For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 7 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 11 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 11 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Remorse

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 3 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4
#41 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:33 pm by raydriv3
Doxx96 wrote:Ive been thinking about these Amor upgrade tokens/Mini upgrade tokens. Now when Transmogification is out and theres alot of farming, really much farming since the prices are set so high.

68k each for Remorse token of Conquest (without ratings)

2720000 Honor points for either one of Weapon Transmog Token, Offset Transmog Token or Mainset Transmog Token.

so for a full set that would be 11 items to transmog and that would cost 29920000 honor points, and thats kinda an insane number if you ask me!

So heres my suggestion why not make either MIni upgrade token or Armor upgrade token convertable into a X amount of Honor points? It would still be alot of farming, just slightly less. Please consider it because these numbers would take ages to reach in world PvP/Bgs.

// Doxx, Dexxtro. \\

What about go arena and fight until you get 2.2k rating, 47k honor for 5 tokens.
"Less QQ, More Pew Pew!"

Challenger
Registered users
#42 Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 pm by Doxx96
[/quote]
What about go arena and fight until you get 2.2k rating, 47k honor for 5 tokens.[/quote]

It sure is a possibility but
47k = 5
5 x 8 = 376000 (honor points for 40 in total)
376000 x 14 for a full set = 5264000. The amount is still mounting high even thoe its smaller.

And also to reach that kind of rating isnt always that easy, and this would not make it alot easier, just a bit.

Private
Donors
#43 Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 am by Ethernity7
My suggestions:

1. Remove non pvp mall. It's pvp realm, why do you let people spend days staying there, doing nothing? Introduce the pure pvp. MOVE EVERYTHING TO PVP MALL, OR DUELING AREAS.
2. There are tons of useless vendors, which should be removed. Those which are supposed to stay, sell a lot trash items, which are bought by nobody. Like those potions, who needs 100 spell power? REMOVE IT.
3. Make it impossible to turn pvp off everywhere (the only exception might be for those who level up) . We want to rush horde dueling area and slay, it's pvp realm, ISN'T IT?
4. Leveling instances? Jk, make ONE 1-255. Lower ocullus mobs' level so people can't be boosted.
5. Black temple. If you make the raid, make it properly. Remove the first boss, which is useless, nobody slays it, it only forces us to jump over the wall. You created quest chain? Good. STOP FORCING PEOPLE TO ENTER THE INSTANCE 40 TIMES. Add more quest giving npc so people can ENJOY doing the quests instead of getting more, and more pissed. You should make it easier to run through, FIX THE HUNTERS' QUEST LINE.
6. Arenas. Introduce 3v3. Force people to play it. Make remorseful set and offsets require 3v3 rating, 1650, 1800, 1900, 2000 and 2200 for shoulders. Blizzlike.
7. Hermes. Why do we have to click 40 times to get to ada? Do we really have to confirm that we want to go to mall?
8. Item stacks. I have 200 anks in bag, it takes 20 slots. Cant you change the amount stack provides to 1000? Same with Eternal Cakes, Sheens of Zanza, Catseye Elixir, Elixir of the searching eye. Why are sapphire gems capped to 200? Most pointless thing you set so far imo.
9. Death knights' spell crit chance. Why are we stuck at 8%? And it's actually not visual bug cuz i CAN'T CRIT WITH SPELLS. 6673 crit rating? Jk lets set it 8%. GG WP
Last edited by Ethernity7 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPK

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Oh.. You're still here. Please, continue. I'm just pretending to be listening to you.

Watch my posts being hunted and hated by Karlol.

Challenger
Donors
#44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:09 pm by reathien2
RPK a slut

Related note, Cypher needs to seriously sit down and let people know what he actually wants out of this realm, otherwise suggestions are worthless.

Private
Registered users
#45 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:45 am by saifthemage
Ok so I read the post the RPK put and I liked everything in it except 1 thing, removing non PvP mall.
It won't be fair for new players, who are still leveling/gearing so i thought of a suggestion.
When you make a new character he/she starts in Non PVP mall and there in Non PVP mall there will be portals.
Every portal takes you to a place, leveling road, dungeons, ADA/HDA but now I am talking about leveling roads and dungeons. So when you right click a portal to take u lets say to alliance leveling road 1-80, when u right click the portal you get an item in your bag 1x only, when you right click that item u get it returns you to non PVP mall this should happen to all portals so when you reach SR3 quests and u are on the last quest and you are about to turn it in, when you do it automatically teleports you to ADA/HDA and you get a Herms in your bag, that Herms contains only place you can PVP in, which means no Non PVP mall, there will be other malls like PVP mall and there you will find all what you need.

