For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 3 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 10 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Remorse

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4
#61 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:21 am by nemm740927
didn't check to see if this has been thought of here, could import us some transmogs from mist, seen it on others server for 255's - the retail half of wow got kinda lame but the skin view on the gear got better

you gives the options of vote and t-mog mall -not sure if this will hard to add to this option but be pretty nice

would give us some couple 100 new mogs that out rank any we have now

Private
Banned
#62 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 am by hitlooser
Hello people I have a problem with the server and I turn to you :) So as I enter into my server writes connection and then wait and then go write my Loggin into game server and earn me why so please people say why something is the problem and not become something that I was banned .. Knows why I will wait for reviews :) and if you can help me - :( :( :( http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/327/7700327j.jpg I not problem connected with other server in eternal only i have problem with Remorse :(

Private
Registered users
PostThis post was deleted by deadlylord on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:24 pm.
Reason: pointless
#64 Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm by predato1
Hey there, I got a suggestion for the upcoming patch:
The spirit healer in Azshara Crater & Dire Maul should have a 30 second ressurect. since in guild wars, wars or just ordinary 2v2 people kill eachother and insta revive, so they kinda abuse it to win..
~Regards, Maqq
~THE FUZZY BUNNIES RETURN! JOIN OUR FLUFFY DEADLY ARMY

Rival
Registered users
#65 Thu May 07, 2015 11:09 am by Zodroid02
Hello fellow Remorse players.

I have been noticing with the amount of people using the same transmog and I have been messaging them and they said "This is the best armor I could find because there is nothing else to use xD".
So this is what I think would make the server Transmog Service better:

-The Transmog should not have vendors with just Boots, Belts etc... but instead have "(Dungeon) Sets" for example: Ulduar Sets

-The fact that Loch Modan is the 2nd area for Gnomes/Dwarfs does not make me happy. My suggestion is move it to somewhere cooler like Hrothgar's Landing or The Argent Tournament Grounds.

-Also I have been noticing that it is the hardest thing to get just 1 Transmog Token. It just costs a ****load of honor(Sorry) because for 1 Transmog token you need 2720000 honor just to get 1 if you dont have Arena Rating. My suggestion is chop the price if them by half just so it is achievable. It will still cost 1360000 wich is still a good amount of honor.

I dont want to offend any developer or player for this, these are just suggestions to make the server better.

Thank You.

Private
Donors
#66 Mon May 18, 2015 3:08 am by jimmys996
Zodroid02 wrote:Hello fellow Remorse players.

I have been noticing with the amount of people using the same transmog and I have been messaging them and they said "This is the best armor I could find because there is nothing else to use xD".
So this is what I think would make the server Transmog Service better:

-The Transmog should not have vendors with just Boots, Belts etc... but instead have "(Dungeon) Sets" for example: Ulduar Sets

-The fact that Loch Modan is the 2nd area for Gnomes/Dwarfs does not make me happy. My suggestion is move it to somewhere cooler like Hrothgar's Landing or The Argent Tournament Grounds.

-Also I have been noticing that it is the hardest thing to get just 1 Transmog Token. It just costs a ****load of honor(Sorry) because for 1 Transmog token you need 2720000 honor just to get 1 if you dont have Arena Rating. My suggestion is chop the price if them by half just so it is achievable. It will still cost 1360000 wich is still a good amount of honor.

I dont want to offend any developer or player for this, these are just suggestions to make the server better.

Thank You.

Just farm some rmg and buy mog tokens from players... You'll get away with 50rmg per transmog token easily.

Salty Nuts @Remorse

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day

Ambassador
Registered users

Advertisement
#67 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:31 pm by rakara
I would like to propose the idea of changing the Zone Kick timers! (That timer that counts down if you leave a group while in an instance) Changing this to be instant or even less than 10 seconds would reduced the number of Griefers that are just out to ruin everyones time playing on remorse. Sure it's a PvP server that says pvp is allowed anywhere, but doesn't being dragged all the way to a boss you need for a quest then being camped and never actually doing that boss waste a large quantity of the player Valuable time? Lets leave pvp to non-Instanced Areas where people actually expect to be pvping and not where people are trying to actually PvE and get to the point where they can actually compete on a at least mildly fair playing field.

Let me know what you guys think, eh?

Private
Registered users
#68 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:37 am by fjoppa8
rakara wrote:I would like to propose the idea of changing the Zone Kick timers! (That timer that counts down if you leave a group while in an instance) Changing this to be instant or even less than 10 seconds would reduced the number of Griefers that are just out to ruin everyones time playing on remorse. Sure it's a PvP server that says pvp is allowed anywhere, but doesn't being dragged all the way to a boss you need for a quest then being camped and never actually doing that boss waste a large quantity of the player Valuable time? Lets leave pvp to non-Instanced Areas where people actually expect to be pvping and not where people are trying to actually PvE and get to the point where they can actually compete on a at least mildly fair playing field.

