Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Thursday, July, 31
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

Zyr, Lead Livestreamer 9 hours ago
Buzker the druid is going ICC25hc on Redemption! http://www.twitch.tv/wexlerqt
Zyr, Lead Livestreamer 12 hours ago
Nythia is streaming the event from her derpy hunter! http://www.twitch.tv/nythia
asly, Developers 12 hours ago
Redemption! Save our cities from Wrath of The Lich King at 10:25 ST!
Lolester, Senior Game Masters 14 hours ago
Eternal! Prepare for Battle of Faction! Get ready to Protect your Cities at 8:00 ST!
Lolester, Senior Game Masters 17 hours ago
Remorse! Remorse Titans are going to destroy Shattrath City! Save it before its too late at 5:50 ST!

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)
Moderators: Lead RCT, Senior Developer

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

"Requires Melee Weapon" Bug

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 8 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 pm
Hi, I have a problem on remorse when I equip [Storm Rage Two-Hand Sword ] and [Storm Rage Two-Hand Mace ]
and try to do spells it says "Requires Melee Weapon" in red. Im a Human Warrior and my characters name is Brentonille. I made a ticket but no one responded to it. I tried deleting the Cache and restarting my computer but it still is saying the same thing. I think the weapons are bugged. Please help me! :cry:

Private
Donors
#2 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 am
Only thing i know is i'm a 255 tauren warrior in bt gear and i've got both sr sword and axe. it says that on a rare occasion. so i know that its not a bug, but it would be interesting to look into.
sorry i couldn't be of anymore help

When there's no more room at all, the dead will walk the earth.

Private
Donors
#3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 am
Kabekiz wrote:You can try the Custom item addon but what is probably going on is you installed a custom item patch or got your client from a different server so the item.dbc file is "patched" with different items.

Your issue, eitherway, is client side and if the above doesn't work redownload your client using the links we supply in the connection guide or "Help Connection stuck" forum.

I found this while trying to find a solution.
Hope this helps you.
Even in the midst of battle its nice to have a friend to sit by.

Rival
Registered users
#4 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 am
I had this problem awhile ago, it took me a few days to figure out how to fix it. What I did, since I got my wow from a torrent, was delete my wow and then run it again from the torrent (I hadn't deleted it yet so I just had to install it) took about 20 minutes and I was able to play again, without the "Requires a melee weapon" bug. :ugeek:

Private
Registered users
#5 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm
The custom item addon does work, also you can simply just switch the wepons and it will work. However this was posted in the wrong spot, next time please post this in the issue tracker thank you

The Patient
Donors
#6 Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm
well what do you mean by Switch Weapons?

Private
Donors

Advertisement
#7 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Take your off hand and put it in ur main hand and take ur main hand and put it in ur off hand

The Patient
Donors
#8 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm
I have having the SAME issue with Sharpened Obsidian Warblades. and they're 2 handed I'm a warrior with Fury it should be NO problem. i have custom patch thing, but it still won't register that they're actually equipped even though they show on my character and I get the bonuses from them. it's like they're not even on me. wth is wrong?

Private
Donors
Post a reply Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver) Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 8 posts • Page 1 of 1