• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Eternal suggestion / Just a thought

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:16 am by zione34
Realm:
Eternal realm

Type of Suggestion or Feedback (PvP, PvE, etc.):
Just a thought
Your Suggestion/Feedback (in detail):
First of all – Hi to all. Yes I said I will not play ever again but shit happens. I am back, many of you know me “Sparkwho”, many of you hate me also – but that’s a diferent story. I have to say I noticed for the time I didn’t play that “Nothing is changed”, and yes that is a bad thing. Population aint much diferent – may be even lower, but I’m not sure. Also population is kinda the same – because I know most of the players that play (know of them – not know them). So no new people, and that is worst thing one server can have. As a new player come – what is there to see: 1. People are beeing rude and dont want to help them – to show them around. 2. Gear for new people is unobtainable, or easy to get depend how you look at the situation. 3. Arena is wintraded da fck over and over – and ppl get their “easy” gear in less then a week. 4. I always wondered why are ppl that are caught wintrading arena, get such a short ban, and still can keep their gear? Confused realy. Ban them same time but delete their gear before ban expire. That would prevent anyone else who have idea to get easy gear to do so. 5. There is not much to do here exept RBG. 6. Reward of doing PVP is honor – and what can you do with it? Find a way to make it usable. 7. Give ppl something to play for. 8. Also I do think that “crossfaction bg” is bullshit.
Idea (doesnt mean it is a good one) – Implement some token sistem in pvp, like for every kill you get 1 [badge of justice] (yes BOJ is modified into smth I cant remmeber – but it is still useless). Now there is a easy way to create custom pvp weapons. There is like a Milion unused wow items in database – and they are way too easy to modify, no new patch needed. Make “eternal” weapons with maybe even half a diference between wf 264 and wf 277 items. So basicly 2% better stats then 277 wf weapons. Make wf 277 weapons obtainable by honor (and yes lower the honor gained rate – because it is insane), with some sky high price. And “eternal” weapons obtainable by [badge of justice] place a high price to keep ppl motivated to play. Why I think that arena rating / points for new weapons is bad choice. Simple: didnt solve wintrade, and ppl that aren’t wintrading play usualy 10 games only, so they will log for like 15-20 mins and go off. Price should be like 10K of [badge of justice], it’s 10K kills. And I can bet that people would run bg’s all day long – and you get more ppl active. Also high price means more chance for donation – because all ppl hate grinding.
Also you need more GM’s. I do think current GM’s are doing good job – but they are not always online.
I can write on and on – but I hope you understood my thoughts.
Also sorry for bad English, never learned it.

All the best!
Attachments
example.jpg
how eternal should be
example.jpg (39.48 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
2.jpg
regular WF 277
2.jpg (51.24 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
Spark of the Horde
< F A C E R O L L >

Private
Registered users
#2 Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:27 pm by flyinglemmings
    Late reply, but better late than never.

I do not think an eternal version of weapons is the exact way moving forward - if forward means anything nowadays. With that being said, we have a potential idea of making eternal gear available for those not playing bgs - and the version of eternal gear they get outside of arenas will not be usable in arenas. Thoughts?

Improving arena queue and removing custom item influence on arenas, if any future update is undertaken, will be the focus.

Cheers,
    L
Admin Flyinglemmings

Ricecooker
Admins
#3 Thu May 09, 2019 6:24 am by zione34
I dont care anymore / deleted my chars / dont play at all anymore. So make whatever you like. But I do belive it is too late, server is already dead. Only question is who will be last one around here to flip the switch?
Spark of the Horde
< F A C E R O L L >

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 5.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1