• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Remorse

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 2 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4
#21 Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 pm by reathien
Denischy wrote:6. Some new SP 1H weapons and off hand weapons for casters :)

They could balance so much better if they just made some weapons for each class.
2h Axe / Shield + Thrown for warriors.
1h Sword/Shield and a healing 2h for Paladins, make Librams better.
2h Sword or two 1h swords for death knights (2h for tanking?) make Sigils better.
Shamans already are set, make Totem better option though.
Make polearms hunter unique. Bows made JUST for them as opposed to everyone.
Rogues are set. (Keep their thrown unique from warrior's).
Droods are set. Again, Idols could be better. Also like, a spear/staff or 2h mace for feral.
Non-donor priests need unique options [OMFG 1H/BOOK FOR PRIEST HEALING].
1h Dagger / offhand for mages. wand OP
1h Sword / offhand Book for warlocks [ http://www.wowwiki.com/Tempest_of_Chaos you know you want to Nekro].

Pretty much every class uses unique weapons anyway, why not just make it the norm? It allows more customization and better balance, also allows you to give them better LOOKING items for their sets. You can match gear to weapon because you'll know what they're going to aim to be using.

Also i heard a while ago about being able to jack some cata content and input it. If this proves do-able you could totally make MC a new raid with Firelands skins.
Everyone liked Ulduar, so that could work too.
Pretty much, a raid with easy to do first bosses and increasingly difficult end bosses will work. Naxx would be heavenly tbh, easy gear acquisition chains as well that could be offered at the same time, but make them require doing all the quarters. Plus naxx gear was kinda cool looking [Face of Ruin/Turning Tide/Slayer of the Lifeless].

Also something else you could do that could also stimulate pvp would be the Auchindoun stuff. Four instances for gear, entire area is a world pvp zone, also make Spirit Shards used for pvp gear, but grant the instances pve specific items. Could be a neat starter to a new update, make the spirit stone gear trinkets and rings and other accessories. Also make the instances drop starter pve gear for those seeking it, and the entire set up and advance to harder content in the update and arenas.
However spirit stones would have to be made more accessible to the pvpers, since currently they're from pve content.

Actually, outlands is a very good place i believe to advance Remorse's content. The devs don't seem bent on forming interesting and amazing pve, and tbh the Outlands stuff was good on its own, so the Devs can focus more on pvp. (Not bashing, but lets be real, i don't see Nekro sitting down forming an amazing story for why we're going from BT, to the Frozen Halls, to like, Ragefire chasm or something.)

Nexus needs to be scrapped though, or at least seriously looked at. It is neigh impossible for fresh 255s to do nexus as a 5man group, it just takes forever. It doesn't drop some amazing gear or anything, just tone it down or something, lower health for instance.

Retroactively remove ICC/SH/VOA please. Change the gear people have from those places to transmog sets (No stats, just looks) so they can keep the look, but otherwise remove all trace of them. Those places can be refurbished and used SO WELL.

Also, a serious note on pvp here. IT WILL HAVE TO CAP SOMEWHERE. Like it or not, increasing the numbers will eventually get boring for players, pvp will need to be cut off somewhere in terms of the numbers game.
HOWEVER: Releasing new and interesting world pvp options is ALWAYS INTERESTING ASSUMING IT WORKS.
World pvp will be the saving grace of Remorse. Make areas that provide say, a 5% dmg increase to people there if they control something. Rehashed Blizzard Mechanic? yes. More interesting than AFKing at Insanity? Yes.

As soon as pvp is balanced at an appropriate point, fuckin stop. No more numbers increases, no more balance changes, leave it.

ALSO NEKRO YOU SAID YOU'D CALL ME A FAG, WHERE ARE YOU?!?
My name is Tearsdon'fal, or just Tears. I like PvE, but Remorse is all about PvP.
Life sucks.
But I can change it! By bugging Nekro enough, anything is possible!
Even having katawa qts to love you.