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Private
Registered users
PostThis post was deleted by Zorras on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:31 pm.
Reason: Spam

Advertisement
PostThis post was deleted by Zorras on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:34 pm.
Reason: Spam / Useless post.
#48 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm by lilflake23
Ethernity7 wrote:My suggestions:

1. Remove non pvp mall. It's pvp realm, why do you let people spend days staying there, doing nothing? Introduce the pure pvp. MOVE EVERYTHING TO PVP MALL, OR DUELING AREAS.
2. There are tons of useless vendors, which should be removed. Those which are supposed to stay, sell a lot trash items, which are bought by nobody. Like those potions, who needs 100 spell power? REMOVE IT.
3. Make it impossible to turn pvp off everywhere (the only exception might be for those who level up) . We want to rush horde dueling area and slay, it's pvp realm, ISN'T IT?
4. Leveling instances? Jk, make ONE 1-255. Lower ocullus mobs' level so people can't be boosted.
5. Black temple. If you make the raid, make it properly. Remove the first boss, which is useless, nobody slays it, it only forces us to jump over the wall. You created quest chain? Good. STOP FORCING PEOPLE TO ENTER THE INSTANCE 40 TIMES. Add more quest giving npc so people can ENJOY doing the quests instead of getting more, and more pissed. You should make it easier to run through, FIX THE HUNTERS' QUEST LINE.
6. Arenas. Introduce 3v3. Force people to play it. Make remorseful set and offsets require 3v3 rating, 1650, 1800, 1900, 2000 and 2200 for shoulders. Blizzlike.
7. Hermes. Why do we have to click 40 times to get to ada? Do we really have to confirm that we want to go to mall?
8. Item stacks. I have 200 anks in bag, it takes 20 slots. Cant you change the amount stack provides to 1000? Same with Eternal Cakes, Sheens of Zanza, Catseye Elixir, Elixir of the searching eye. Why are sapphire gems capped to 200? Most pointless thing you set so far imo.
9. Death knights' spell crit chance. Why are we stuck at 8%? And it's actually not visual bug cuz i CAN'T CRIT WITH SPELLS. 6673 crit rating? Jk lets set it 8%. GG WP

Good suggestions, i like them all except your QQ for #9 spell hits. :dance:
Remorse = Driivebye (Omniprime :)) - NE Hunter(Demon)

Rival
Donors
#49 Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:32 pm by lillis1
Doxx96 wrote:

What about go arena and fight until you get 2.2k rating, 47k honor for 5 tokens.[/quote]

It sure is a possibility but
47k = 5
5 x 8 = 376000 (honor points for 40 in total)
376000 x 14 for a full set = 5264000. The amount is still mounting high even thoe its smaller.

And also to reach that kind of rating isnt always that easy, and this would not make it alot easier, just a bit.[/quote]
Transmog is not supposed to be easy to get, nor fast to get. Reaching 2.2k rating just requires being active and learning. fully doable at SR3. The rmf set needs 2.5m honor, and can be grinded in a week or two.
They say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day!

Challenger
Donors
#50 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:21 am by Sir_Arthur
lillis1 wrote:fully doable at SR3

i carried u.
-Pendra aka Best Jaja Asia
Michaelmas
Deathcoiled

Currently retired. If you want anything find me on skype.

The Patient
Registered users
#51 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:31 am by Ethernity7
lillis1 wrote:Transmog is not supposed to be easy to get, nor fast to get. Reaching 2.2k rating just requires being active and learning. fully doable at SR3. The rmf set needs 2.5m honor, and can be grinded in a week or two.

2 weeks? Phealz grinded so many bgs that he got honor required within a day, where is his achiev? Jk he spent a hour in "unknown instance"
RPK

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Oh.. You're still here. Please, continue. I'm just pretending to be listening to you.

Watch my posts being hunted and hated by Karlol.

Challenger
Donors
#52 Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:45 am by Demacia
Denischy wrote:1. Daggers, Fists and 2H weapons from Master PO.
2. Make some new voting items ( that will be usable after lvl 255 ) i mean all the bt jewelery are better than voters, so why would we vote.
3. Make new sets for pallys with SP only and one with AP only + some good 2h weapon for them ( VOTING ) so the pally's can be good on healing as they were back in time.
4. Make some new raids ( Bigger ) they can be MC,Ulduar or something else ( something that haven't been played on this realm before ).
5. New world bosses that drops tokens of conquest that need at least 30 players to kill them but they drop tokens for everyone :)
6. Some new SP 1H weapons and off hand weapons for casters :)

The first one...

YES PLEASE
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”

“To know is nothing at all; to imagine is everything.”

“Imagination is the highest form of research.”

Albert Einstein

Challenger
Registered users
#53 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm by TigerStormrage
Okay just a few things I'm starting to notice with Remorse lately that I'm unsure were addressed on the Remorse PTR already or not.

