For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 7 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 11 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue

still cann't log into either Redemption or Genesis? Why?

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:30 am by lorddarkshadow
Before you submit this issue, have you taken any steps to resolve the bug? (Deleting cache, disabling addons, dropping the quest and restarting it, etc...)

Realm Name:

Character Name:

What steps will reproduce the problem?

What should happen?

What do you see instead?

Provide any additional information below (wotlk.openwow.com links, screenshots, etc):

Private
Registered users
#2 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:57 pm by mamayankee2
I know there were not many people online, but we still love this surver and hope so much that eternal will put the realms back. No one csan log on, cause the realms have ben removed. I really hoop that they will put them back real soon.

Private
Registered users
#3 Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:00 pm by Hakku4
hello, will u open the server again pls?

Private
Donors
#4 Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:35 am by iambookus
Yep, I love Redemption. I'm a casual player, and a lone wolf. Admittedly, it having a low pop was one of the greatest things about it. I donated too. Not much, but some.

At the same time, when I logged into Eternal to kill time waiting for Redemption to come back up, I found out I hate it. I don't like PVP to start. I collect pets and mounts. My spirit wolf was gone, so I couldn't tame him. Got Humar. Then I went to earn rep to get some Netherwing Drakes. Some dude came out of nowhere and killed me. Expected, because it's a PVP server. Then he starts taunting me, and calling me a noob. I hate this server. Here I am just wanting to do a little PVE to get my drakes, and this dude comes in and ruins it. Then the Drake dealer doesn't sell drakes anyway. So I have to buy them from the mall, but I need 25k honor. So to get drakes, I need to PVP.

But that's just the new realm. On Redemption, I had the Time Lost Proto Drake, and a bunch of other things I've collected.

As a casual player, I found that with the 10X boost that Redemption offered, I could get things I never could before because I don't put enough time into it. Especially the rep rewards. It's awesome.

Please, give us back the server?

Private
Donors
#5 Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:40 pm by Keeft
It's not free to keep the realms going, Redemption, Remorse and Genesis was taken down due to the costs of keeping them up, lack of players and donations to pay for it.
If by some miracles players and donation picks up theres a small chance those realms will come back, but not as it stands right now.

Kind regards
Super game master Keeft
Eternal-WoW Staff

Challenger
Registered users
#6 Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:44 pm by iambookus
Dear Game Master,

There was no announcement. They just vanished.

There are no offers to transfer characters or VIP/Vote points that we spent on those characters to play on eternal.

We understand that it's not free. We understand that there are costs associated with providing a realm.

Now, those characters that I've been working on for months are gone. Just gone. No recourse. No refund. No transfer. No communication.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I hate the Eternal Realm. I don't want to play there. Even if you gave me my Main from Redemption. So basically, I'm just screwed. I checked out another server the other night, and didn't like it.

It was fun while it lasted I suppose.

Best of luck.

Private
Donors
Post a reply Return to Report an Issue Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1