Sun, January, 26
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue

 [PTR]  Eternal PTR 2016 Update Issues

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 9 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 pm by Litemode
Greetings,

As you all know we recently have opened our PTR with our latest update for you to test out. Any bugs should go through this topic so we can proceed with a fix right away before pushing the update to live. Here is the Changelog


Best Regards,
Lead CTD/DEV Litemode
User avatar

Posts: 6691,Topics: 232,Images: 0
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 pm
Location: GM Island
The Engineer
Banned
Karma: 213
#2 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 pm by Denzo
Greymanez wrote:
  • You can only equip one of the 4 [Core of the Enchanter/Spectre/Forgiven/Assassin] custom trinkets at any given time. The same applies with the [Essence of the Enchanter/Spectre/Forgiven/Assassin] custom trinkets. "


I'm not sure what you mean by this but it's not working. I'm currently online on the PTR and I have a Core of the Spectre and Core of the Forgiven equipped at the same time. I can provide SS if you want, but you can just come and test it yourselves rn :D :D

EDIT: Also, two malicious items' icons are switched up.

Pendant of Triumph (Neck) and Pendant of Victory (Neck) both have ring icons.
Band of Ascendancy (Ring) and Band of Victory (Ring) both have neck icons.

I think this issue was also on the live realm too. It could create confusion amongst players :D

EDIT 2: The Malicious Gladiator Vendor has the Season 8 weapons (Wrathful Gladiator), and the both season 8 vendors (arena and honor) don't have the weapons in their menu. I think this has been switched up too :D
Last edited by Denzo on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Posts: 1109,Topics: 186,Images: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Paraguay
Ambassador
Donors
Karma: 72
#3 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:57 pm by Blackoutoh
fix the death knight ghoul hp bug so when u unmount it will not lose hp and pet functions, and fix the rbg bug when u join the oposite faction team and u got dc u will no loger get ur racial delete and "u cant speak this language" bug. and ye whats the thing with no use of core of spectre and other core at same time wtf ?


Posts: 73,Topics: 13,
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 am
Duelist
Donors
Karma: -4
#4 Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 am by Litemode
Denzo wrote:
Greymanez wrote:
  • You can only equip one of the 4 [Core of the Enchanter/Spectre/Forgiven/Assassin] custom trinkets at any given time. The same applies with the [Essence of the Enchanter/Spectre/Forgiven/Assassin] custom trinkets. "


I'm not sure what you mean by this but it's not working. I'm currently online on the PTR and I have a Core of the Spectre and Core of the Forgiven equipped at the same time. I can provide SS if you want, but you can just come and test it yourselves rn :D :D

EDIT: Also, two malicious items' icons are switched up.

Pendant of Triumph (Neck) and Pendant of Victory (Neck) both have ring icons.
Band of Ascendancy (Ring) and Band of Victory (Ring) both have neck icons.

I think this issue was also on the live realm too. It could create confusion amongst players :D

EDIT 2: The Malicious Gladiator Vendor has the Season 8 weapons (Wrathful Gladiator), and the both season 8 vendors (arena and honor) don't have the weapons in their menu. I think this has been switched up too :D


Please delete your cache before logging into the PTR



Blackoutoh wrote:fix the death knight ghoul hp bug so when u unmount it will not lose hp and pet functions, and fix the rbg bug when u join the oposite faction team and u got dc u will no loger get ur racial delete and "u cant speak this language" bug. and ye whats the thing with no use of core of spectre and other core at same time wtf ?

Regarding the ghoul, are you saying that whenever you unmount the pet losses it's hp and functions? On the other hand the cross-faction BG issue is a high priority at the moment.
User avatar

Posts: 6691,Topics: 232,Images: 0
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 pm
Location: GM Island
The Engineer
Banned
Karma: 213
#5 Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:06 am by Blackoutoh
the ghoul randomly lose the hp and functions after unmount, its not happen always but like every 2=3 time u mount its boring when u dont have pet with functions and without hp in rbgs or when ur arena start


Posts: 73,Topics: 13,
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 am
Duelist
Donors
Karma: -4
#6 Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:23 am by Litemode
Blackoutoh wrote:the ghoul randomly lose the hp and functions after unmount, its not happen always but like every 2=3 time u mount its boring when u dont have pet with functions and without hp in rbgs or when ur arena start


I will have my team take a look into it and inform you of the results, but the issue encounter only in BGs and Arenas so far with you?
User avatar

Posts: 6691,Topics: 232,Images: 0
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 pm
Location: GM Island
The Engineer
Banned
Karma: 213


Advertisement
#7 Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 am by Blackoutoh
on the ptr realm the ghoul hp and functions work fine, now the problem is the ghoul lose the drums and stamina buffs after unmount, and corpse explo dont work on the ghoul take a look with ur team about that


Posts: 73,Topics: 13,
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 am
Duelist
Donors
Karma: -4
#8 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 am by Litemode
Blackoutoh wrote:on the ptr realm the ghoul hp and functions work fine, now the problem is the ghoul lose the drums and stamina buffs after unmount, and corpse explo dont work on the ghoul take a look with ur team about that



Regarding corpse explosion- http://dev.eternal-wow.com:3000/issues/5194
User avatar

Posts: 6691,Topics: 232,Images: 0
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 pm
Location: GM Island
The Engineer
Banned
Karma: 213
PostThis post was deleted by sssmaissa on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:07 pm.
Post a reply Return to Report an Issue Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Copyright 2020 by Eternal-WoW. All Rights Reserved.
No reproduction of this content without written authorization.