• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Report an Issue

Problem on Redemption, Guilds are GONE!

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:08 am by kolaps12
Realm Name:

Redemption

So after restarting or getting Redemption realm up running, Guilds are gone, like in past this happened few months ago.
All active gms at the date said they couldn't do a thing, then someone could manage to contact owner of server who fixed everything, and he didnt even know there was such thing happening cuz no1 did let him now there was such problem, so please help us and fix the problem. Thanks.

Private
Registered users
PostThis post was deleted by daniellebab on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 am.
Reason: Irrelevant
#3 Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:29 am by The Incredible
GTFO from this shit pit lol :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Private
Donors
PostThis post was deleted by daniellebab on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:59 pm.
Reason: Spam
#5 Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:29 am by blackbishop
UPDATE!!

It's been two weeks now. Seriously? Fix this. I've stuck with this server/realm when tons of others have bailed, attempted to revitalize the population, and much much more. Being entirely selfish, *I* don't deserve to lose all this I've worked to hard to amass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!

THREE DAYS and this isn't fixed. Come on. Somebody on staff can fix this, at least give us the rollback band-aid?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't appear to be all guilds, but so far I've counted FOUR bank guilds I've lost, massive amounts of valuable mats and gold.

>> ROLLBACK TIME AGAIN GUYS <<

And FFS this time, fix the actual problem too. There's no reason whatsoever this should keep happening.
Last edited by blackbishop on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Private
Donors
#6 Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:34 pm by Firehawke
realm very old with no pop. gm's cant fix thisowner gone or don't care anymore. eternal realm seems to be all anyone cares about anymore. devs gone now along with the gm's it seems. could be wrong but only time will tell. good luck!

Challenger
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Report an Issue Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1