). And they keep it simple and plain AND guess what – it works wonders for them! Now I get everyone ain’t the same and people wanna be different and want different things, ie custom items…. But look what the custom items has brought Eternal-WoW over the years? Yes there were high population, fun times and all that jazz. Then it went down and down till what, 30 odd people playing now? Change is needed. I miss having 900+ people on the servers.
Its 2018 and almost 2019. Lets bring some new life to this server!

And as a low level, cause I CHOOSE to level slow, I can’t even find groups anymore. And now we got 20 odd level 80’s sitting in Dalaran proclaiming they been playing here since 1934 and how good they are all that jazz. (if they were playing here since back then they would actually do something to improve the server) so simply put they didn’t play here in 1934.

So as for the changes

In-game suggestions -
1) Remove the portals in the cities, at dungeons, at raids and where else they are put up.
2) Remove the custom spells that makes players all purple, the portals some people are running around with.
And the morphs and anything else related to that.
3) Remove the custom ViP bags and any other ViP custom items with stats and every other custom item that goes with that. Keep the game Blizz like.
4) Stop the events! As fun as they can be, some people just don’t like it anymore.
5) Add an anti-cheat system that can catch hackers or flag them.
6) I still see some quest bugs, npc bugs, mob bugs. And yes I know a lot got fixed (happy about that)
Some bugs I noticed recently:
quest in The Barrens: Chen’s empty keg, the npc you must talk to is bugged
Instance - Blackrock Mountains – Blackrock Depths: Boss 15 The Grim Guzzler is bugged, cant get the
key to unlock the door. The mobs goes underground and kills the player.
7) Remove all scripted instance and raid.
8) Remove all the custom npc at the event chamber and anything else related to it.
9) Make Redemption a PvP server.

Website suggestions –
1) Revamp the website, keep it more simple and plain, example – www.warmane.com . The times of going all
fancy and things are over in my books. And it kinda looks like www.eternal-wow.com is too trying hard.
Rather focus more on the realms, improving that instead of the website.
2) Make it so that people can just donate or vote for end-game gear, heirloom gear, faction change, a mount
or two and some gold. THAT’S IT! Any other custom items and stuff should be REMOVED!

Private
Registered users
#2 Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:36 am by DragonScales
seaqn1 wrote:In-game suggestions -
1) Remove the portals in the cities, at dungeons, at raids and where else they are put up.
2) Remove the custom spells that makes players all purple, the portals some people are running around with.
And the morphs and anything else related to that.
3) Remove the custom ViP bags and any other ViP custom items with stats and every other custom item that goes with that. Keep the game Blizz like.
4) Stop the events! As fun as they can be, some people just don’t like it anymore.
5) Add an anti-cheat system that can catch hackers or flag them.
6) I still see some quest bugs, npc bugs, mob bugs. And yes I know a lot got fixed (happy about that)
Some bugs I noticed recently:
quest in The Barrens: Chen’s empty keg, the npc you must talk to is bugged
Instance - Blackrock Mountains – Blackrock Depths: Boss 15 The Grim Guzzler is bugged, cant get the
key to unlock the door. The mobs goes underground and kills the player.
7) Remove all scripted instance and raid.
8) Remove all the custom npc at the event chamber and anything else related to it.
9) Make Redemption a PvP server.

Website suggestions –
1) Revamp the website, keep it more simple and plain, example – http://www.warmane.com . The times of going all
fancy and things are over in my books. And it kinda looks like http://www.eternal-wow.com is too trying hard.
Rather focus more on the realms, improving that instead of the website.
2) Make it so that people can just donate or vote for end-game gear, heirloom gear, faction change, a mount
or two and some gold. THAT’S IT! Any other custom items and stuff should be REMOVED!

1. So removal of the portals probably wouldn't be a bad thing but seeing as Redemption and every other realm has a low population I don't see it as an issue.
2.Custom spells and Morphs were put in as a way of having fun with your char and making them look different if they were persay to remove them there is no way to compensate everyone with a server already running low on funds.
3.Again can't really remove the custom stuff reason given above..but I mean that is why they made genesis ...
4. You say stop the events but from what I hear events are barely even ran anymore not like they used to be back years ago..the events really are to keep the realms from being stale ..but hardly anyone plays anymore.Also no one is forcing you to partake in them ..
5.There already is an anti-cheat system in place
6.As far as the bugs are concerned I feel that the Eternal-Wow Staff is in a place where if it isn't really game breaking small stuff like that is really on the back burner in other words don't expect a fix anytime soon
7.Redemption literally is for raiding removing said raids would make the realm pointless ..this is why Eternal was made so you could have PvP and also the custom gear isn't as op as it used to be so check it out..
8. Not sure about the custom npc's but unless they are game-breaking they won't remove it
9.Again Eternal is already the premier PvP server here so redemption would just be a copy so no.

As far as your website changes none of them will get done since Eternal-WoW does not have a webdev atm..

The Patient
Donors
#3 Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:25 am by holylight36
hahahaha

Challenger
Registered users
#4 Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:04 pm by Surfacingx
If you want a blizzlike server without custom stuff go to genesis
if you want a "Redemption a PvP server" go to eternal
The custom stuff will NOT be removed from game or store
"Stop the events! As fun as they can be, some people just don’t like it anymore." then they do not have to join in the event
Regards,
Admin Surfacing

The Insane
Admins
#5 Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:41 am by jaaaylo
Surfacingx wrote:If you want a blizzlike server without custom stuff go to genesis
"Stop the events! As fun as they can be, some people just don’t like it anymore." then they do not have to join in the event

Ah man, haven't changed one bit eh?

Rival
Donors
#6 Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 am by trollboxxx
Surfacingx wrote:If you want a blizzlike server without custom stuff go to genesis

Hi everyone. Glad to see you're active Surfacingx. When will you change redemption's items of the month? It's been due since the beginning of December/2018, when you wrote you'd do it "later" in the same announcement about the change for eternal and remorse servers' items of the month. Since redemption's items haven't been changed since November/2018 (at least), could you perhaps, in your very busy schedule, find the time to change it this month or at the beginning of February/2019 at the latest? Thanks and take care.

PS: Sorry for the bad english. :angel:

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1