Conqueror
Registered users
#22 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:37 pm by Nekronomikon
Fag. I like those ideas. Gonna use the ones i can

The Patient
Banned
#23 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:51 pm by reathien
<3.
Also i'd totally sit down with you and chat about my ideas and shit and help you out if you want.
My name is Tearsdon'fal, or just Tears. I like PvE, but Remorse is all about PvP.
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users
#24 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:47 am by Vespertine
My main question is: Is it possible to redesign glyphs so you can apply the same glyph to 2 or even 3 slots? It'd make the game totally unique and every single player would be able to empower what he prefers the most.
It should be noted that some restrictions or changes should be applied. First of all everything that "reduces cooldown of <spell> by <seconds>" should have something like dminishing returns, so you cannot bladestorm every 20 seconds or disengage every 5. But apart from some balance breaking things, it would be amazing!

Next is unique weapons for each class, like Smourne or frost mourne. So everyone could buy apoc weapon and 1 that unique expensive op wep.

And the last is totally my request and question. Is it possible to change stat priority on gear for rogues? Right now I have tons of strength and some agility. I'd like to see strength lowered or totally chaged to AP or agility.
Jedienight

Challenger
Donors
#25 Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:54 am by Denischy
^ All the sugestions are ... idk what to say let's just say STUPID. So how you think if a druid is using 3x glyph of mangle or worse glyph of focus ? 3x Glyph of focus = 30 % more dmg now i hit like 1.2m per tic then it will go to over 2m and all the noobs will start QQ again.. - No thanks.
The agility is pretty enough for rogues atm what you want to 1 hit PO ? Or maybe Donator warrior ? - Nah i don't think it will happen :)

Challenger
Donors
#26 Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 pm by reathien
Vespertine wrote:My main question is: Is it possible to redesign glyphs so you can apply the same glyph to 2 or even 3 slots? It'd make the game totally unique and every single player would be able to empower what he prefers the most.
It should be noted that some restrictions or changes should be applied. First of all everything that "reduces cooldown of <spell> by <seconds>" should have something like dminishing returns, so you cannot bladestorm every 20 seconds or disengage every 5. But apart from some balance breaking things, it would be amazing!

Next is unique weapons for each class, like Smourne or frost mourne. So everyone could buy apoc weapon and 1 that unique expensive op wep.

And the last is totally my request and question. Is it possible to change stat priority on gear for rogues? Right now I have tons of strength and some agility. I'd like to see strength lowered or totally chaged to AP or agility.

1. Multiple glyphs would be the single largest balancing nightmare since mages and spellpower. Effects deemed to be required are added to gear (See Glyph of Mangle).

2. Ehh, vanity is something everyone has, but with transmog you can look unique from everyone else, instead of being just another dk using Fmourne for example. Unique weapons to each class however is not a bad thing, but having it just for vanity is.

3. Stats right now are set up to follow priority. You get AP as a rogue. AP is your primary damage stat (Not agility). Warriors get AP, Mages get SP, etc etc. The reason the str is there? No idea, but that would just take a lot of time with no real purpose but to make it look different and do the same thing.

-- Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:10 pm --

Denischy wrote:^ All the sugestions are ... idk what to say let's just say STUPID. So how you think if a druid is using 3x glyph of mangle or worse glyph of focus ? 3x Glyph of focus = 30 % more dmg now i hit like 1.2m per tic then it will go to over 2m and all the noobs will start QQ again.. - No thanks.
The agility is pretty enough for rogues atm what you want to 1 hit PO ? Or maybe Donator warrior ? - Nah i don't think it will happen :)

Prolly could word a response better than calling their ideas stupid.
Also the stat change idea would obviously never be implemented as a 1:1 on STR, why even bring that up..?
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users

Advertisement
#27 Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 pm by Denischy
@Reathien let me translate you what he want : "Hello, i have a donator rogue but there are some ppl pawning my ass so can you please make me OP as hell, so i can be good on this server". 1st the idea for glyphs = OP, 2nd = to turn all the strenth in agility and/or AP is also OP. So why you think it's not stupid ?

