• Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 1 month ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 6 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 6 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 6 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 6 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue Remorse Issues

Stuck in Frozen Halls

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:16 am by dias2andrei
I have a character on Remorse realm : Dias2Ady and i cannot connect. When i try to connect, it never get past the loading screen and an error pops up : "This application has encountered a critical error".
Already did the usual : check the latest patches, using the latest launcher, clear the cache.
I've set the heartstone to The Frozen Halls and using the panel : unstick, revive, fix does nothing for me.
When selecting another character and switching back to my main one it gives me a frozen still of my main character and the game freezes.
An admin that could teleport me to the new mall will suffice, otherwise i'm out of ideas.

Private
Registered users
#2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am by zombielazlo
from the menu of your account, here on the web there are several options for the characters stuck
Attachments
Screenshot_20190624-121821.png

Private
Registered users
#3 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:46 pm by Keeft
Hello.

Ive gone ahead and summoned Diasady back to the Howling Fjord mall. Let me know if you still have any issues login onto that character.

Kind regards
Super Gamemaster Keeft
Eternal-WoW Staff.

Challenger
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Remorse Issues Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1