Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace

Announcement

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers, CLICK HERE
For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers, CLICK HERE

LitemodeLearn to fly without hacking as a GM and apply to the GM Staff http://eternal-wow.com/user/gmapplication/wow private server 1 hour ago
iceman6619The ground is shaking with every step they take. The Remorse Titans are invading remorse at 12:10ST!wow private server 1 hour ago
KazzeRedemption! A player told Mrs Snowman that Mr snowman was cheating on her! Defend yourselves against the freezing wrath at 22:50 STwow private server 3 hours ago
ExcalibusWatch Opheliia stream the Emerald Dream battle at: Twitch.tv/pheoniixthunderstorm !wow private server 7 hours ago
ExcalibusRedemption! The Dragons of Nightmare have become possessed once again! Prepare to enter and fight for the Emerald Dream at 17:55 SvT!wow private server 8 hours ago

Moderators: Lead RCT, Senior Developer

Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

The Sky War

#1 by Megastylez » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am

Help i canĀ“t make the Quest The Sky war because the portal is buggy
Can someone pls help me and tell me where i can find him?
Megastylez

N00B

Topics: 1

Re: The Sky War

#2 by Nebularon » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Teleport to Black Temple and make sure you have mounted your flying mount. Fly behind Sanctum of the Stars in Shadowmoon Valley and you will find the quest givers. The place is full of decoders (purple corrupted trees).
After you complete your quest, you need to take a new one, kill 10 Decoders, the next quest is to get sky metal, it's a big piece of metal at hight ground, there is the mob for your last quest master decoder.
Nebularon

Post Hacker

Topics: 23

#3 by Megastylez » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

cheer mate I found him
Megastylez

N00B

Topics: 1

#4 by DentsHonor » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Nebularon wrote:Teleport to Black Temple and make sure you have mounted your flying mount. Fly behind Sanctum of the Stars in Shadowmoon Valley and you will find the quest givers. The place is full of decoders (purple corrupted trees).
After you complete your quest, you need to take a new one, kill 10 Decoders, the next quest is to get sky metal, it's a big piece of metal at hight ground, there is the mob for your last quest master decoder.

Where Is that Hight Ground?
DentsHonor

N00B

Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)