• Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

Mickox2, Super Forum Mod 4 hours ago
Want to win VIP points ?! Word Match #10 Forum event is up! go give it a try http://goo.gl/NtILfn
Mickox2, Super Forum Mod 13 hours ago
Congratulations to the Winners of Signature of the week #31 event! check them out! http://goo.gl/xagjd3
Lolester, Lead GM 14 hours ago
Redemption! Mr. Snowman has found out about Mike and Mrs. Snowman and he is coming to freeze everything at 7:40 ST!
Mickox2, Super Forum Mod 1 day ago
Signature of the Week #31 Entries are over! Voting topic is up! go vote for the best signature! http://goo.gl/AjZvEE
Kredenaz, Super Game Master 1 day ago
Eternal! Mike & Jenny heard rumors about hidden Christmas Gifts! They are causing chaos while searching for it! Stop them at 09:35 ST!

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)
Moderators: Lead CTD, Senior Developer

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

The Sky War

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am by Megastylez
Help i canĀ“t make the Quest The Sky war because the portal is buggy
Can someone pls help me and tell me where i can find him?

Private
Registered users
#2 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am by Nebularon
Teleport to Black Temple and make sure you have mounted your flying mount. Fly behind Sanctum of the Stars in Shadowmoon Valley and you will find the quest givers. The place is full of decoders (purple corrupted trees).
After you complete your quest, you need to take a new one, kill 10 Decoders, the next quest is to get sky metal, it's a big piece of metal at hight ground, there is the mob for your last quest master decoder.

Conqueror
Donors
#3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm by Megastylez
cheer mate I found him

Private
Registered users
#4 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:34 pm by DentsHonor
Nebularon wrote:Teleport to Black Temple and make sure you have mounted your flying mount. Fly behind Sanctum of the Stars in Shadowmoon Valley and you will find the quest givers. The place is full of decoders (purple corrupted trees).
After you complete your quest, you need to take a new one, kill 10 Decoders, the next quest is to get sky metal, it's a big piece of metal at hight ground, there is the mob for your last quest master decoder.

Where Is that Hight Ground?

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver) Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1