Challenger
Donors
#28 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:10 pm by reathien
Denischy wrote:@Reathien let me translate you what he want : "Hello, i have a donator rogue but there are some ppl pawning my ass so can you please make me OP as hell, so i can be good on this server". 1st the idea for glyphs = OP, 2nd = to turn all the strenth in agility and/or AP is also OP. So why you think it's not stupid ?

You extrapolated quite a bit of information from his post from the sounds of it.

The Glyph idea isn't unique. Its been brought up before, albeit not on the forums.
Also, turning strength into agility would do nothing. It would be a terribly minimal damage increase. Crit is already capped and rogues gain the same amount of attack power from strength as they do from agility. There is like, a single agility modifier rogues get, but their largest modifier is AP based, so it wouldn't change.

Also, the idea for glyphs would probably benefit rogues the least. All the other classes would have more power stacking certain glyphs than a rogue could.

Also having all your talent trees is OP. However everyone has all of their talent trees. Does this make it OP? No, at that point it is just another balance issue. The same goes for glyphs, everyone has glyphs they could use with this.

Point is though, you're jumping the gun and calling his idea stupid on a suggestion forum. It isn't just rude, it makes people with ideas less likely to post, meaning their good ideas could never be seen, because people respond so harshly for no good reason.

Criticism isn't bad, but just being rude is.
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users
#29 Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:31 am by Vespertine
Okey, just to break it down for some people.

Glyph thing: I've noted that it should be or rather MUST be balanced to avoid extremely op occurrencies. Like reathien mentioned that having all the talents by itself can be tremendously op for some classes, paladins for example, unless you balance it. Same applies to glyphs. it should be thoroughly executed, but what it can give is more flexibility and fun.

Weapon thing is, like, "why not?" Rogues had legendaries back in TBC, Plate users had Smourne in WotLK, why not just give a legendary for each class here? Just a thought, nothing more.

And the last thing, regarding stat priority. Denischy obviously took what he saw on the surface and mixed it with his own discontent about getting owned all the times and projected it to me. So no, its not about that. I dont think rogues are as good that patch as they might be, but they are fine and I do not complain either. Last week before we stopped playing, we reached 2380 in 2s, r1 obviously. No, im not complaining.

Attack power was always the main stat for rogues and a way to go (except combat spec), followed by agility. But I don't see the point why I have strength dominating over agility on my gear? Warriors, DKs and alike benefit 2 attack power points from 1 strength point, rogues benefit only 1. Same 1 point is given by agility, but agility also means crit (which is capped), some dodge (i've 27,5% as full donor, which is slightly below the expectation, 1000 agility gives 0.27% dodge if you wonder) and armor which is also capped.

Plate wearers have talents to increase their strength, there're also items that do the same thing, but as a rogue I'd like to see agility and AP dominating for me, as I also have talents to improve these two stats, not strength.
Jedienight

Challenger
Donors
#30 Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 pm by reathien
Vespertine wrote:Okey, just to break it down for some people.

Glyph thing: I've noted that it should be or rather MUST be balanced to avoid extremely op occurrencies. Like reathien mentioned that having all the talents by itself can be tremendously op for some classes, paladins for example, unless you balance it. Same applies to glyphs. it should be thoroughly executed, but what it can give is more flexibility and fun.

Weapon thing is, like, "why not?" Rogues had legendaries back in TBC, Plate users had Smourne in WotLK, why not just give a legendary for each class here? Just a thought, nothing more.

And the last thing, regarding stat priority. Denischy obviously took what he saw on the surface and mixed it with his own discontent about getting owned all the times and projected it to me. So no, its not about that. I dont think rogues are as good that patch as they might be, but they are fine and I do not complain either. Last week before we stopped playing, we reached 2380 in 2s, r1 obviously. No, im not complaining.

