Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Monday, September, 01
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

iceman6619, Super Game Master 2 hours ago
Remorse, Illidan and his minions are about to move through the dark portal. Beat him there and save Azeroth at 12:35 St
Surfacingx, Admins 14 hours ago
New Facebook coupon is up!! Like us now and save on your favorite items! http://goo.gl/V31NqV
eventgm5, Super Game Master 17 hours ago
Redemption! The Racial Leaders have waged war against each other once again! Come defend your city at 9:20 ST!
Cyph3r, Owner 18 hours ago
Networking issue is resolved.
Austad, Super Game Master 18 hours ago
We are aware of the server issues, and are working on fixing it asap. Please be patient.

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Redemption (3.3.5 - 10x PvE)
Moderator: Senior Developer

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

For those who think helper's do nothing.

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 41 posts • Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3
#1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 am
Here's a little thread for those who think that we sit around doing nothing all day long. Here ya go this is what we have been doing since the PTR came up.
Negativity leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Violence, Violence leads to Imprisonment, Imprisonment leads to Death.

Men are not prisoner's of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ambassador
Donors
#2 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 am
Issue: Evocation can be interrupted.
What should happen: Evocations casting should be interrupted.
Results: Evocation can be interrupted without the glyph of Evocation, and with.
Tested by/with: Bryson and I.

Issue: Dragon's Breath no longer shares diminishing returns with Polymorph.
What should happen: Dragon's breath shouldn't activate a CD on polymorph other than global.
Results: Only the global cooldown is activated upon Dragon's breath usage for skills NOT Dragon's breath.

Issue: Fixed resist calculations for spells with multiple schools (like Frostfire Bolt).
What should happen: The damage should scale correctly according to their resistance to Frost or Fire.
Results: Frostfire Bolt scaled correctly Vs. Bryson without any resistances.

Issue: Force Invisibility (mage) to leave combat.
What should happen: The mage should see a 'Leave combat' message after using Invisibility whilst in combat.
Results: I was removed from combat after Invisibility took place after being auto attacked twice.

Isssue: Fixed Envenom damage- The players AP should stack with combo points, not deadly poison stack.
What should happen: The damage should scale with combo points, not a poison stack. If 2 combo points are on the target, it'll do the damage listed as '2 doses'.
Results: The damage was within a relative range of damage, being within 200 damage give or take, non-crit.

Issue: Tricks of the Trade (fix entire spell. aggro now removed after buff dissapears, correct buffs are placed on both the rogue and the target, both 15% buff and the second threat modifier buff are working as intended)
What should happen: Bryson and I should see the buff of 'Tricks of the trade', and our damage should be increased by 15%, and I should be the receiver of the aggro caused by his attacks.
Results: He would attack the target, and I would stand out of combat, and I would receive threat. I wasn't able to visually see a buff on my character [Nor was Bryson], however the damage was increased. After Bryson damaged the target, the buff visually appeared above his head and on the 'buff bar' at the top right, same as I.

Issue: Fixed Healing Stream Totem bonus and Glyph of Healing Stream Totem
What should happen: The healing should increase with the glyph by 20%.
Results: Healed for 198 non-glyph, then for 237 glyphed, which is a 20% increase.
Tested by/with: Myself.

Issue: Earthen Power should no longer provide a snare immunity aura on every pulse.
What should happen: I shouldn't have my snares removed when my Earthbind Totem pulses.
Results: I didn't have any snares removed.

Issue: Windfury and Flametongue should proc from abilities.
What should happen: Windfury should increase my attack speed, and Flametongue should increase my spell damage and healing.
Results: Both work correctly.

Issue: Mails sent by game masters should last 90 days.
What should happen: When I receive mail from a GM, it should say that it'll last 90 days.
Results: It says that it'll last 90 days.
Tested by/with: Corally and I.

Issue: Added spells for Fire Elemental Totem and Earth Elemental Totem.
What should happen: They should cast spells.
Results: Earth Elemental Totem doesn't cast spells, fire elemental totem does.
Tested by/with: Zamram and I.