And...here...we...go:

Number 1: The Transmog System
-Yes, the entire transmog system is a total pain in the ass for anyone who isn't farming their 2.2k rating, and some players (such as myself and a few others) aren't into the idea of being forced to play arenas for something that should be easier to obtain. Sure, maybe it is a touch of laziness and maybe I could put in more effort to getting the tokens but there's no challenge involved in making a unique look given the transmog items themselves are sold in vendors.

-Suggestion: Make a secondary non-arena based form of currency to obtain the tokens: We have Badges of Justice, Armor Upgrade Tokens, and Stormrage 2-3 crafting mats being used for NOTHING other than to ready our next character and the 5k Remorse Gold required to swap racial spells once Remorse gets the new patch. Why not implement those into a form of quest or vendor for Remorse Token of Conquest? That'd go along nicely, giving Armor Upgrade Tokens outside of BG's in the new FFA system and being able to not only turn them in for Tokens of Conquest but also have them used for your gearsets. This makes farming your set quicker more of a requirement and makes Transmog a more lax ordeal on a lot of players.

Number 2: Class balancing-Mind Numbing Poison
-Open the flood gates and call the waambulance, the QQ has arrived. Any rogue worth their weight in leather can 100-0 any caster class (Besides Mages, though I think this is being addressed in the next Remorse patch anyway?) just by stuns, cc's, silences, and resetting the duel. It was disabled a long time ago, when rogues were more powerful than they are now. Given the recent buffs, damage reduction, and changes to key spells I think we can do without a 50% cast time slow.

-Suggestion: Just get rid of it. It's overkill on anything that isn't a mage. It makes my vampiric touch a 2.2s cast time as a full-donor Priest, and an almost 4s cast time on Chaos Bolt as a full donor Warlock. It's dumb. Eventually it stops becoming the players responsibility to not fight 2+ rogues at once and have no options on how to beat them because you can't cast a single spell.

Number 3: Class balancing-Hunter Range
-Oh the king of kite-and-run! How friggin' long is the range on Hunter shots? Tooltip reads 5-40 yards if I'm not mistaken? This is further increased by talents and bonuses given on the bow (I think?) that make hunters impossible to close the gap on unless you get the jump on them. Do a little test: Stand DIRECTLY in front of a hunter 10 yards away, and slowly walk forward and really get a grasp for their "dead-zone". Protip, there isn't one!

-Disable the extra benefit from either the talent or remove it from gear, their range at 5-36 yards was enough and this is becoming an increasingly difficult problem in PvP everywhere, a hunter always outranges you. Implement the proper "dead-zone" so that you aren't getting blasted for 4m Chimera shots in melee-range.

Number 4 and the main purpose of this post: New content! (Read, please?)

-Now, we've seen BT, we've seen Nexus, we've seen ICC, VoA, SH, and even PoS/FoS being used. We have NOT seen any other raid content being added or changed in QUITE some time. As it stands, Frozen Halls gear takes almost a month to obtain the entire set and RMF about the same if you queue up casually for the week, Yes, it's thought to be the endgame sets for non-donors but...I think it's time we look less into expanding PvP and work on the other aspect of WoW, the PvE!

-Suggestion! Why don't we implement other TBC/Vanilla/WotLK content as new raids? Yes, I understand this is a constant hazard for gearing costs, time requirements and balancing but we could just do as before and focus more on content changes. Brutal-SR1 is done all through BT! Booooring! Try to implement a system that gear goes with content based on expansions. Start with WotLK but add a quest line that enthralls the PvE players.

0. 200 gear (add trinkets, rings, necklace that have solid stats on them to compensate the following addition)
1. Nexus (buff to compensate following negation)
2. BT (cut brutal questlines. Just do sr1-3 in BT and require mats and boss kills. You gain 1m HP going from Nexus to Supremus as most classes!)
3. FoS/PoS (Adjust to be a bit easier to complete. Daily quests suck, refer to Daily Mist/Daily Dust/Daily Emblem complaints before!)

This is where it gets interesting.

"After fending off the Nexus' corrupted Dragon-Queen, protecting Illidan's temple, and vanquishing the onslaught of scourge and its leaders our travelers are tasked with purging evil from new emerging lands with forces not yet showered upon Remorse. The time has come, hero! Raise your weapons and defend your honor in the name of <insert faction leader's name>! We task you to slay the coming creatures, be prepared and choose your allies wisely: only a select few may embark on this quest and having powerful armor is indeed a true test of one's own honor. First, you must venture back in time to the Isle of Quel'Danas and slay Kil'Jaeden. This cunning demon has put into place measures that could destroy the very foundation of Remorse! Tread carefully, as first you must take down Kalecgos/Brutallus/Felmyst/Entropius (make them a separate quest each) before you may slay Kil'Jaeden himself. Do this, and you will be rewarded and ready for the next battle.