Attack power was always the main stat for rogues and a way to go (except combat spec), followed by agility. But I don't see the point why I have strength dominating over agility on my gear? Warriors, DKs and alike benefit 2 attack power points from 1 strength point, rogues benefit only 1. Same 1 point is given by agility, but agility also means crit (which is capped), some dodge (i've 27,5% as full donor, which is slightly below the expectation, 1000 agility gives 0.27% dodge if you wonder) and armor which is also capped.

Plate wearers have talents to increase their strength, there're also items that do the same thing, but as a rogue I'd like to see agility and AP dominating for me, as I also have talents to improve these two stats, not strength.

1. Flexibility and fun is the last thing you get when you have people stacking the same glyphs. Thats actually stale and boring, the opposite. Also you would have to change it to just be useless with some glyphs anyway. Flame Shock for Shamans, every CD reducing glyph, BloodThirst, etc etc. The only way I could ever see it being implemented is with SOME glyphs and otherwise are terrible on their own.

2. The weapons thing again is an ok idea, but that is still going to result in either:
A) Overpowered new weapons that further increase the gap between donors and non-donors just so people can 'Look Cool' (Which they wouldn't because they would have the same weapon as everyone else of their class).
or
B) Useless transmog weapon that you can probably get in game anyway.
or ever
C) Weapon on par with current donor weapons, just with a different skin, meaning whats the damn point when you have transmog.

3. The stat change would be a lot of work for a little bit of increased readability. Also giving too much agility would indirectly increase rogue's survivability, seeing as they recently got damage reduction added to their gear that seems like the last thing needed right now.
What you're saying is, tbh not hating here, probably the most trivial issue right now. You get more strength because they want to give you stat-based Attack Power. They give you Attack Power because it increases your damage. You have enough agility to have capped crit. Your gear follows a REMORSE priority system, not a retail one. If you wanna start arguing for a blizzlike remorse, you have another thing coming. Too much agility means too much dodge, too much dodge means melee classes can't play against you, see druids.
If you wanted more Agility than strength, all they would do is remove the majority of the strength, not give you agility, meaning a damage reduction.
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users
PostThis post was deleted by Vespertine on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 am.
#32 Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 am by Vespertine
reathien wrote:1. Flexibility and fun is the last thing you get when you have people stacking the same glyphs. Thats actually stale and boring, the opposite. Also you would have to change it to just be useless with some glyphs anyway. Flame Shock for Shamans, every CD reducing glyph, BloodThirst, etc etc. The only way I could ever see it being implemented is with SOME glyphs and otherwise are terrible on their own.

hhm, yea, actually, i read most of the glyphs and besides mage's being able to blink 30miles away or having 6 mirror images, run 160% speed as a rogue or ambush 30 yards away or having root effect on deadly throw, there not so many more-fun-than-op glyphs.

reathien wrote:2. The weapons thing again is an ok idea, but that is still going to result in either:

What I mean here is that I play mage and hunter and I can have storm rage weapons, vote weapons, rmf, apoc, pandas, TFs, Staff of pain (*or its variations). If I don't donate I grind panda staff or swords which are rly good, if I want to donate, there're also options.
When I play rogue, I get vote daggers, then rmf, and if I want to donate i can only get apoc daggers.
I started playing shaman recently and I got voting weapons and that's it! What else can I get? I'd like to grind master Po or something, or be saving breakfast money for like half of the year to buy $50 worth weapon, nah, i can't do that.
Once, I was helping a friend with Master Po as a rogue and people in our group were like: "Hey, rogue, whatcha doin' here? gtfo, rogue. You don't need panda, rogue." T_T

What i'd really like to see, like really really is that new unique weapons, that would be LOWER in stats, but have some interesting bonus or proc, or stat, whatever. So it wouldn't be, like, "oh that weapon is better, i pick that!" Nope, so there would be a choice. Like a weaker dagger for rogue with small heal would be just insane, hahaha. jk.

reathien wrote:3. The stat change would be a lot of work for a little bit of increased readability. Also giving too much agility would indirectly increase rogue's survivability, seeing as they recently got damage reduction added to their gear that seems like the last thing needed right now.