Issue: Rake's initial damage is a bleeding effect, it should thus ignore armor.
What should happen: Regardless of the targets armor, Rake should deal ~2977 dmg over 9 seconds.
Results: Zamram had 51% damage reduction due to armor, and was taking 1130 dmg per 3 seconds, totaling to 3390 damage over 9 seconds. Rake ignores armor.

Issue: Fix Druid's T10 Feral 4P Bonus.
What should happen: Rake's bleeding damage can crit, and Enrage won't decrease my armor but instead will increase my damage by 12%.
Results: Rakes bleed damage is able to crit, and Enrage doesn't decrease armor and it increases damage.

Issue: Fix Glyph of Succubus.
What should happen: All DoT effects should be removed upon the cast of Seduction via the Succubus pet for Warlocks.
Results: Seduction seduces the opponent, but doesn't remove the DoT's, resulting in the player to be 'Awaken'.

Issue: Fix second part of talent Nurturing Instinct.
What should happen: Healing should increase by 20% while in cat form.
Results: 3 Applications of Lifebloom heals for 448, and in cat form it increases to 537. This is a 20% increase.

Issue: Fixed Improved Stings Rank 2 Dispel resist chance.
What should happen: The poison effect from Serpent Sting should be harder to dispel.
Results: It was much harder to dispel Serpent Sting's DoT with Improved Stings Rank 2. It took between 2-3 casts of Cleanse to remove it.

Issue: Players should be removed from guild when changing faction.
What should happen: I should be removed from the guild when I become an Ally.
Results: I wasn't removed, i'm now a Dwarf. The faction change was handled via the website, and not ingame.
Tested by/with: Panda and I.
Last edited by brax48 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Duelist
Registered users
#3 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 am
Professions:

Issue: Core/Spells: Fix Runic Healing/Mana Injector bonus for engineers
What should happen: Player's with the Engineering profession should receive a increase in healing ability from the injector.
Results: Engineering skill does indeed give a slight healing increase (1/5 chance from my testing of 20 injector's i only received this effect 4 times.)
Tested by/with: [Senior Helper]Spike

Issue: DB/Pools: Northrend Ore Revamp (major thanks to Malcrom from TrinityCore)
What Should Happen: Node's should be more common now(if i understand this correctly)
Results: Some note's seem to be more common now than others. Found a lot more Korium Nodes and Titanium Nodes then on the live realms.

Issue: DB/Misc First Aid - Netherweave Bandage fixes
What Should Happen: Netherweave Bandages should heal for 2800hp over 8 second's.
Results: Got First Aid to 450 then tested the Netherweave Bandages. They do heal for 2800 health over 8 second's as described.

Issue: [Fishing] Reduce the Fishing cast cone to 35 degrees from each side of the facing instead of 70. Make the overall cone 70 degrees instead of 140. Correct fishing game events start time.
What Should Happen: Degree cone when using a fishing pole in a body of water should be smaller than before.
Results: Found that you cant actually use the fishing profession anymore, took the apprentice fishing profession and bought a fishing pole and shiny bauble but when i tried to fish at the dock in stormwind(where you can start fishing) i get the message "you cannot do that here" or "interrupted"

Items:

Issue: Core/Spells: Fix Warrior's T10 4P DPS Bonus.
What Should Happen: All damage is increased by 5%. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=70847
Results: Exactly what is suppose to happen. All my damage was increased by 5% as per the set effect.

Issue: Core/Spells: Fix Druid's T10 Feral 4P Bonus.
What Should Happen: Your Enrage ability no longer increases damage taken and instead decreases all damage taken by 12%, and increases the damage done by your Rake ability by 10%. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=70726
Results: Enrage ability does not increase damage taken and does reduce damage caused to the player. Rake abilitys damage both can hit critical's and has a 10% damage increase.

Issue: Fix the bonus socket activation with prismatic sockets.
What Should Happen: Prismatic Gem's should trigger the socket bonus on item's
Results: Gemmed my Sanctified plate with 2 prismatic gem's and it did indeed activate the socket bonus.