*These quests require you to do Frozen Halls, donor gear and RMF gear to be adjusted a tad higher than is now. This content could be adjusted to new raids later on, and should be more of a flex-patch when things look dim.*

4. Sunwell
-Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, Entropius, Kil'Jaeden is the boss lineup for mechanic's sake.

5. Tempest Keep (optional, could be an upgrade in jewelery over BT gear as currently vote items are useless at 255 anyway. Does not need a quest line, but the questgiver for Sunwell and MC would give you the information needed to obtain jewelery from there)
-Al'ar(necklace/bags), High Astromancer Solarian(rings/bags), Kael'Thas Sunstrider(trinkets/bags)

"Greetings, hero! I see you've managed to slay Kil'Jaeden and his filthy monstrosities. Regrettably, I could do nothing to stop him. Though there seems to be no end to this chaos...Why do I say such things? Hm! Well it seems that yet again we face a terror from the past that aims to rise up and bathe Remorse in a river of flame and hellfire! Swiftly gather your party and stand together to vanquish this firey foe. The instigator of this war appears to be Ragnaros who with help from past terrors such as (the bosses are negotiable) Gehennas, Baron Geddon, Golemagg the Incinerator and Majordomor Executus WILL overthrow Remorse!

6. Molten Core
-Gehennas, Baron Geddon, Golemagg the Incinerator, Majordomo Executus, Ragnaros are the bosses lined up for this encounter and would drop new PvE gear offsets/weapons.

-------

Just a few things to keep in mind, there ARE balancing issues with Remorse PvP (and PvP gear) that need to be addressed but the main purpose of this post was to provide some insight on potential content releases that aren't just boring grinds. I'd be more than happy to go over mechanics, loot tables, and item designs with anyone interested in pursuing my skeleton of future Remorse PvE. I hope you enjoyed the read!

Duelist
Donors
#54 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:57 pm by yourabunghole
1. Redo the stats on the gear. Lower stats. Lowering stats allows for more room to get better gear and not have the number be overwhelming.
2. Make a pve equivalent to remorseful. " Creates another quest chain, more things to do." Glacial is nice but I think you can still build on it.
3. Talents. I think remorse would really benefit from having only 71 available talent points.
4. Make gear less versatile. IE paladins will either have ret or holy gear. Also make more gear that isn't class specific. Doing the quest chains are awesome but I think we need more misc. gear that everyone can use, that isn't complete shit.

5. Would also like to see more battlegrounds being played instead of just wsg.

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:57 pm --

1. Redo the stats on the gear. Lower stats. Lowering stats allows for more room to get better gear and not have the number be overwhelming.
2. Make a pve equivalent to remorseful. " Creates another quest chain, more things to do." Glacial is nice but I think you can still build on it.
3. Talents. I think remorse would really benefit from having only 71 available talent points.
4. Make gear less versatile. IE paladins will either have ret or holy gear. Also make more gear that isn't class specific. Doing the quest chains are awesome but I think we need more misc. gear that everyone can use, that isn't complete shit.

5. Would also like to see more battlegrounds being played instead of just wsg.

Private
Registered users
#55 Sat May 03, 2014 3:46 pm by reathien
We need to make Remorse a cripple-fucker friendly zone.
Also RP, lots of RP. With cripples, and lemon scented lube.
Pic related.
Attachments
katawa.png
My name is Tearsdon'fal, or just Tears. I like PvE, but Remorse is all about PvP.
Life sucks.
But I can change it! By bugging Nekro enough, anything is possible!
Even having katawa qts to love you.

Conqueror
Registered users
#56 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:57 pm by Mitnal
Add more vendors in xmog mall for mainsets, so like a shoulder vendor, helmet, chest, legs and hands. Would allow for more customization. :)

Rival
Donors
#57 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:24 pm by drdeath98
I can suggest you remove the server lag for europeans because its constant 170ms and never goes down and i think its unplayable but what do i know aye. Really need to find a workaround or something without moving the whole house on a ship... pl0x

Private
Donors
#58 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 pm by yoween95
Hello a tiny suggestion when you create a character you get a start quest for mount in hyal it was alot faster to go with it but now in new leveling starter zone you can't becuze Ragefire Chasm is a cave just a little tip.

Private
Registered users
#59 Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:47 pm by johjenlau
WHY ALL VS ALL ITS JUST SO FUCKING STUPID i rly liked remorse before this shit!!! :@ :@ :@

Private
Donors
#60 Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:50 pm by timipwnz
I'd like to ask something. As of now the Honor gear main set and wrists from offset for Paladin have some bonus stats which no other Paladin set has. Is that made on purpose(being unique for Honor gear) or will it be implemented on all other sets too?

Edit: Logged today and the stats are the same as SR3 again :)

Suggestion: Change the 1h weapon dmg on Librams to All weapon dmg.

Private
Donors
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 3 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4