Yea, it is trivial I confirm, but it's not a lot of work either. I have around 200k strength. Convert 90% of it into ap and 10% into agility and then scale all the other rogue-only items respectively does not seem hard and chellenging, i'd even love to make all the calculations myself if allowed. Bad can only happen if you convert all the 200k into agility, giving full donor rogues extra 50% dodge, that's not right.
And yes, I spoke about getting rid of damn strength! just move it somewhere lel, it annoys me so much, convert it to whatever, to intellect, spirit, to whatever, ap being the most neutral i believe. Or maybe i get have personal reforge?
Jedienight

Challenger
Donors
#33 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 pm by reathien
Again, balancing issues with making new weapons would take a back-seat to making just plain old class-specific weapons.
Although... making them quest chains that you could feed into for several patches would be handy..
Think, improving the legendary's power over the course of your stay on remorse, making it stronger after you get it by doing unique class-specific tasks.
It could be interesting if implemented as a not-pay2play thing focused around the weapon being YOUR powerful weapon that YOU improve in certain ways.
*Cough* If nekro were interested in this idea, i'd gladly forge some concepts for it *Cough*
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users
#34 Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 pm by kvikksand123
I think it would be cool with arena flush twice a week (or more :3 ) This is a funserver is it not? why do we got blizzlike rules then? :)

but seriously. i think you should consider this so that we got the chance to obtain rmf gear faster.

you may think this is silly, but I bet that a lot of players agree with me on this.

thank you, baibai
[] Kvikksand

"Hodor" -Hodor

Duelist
Donors
#35 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm by reathien
Obtaining RMF needs to take forever to get because you don't require rating to get it.
Require rating, and it can be made easier.
Till den.
Nope.gif
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users
#36 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 am by kvikksand123
reathien wrote:Obtaining RMF needs to take forever to get because you don't require rating to get it.
Require rating, and it can be made easier.
Till den.
Nope.gif

Dude, all offgear,(belt, rings, etc) is only buyable if you got rating. The rmf mainset quests are jokes anyway x)
[] Kvikksand

"Hodor" -Hodor

Duelist
Donors
#37 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am by reathien
The mainset (Beyond weapons for some classes) is the most important part.
Kinda supposed to be hard one way or the other to get it.
Also the rating req for the offsets s a joke anyway, anyone worth their salt can get there with a little time put into it.
Life sucks.

Conqueror
Registered users
#38 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 pm by kvikksand123
I still want 2 flushes a week, no matter what your opinion is. :snooty:
[] Kvikksand

"Hodor" -Hodor

Duelist
Donors
#39 Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:25 pm by oven1211
i cant use the stuffs i buy from the token vendor i bought the val kyrie transmog but it syas item not found when i try to use it maybe you could fix that

Duelist
Banned
#40 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 pm by Doxx96
Ive been thinking about these Amor upgrade tokens/Mini upgrade tokens. Now when Transmogification is out and theres alot of farming, really much farming since the prices are set so high.

68k each for Remorse token of Conquest (without ratings)

2720000 Honor points for either one of Weapon Transmog Token, Offset Transmog Token or Mainset Transmog Token.

so for a full set that would be 11 items to transmog and that would cost 29920000 honor points, and thats kinda an insane number if you ask me!

So heres my suggestion why not make either MIni upgrade token or Armor upgrade token convertable into a X amount of Honor points? It would still be alot of farming, just slightly less. Please consider it because these numbers would take ages to reach in world PvP/Bgs.

// Doxx, Dexxtro. \\

Private
Donors
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 2 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4