Issue: Core/Items: Deathbringer's Will and Deathbringer's Will (HC) should proc Haste for a Druid not attack power.
What Should Happen: When using Deathbringer's Will, when the special proc's on a druid it should increase the druid's haste instead of attack power.
Results: Deathbringer's will does NOT increase the druid's haste but does increase the druid's attack power.
Negativity leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Violence, Violence leads to Imprisonment, Imprisonment leads to Death.

Men are not prisoner's of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ambassador
Donors
#4 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 am
CLASS FIXED:
#16. Class Update: Core/Movement:- Lower movement radius and speed when confused/disoriented. Force attackstop when confused or feared. Should fix issue with creatures "teleporting" after fear. Fixes Scattershot, among other things.
Test Results: Works. Creatures now no longer teleport after fear.
Tested by: Bryson and Nike

#21. Class Update: Fix healing part of Divine Storm, will now work as intented healing up to 3 party or raid members for a total of 25% (or 40% with Glyph) of the damage caused
Test Results: Works. Divine Storm now heals the player and party/raid members total of 25% (or 40% Glyph).
Tested by: Nike and Bryson
Screenshot: Image

#14. Class Update: Core/Mechanic: Resurrection - fixed the issue with players ressing in place then being ported to the person who revived them.
Test Results: Works. Ressing will teleport the target to the caster.

#27. Class Update: Core/Spells: fix Lightwell (in combat consume charges)
Test Results: Works. Lightwell consumes charges even when it's used in combat.
Tested by: Nike and Bryson

QUESTS FIXED:
#99. Quest Update: [DB/Creatures] Fixes the Vehicle -The Etymidian- required for Quest Reclamation (12546)
Test Results: Works. The vehicle works well. Perfect fix.
Tested by: Nike
Screenshot:Image

NOT FIXED CLASS:
#22. Class Update: Fix Misery talent being activated by Mind Flay
Test Results: Same. Casting Mind Flay will apply Misery on the target.
Screenshot: Image

DONT TOUCH TESTING:
Last edited by antipervert on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
If Knowledge is the Greatest gift, then to share the knowledge is the Greatest deed - it's an accomplishment recorded in books and stories, survived in lives of people who've become the evidence of its preciousness. *With Love/hate from Me*

Conqueror
Registered users
#5 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 am
Issue: Ravage used to work from the sides. (Issue 22)
What should happen: Ravage should only work from behind the player, but it was working from the side.
Results: Dueled Bryson and tested it. It works from behind only.
Tested by/with: Laughs + Bryson

Issue: Force Invisibility to leave combat. (Issue 40)
What should Happen: Invisibility should instantly take the mage out of combat.
Results: Dueled Bryson to test it. It does take the mage out of combat, but it takes a second or two after you cast it for it to actually activate.

Issue: Fire and Earth Elemental Totems (Issue 31)
What should happen: Totems should spawn a Fire/Earth elemental
Results: Dueled Bryson and they both totems work.

Issue: Deep Jormungar used to not drop Egg Sacs. (Issue 109)
What should happen: Deep Jormungar should drop Jormungar Egg Sacs
Results: 100% drop, if you have the quest.
Tested by/with: Laughs

Issue: No Death Knight zone Gossip
What should happen: Some people should talk and not just say "Greetings CharName"
Results: Fixed. They are talking, and "gossiping". Not just saying" Greetings CharName"

Issue: No Stormwind Gossip
What should happen: Some people should say a little something and not just say "Greetings CharName"
Results: Fixed. They are talking, not just saying" Greetings CharName"
Last edited by xalar123 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Private
Registered users
#6 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 am
Issue: Blood tap
What should happen: the blood rune should turn into a death rune.
Results: when i activated the blood rune it worked as it is should.

Private
Donors

Advertisement
#7 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am
Tested Hunter T10 4P Bonus: Good to go

Tested Visual bug for NPC : "A-Me 01" : Good to go

Tested Add spawn & waypoints for Horace Alder (Entry: 27704 ): Good to go

Tested Heavy Scorpid Vest should only drop from Shadowsworn Thug at roughly 0.5%: Good to go

Tested Drakkari Offerings should also drop while not on a quest: Good to go

Tested: 93: [DB/Gameobject] add missing South Point Station Valve : Works fine.
I collect QQ tears to help cure cancer.

Crusader
Donors
#8 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 pm
8:[Core/Spells] Add barfing to Spell::EffectInebriate
Results: The character barfs after a couple of drinks of alcohol.
Image: http://tinypic.com/r/2u596k6/5
Tested by: Me

64: [Core/Dungeon Finder] Implemented Luck of the Draw
Results: The buff works when you queue for random dungeon finder.
Image: http://tinypic.com/r/317iibr/5
Tested by/with: Casper and me
Last edited by Zamram on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Private
Donors
#9 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm
Issue: [Core/Scripts] fix quest A Not-So-Modest Proposal (10270)
What should happen: Pick up the needed quest item Teleporter Power Pack and go to the Ethereal Teleport Pad and activate it, turn in the quest.
Results: Works exactly as it should.

Issue: [DB/Quest] Fix quest The Black Knight's Orders
What should happen: Take the Black Knight’s and ride to the destination. When there pick up the Stolen Tournament Invitation and the Black Knight's Orders, turn in the quest.
Results: Works fine now and can be completed.

Issue: [Core/Quests] Script quest Missing Friends
What should happen: Get a key from nearby NPC’s and open the cages the contain children. Free 12 children and then turn in your quest.
Results: Works as it should now.

Issue: [DB/Quests] Script quest Raptor Captor
What should happen: Use the Sturdy Rope to capture 6 raptors, turn in the quest.
Results: The quest works fine.

Issue: [Core/Scripts] Script quest Nat's Bargain
What should happen: Test the Fish Paste by using it and go to the wrecked ship nearby, kill the NPC that attacks you and turn in the quest.
Results: Quest is working as it should and can be completed.

Issue: [Core/Quests] Script quest Captain Tyralius
What should happen: Get the key from the Warden and then use the key to unlock Captain Tyralius's Prison, turn in the quest.
Results: It is working as it should.

Issue: [Core/Scripts] Fix quest Heroes of Old
What should happen: You are supposed to open the chest and claim your reward
Results: It is set to auto-complete.

Issue: [Scripts/Quests] Zuhuled the Wacked
What should happen: Kill Zuluhed the Wacked for the key and use it to free Karynaku, turn in the quest.
Results: Zuluhed is there and you can get the key but when using the key on Zuluhed’s Chains nothing happens. Before you were able to kill Karynaku to get completion for the criteria “Karynaku freed” but you can’t attack him. Quest cannot be completed.

Issue: [DB/Quests] Script quest Corrosion Prevention
What should happen: Disolve 10 oozes using the Ooze Buster while Energized.
Results: Quest is working as it should and is completable.

Issue: [Core/Quests] Script quest Portals to Legion
What should happen: Use the Hand of Iruxos on the portals. Kill the mob that spawns and repeat it 6 times.
Results: Works as it should and can be completed.

Issue: [Scripts/Quests] Script quests Down At the Docks, Gateway to the Frontier, Lordaeron Throne Room, Bought of Eternals, Spooky Lighthouse, Stonewrought Dam, Dark Portal (A/H)
What should happen: Lordaeron Throne Room can get picked up. Down at the Docks isn’t offered but it should be. Gateway to the Frontier isn’t offered but it should be. The Bough of the Eternals isn’t offered but it should be. The Stonewrought Dam isn’t offered but it should be. Spooky Lighthouse] isn’t offered but it should be. [url=http://old.wowhead.com/quest=10952]A Trip to the Dark Portal (A) can get picked up. A Trip to the Dark Portal (H) can get picked up.
Results: Lordaeron Throne Room works fine and can be completed. A Trip to the Dark Portal is set to auto-complete, both Horde and Alliance version.

Issue: [DB/Quests] Properly script quest A Lost Master
What should happen: Kill Moonstalker Sires and Moonstalker Matriarch for Fine Pelts and then turn in the quest. Pick up the next quest also called A Lost Master, turn it in to Volcor.
Results: Both quests are working fine.

Issue: [DB/Quests] Script quests Escape Trough Force & Escape Through Stealth
What should happen: Escape Through Force- Protect Volcor to the road. Escape Through Stealth- Help Volcor escape the cave.
Results: Escape Through Force- Does not get completed after you have protected Volcor to the road, also Image that isn’t my characters name. Escape Through Stealth- Once Volcor gets to the road he just sits down, the quest does not get completed.

Issue: [DB/Quests] Script quest Therylune's Escape.
What should happen: When doing the quest Therylune's Escape you are supposed to escort Therylune away from the Master’s Glaive.
Results: After escorting Therylune out of Master’s Glaive the quest is supposed to get completed but nothing happens.

Issue: [DB/Quest] Need to Know now has all objects
What should happen: Steal the Scarlet Onslaught Daily Orders: Abbey, Scarlet Onslaught Daily Orders: Barracks, and Scarlet Onslaught Daily Orders: Beach.
Results: You can pick up all the needed Orders and the quest can be completed.

Issue: [DB/Quests] Fix Plan B
What should happen: Collect 10 Warsong Outfits and a Warsong Banner and bring them back to Crafty Wobblesprocket.
Results: The quest Hah… You’re Not So Big Now! is the pre-quest and it isn’t working. You are supposed to use Crafty’s Ultra-Advanced Proto-Typical ShorteningBlaster on for example a Magmoth Crusher and then kill it while it is under the effect. It should count toward completion but it doesn’t so you cannot complete it and therefore not get Plan B.
I like Emus.

Crusader
Registered users
#10 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm
#76 (yes everything in #76)

Issue: Cleansing of the Orb of Orahil http://www.wowhead.com/quest=4961/clean ... -of-orahil
What should happen: Kill the Fel Guard and complete quest
Results: Works like a dream!
Tested by/with: Natax

Issue: Mana Surges http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Mana_Surges
What should happen: Should be able to complete the quest.
Results: Was unable to get to the Mana Surges quest due to The Exorcism http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:The_Exorcism being bugged. Unable to kill the demon as the demon is not spawned by Tabetha
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 6.50.09 PM.png
Failing the Exorcism quest because demon was not spawned.

Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 6.47.10 PM.png
Taking The Exorcism quest.

Issue: Elixir of Pain http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Elixir_of_Pain
What should happen: Complete the quest line of getting the Elixir made and then feeding it to Stanley
Results: Worked perfectly.

Issue: Rivenwood Captives http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest%3ARivenwood_Captives
What should happen: Free 7 captives and return to Longrunner Skycloud
Results: Completed just fine!
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 7.33.49 PM.png
Rivenwood Captives

Issue: A Carver and a Croaker http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:A_Carver_and_a_Croaker
What should happen: Capture frogs for Zeh'gehn
Results: Not able to capture a frog for the quest. The frogs are attackable and unable to pick them up by right clicking like you should be able to.
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 8.27.32 PM.png
Frog attackable and not pick-up-able.

Issue: The Skettis Offensive http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:The_Skettis_Offensive
What should happen: Defend against the Skettis attack and complete the quest
Results: Unable to test The Skettis Offensive due to Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk: http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Veil_Skith ... _of_Terokk being bugged. The Rod of purification: http://www.wowwiki.com/Rod_of_Purification does not purify the Darkstone of Terokk. Pictures attached.
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 8.49.19 PM.png
Using the Rod of purification.

Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 8.49.27 PM.png
Rod failing and quest not complete.

Issue: Maintaining Discipline http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Maintaining_Discipline
What should happen: Daily for Brunnhildar Village
Results: Unable to test the issue due to the quest Discipline: http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Discipline being bugged and unable to qualify for the daily Maintainting Discipline. When using the Rod of Discipline you do not get credit for disciplining the Exhausted Varykul.
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 9.22.59 PM.png
Tested rod of Discipline, did not get any credit.

Issue: The Ring of Blood http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:The_Ring_o ... _Brokentoe
What should happen: Compete in the Ring of Blood and get rewards.
Results: Could not get passed the first challenge, Brokentoe. Killed the beast and was not given credit for the kill, therefore could not turn in the quest.
Tested by/with: Natax and Zamram
Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 9.35.11 PM.png
After the kill, no credit.

Screen Shot 2012-02-04 at 9.35.18 PM.png
Unable to turn in the quest.

Issue: Dire Brew
What should happen: Drink the Dire Brew and become a Dark Iron Dwarf for 1 hour.
Results: Dark Iron Brewer is not in the Grim Guzzler where he is supposed to be. The drink is unobtainable.
Tested by/with: Natax and Zamram

Issue: Jack Likes His Drink http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Jack_Likes_His_Drink
What should happen: Collect the debt from Jack Adam's
Results: Cannot test quest due to the prerequisite quest Gambling Debt: http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Gambling_Debt being bugged. I am not able to collect the debt from "Silvermoon" Harry and cannot attack him enough to have him pay his debt, therefore killing him. Without doing this prerequisite quest, Jack Likes His Drink is undoable.

Still working on it. Done for the night.

Crusader
Donors
#11 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 pm
79: [DB/Gameobject] Fix Stratholme Service Gate, Tested

works Fine

87: [DB/Creature] Fix Report to Gryan Stoutmantle creature_questrelation values

The Quest Work
Ex-Dev
Beru - Demonic Druid :D
Personal Site : http://www.primetimehighlights.com/college-recruiting-videos

The Patient
Registered users
#12 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am
Post Number 10....I have been working on that since 4pm Server Time.....it is now 1:25am Server Time.......

Crusader
Donors
#13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 am
Natax wrote:Post Number 10....I have been working on that since 4pm Server Time.....it is now 1:25am Server Time.......

Exactly. Post #3 was almost 6 hours in the making. I had to go through and get each profession to max and get all the mats to test them, but it didnt stop there because then i went through and done extensive testing for each 4p bonus followed by multiple tests of making sure the dbw proc's haste instead of ap which it doesnt.

Ambassador
Donors
#14 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:11 am
Mother of God.....

Great Job. This really enlightens me, and other people. I too, am guilty of holding the opinion that Helpers only spam 'Do not Spam' macros all day long.

I stand corrected.

Excellent Work. Keep it up.

Ambassador
Donors
#15 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 am
And still no death grip fix?

iaintevenmad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcRAodBDNk
Chocoholic wrote:keybinds is completely useless

"Warriors are weak to casters in Wrath so they buffed them in MOP."
-Lord Wooxer himself.

Conqueror
Livestreamer
#16 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:53 am
Steve, lol, this isn't even everything that we have to test/check. There is over 160 different things and this is only day 1.

Crusader
Donors
#17 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 am
TL;DR -- Yep, they're doing stuff.

Good work, Helpers!
Redemption
Nihl - Frost/Unholy DPS
Nihulis - PvP Huntard
Salamangkero - Fire Mage
<Aurora>

When you find success, suddenly you have to defend your credibility against these idiots who don't know a thing about you.

Challenger
Donors
#18 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 am
Appreciate the hard work guys, keep it up
You guys are like the linemen of a Football team (American Football), always working hard but don't get as much glory :dance:
I'm glad you guy's are so dedicated, it's nice to see that even though you guy's are Helper's, you take it to the Next level and go above the call.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas Edison

There isn't enough room here
For me to list all of
My toons -_-
all 30 of them

Challenger
Donors
#19 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am
We do it so that the live realms get fixed faster, get fixed better, and is overall better for everyone else to play on. Though sometimes we like to play around too :D Like right now me and Spike are doing the custom quests lol.

Crusader
Donors
PostThis post was deleted by Spikestrike on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 am.
Reason: Staff Bashing.