Let me know what you guys think, eh?

Or just fix the current system that kicks kicks hem after a minute...

The Patient
Banned
#69 Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm by Bloodbane32
Black Temple Boss Locations Teleport.
What bothers me the most, is that i have to go half the map to get to the Boss, and is often that most raids falling apart, so i lost 5 mins of life,and I have to find a party again. I think that stuff should think about creating Boss Teleporter inside the Black Temple and other raids(some ppl use speedhack to get there). And also disabling pvp in raids area (outside where bunch of donors sits and killing newbies ). Also Stuff should think about FAQ in game for newbies and basic information and tips, for example: "How to lvl up faster ?" Or "I've reached 255 lvl, what now ?" And make Teleporter easier to use (for Newbs, this server needs more players cuz is fun).

Go get The Phase Me buff from event mall. You can run through a completely empty BT and take it off at where the boss is.

Private
Registered users
#70 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:18 am by predato1
Hey y'all I have some suggestions:
1. Make VoA zone a place you cant PvP in... People are honorfarming it, and its annoying considering the spirit there.
2. Make Remorseless a quest that comes after Remorsefull. people will just farm 3s and skip remorsefull.
3. Reduce Remorseless stats. Its totally unfair toward the donors.

Rival
Registered users
#71 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:50 pm by deadlylord
predato1 wrote:Hey y'all I have some suggestions:
1. Make VoA zone a place you cant PvP in... People are honorfarming it, and its annoying considering the spirit there.
2. Make Remorseless a quest that comes after Remorsefull. people will just farm 3s and skip remorsefull.
3. Reduce Remorseless stats. Its totally unfair toward the donors.

hahah 10% stats difference is huge and you want it even bigger, god no, the difference must be just 5% after all this set is hard for obtaining
Bgnoobut 255 DK - Full Donor
Macros
DK Guide

Conqueror
Registered users
PostThis post was deleted by PathlessGiant on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:46 pm.
Reason: off topic
#73 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:16 am by predato1
It's really not hard to get it, the diffrence is 50 res if u havent noticed.
Another 2 suggestions:
Make VoA area not for PvP, people honor farm there
Make the entire mall non PvP becuase the line from PvP to no PvP is really annoying and abused :/

Rival
Registered users
#74 Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:55 am by Triana26
So slow it enough for me here. Since the last update, it has become here really just stupid. Basic, a RMF Warlock me haut rein with my full donor Char 6-7m Crits. A full donor Warlock same time M 9-10 Hits. The same is with priests. But you love your or rather Developers is not matter. No there is better always said the classes are all Balances. But haubtsache Hunter was so extreme generfd he makes barely good DMG. I can only give you a hint, Necro throws because Develpoer out, and examined one of you something can. One of the classes does not so as kapputt

Necro. Without fun, it's just ridiculous what currently make the Warlock and Priest at DMG. Similarly, the class Paladin. Because since the Paladin skin only times Avenging Wrath or as it is said reindeer, and you're with 2 hits down. I wonder is that intentional? The make the classes as OP DMG? Or have your Developers simply have no idea what they're doing there?

But ok what do you expect. Your Developers Interested it anyway not what you wrote here as normler player Forum on the subject. It is anyway done only what the CTC say when the new update testing. (Who says a CTC Buffs pls priests make the Developer.) It has often experienced something. And I find that a pity

Hope you really changes finally something about it. Otherwise leaven ever more players because server. Most of the German players you have anyway already there by lost

I ask for an opinion of Developers!!!!

Challenger
#75 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:30 pm by darthbanan
Remove that anoying "ress" from cloaks

Remove the incrased range for ranged weapons (idk whitch item gives it) ... its ovepowerd, if hunter attacks you from max range HE IS NOT REACHABLE unless you use speed hack

I think the invisible tabard should be cheaper - i dont like any of those tabards but im forced to use them because they give stats (blizzard added them just for visual)

Buff frost mage (cuz fire much stronger)

Add spell penetration to pvp gear because caster now has much less resilience than melee classes witch can stack resil....

Remove extra meta gems keep only one in head slot its unballanced when orc with 3 meta gems (3x-15% stun duration + orc racial stun duration reduce) fights a rogue.

I think that remorsful gladiator's set should have an arena rating requirements (for example 1800 2s or 1500 3s or 5s), because now its just grind and not real challenge.

Make som BG quests so maybe classsic battleground Arathi Basin would be visited by palyers more often

Infinite mana, energy, rage.... isn't good for pvp because you have nothing to worry about and spacially rogue whitch is one of the hardest classes in original game it now just easy as ****... I mean just random button mashing and you can still do insane damage.

set arena rating requirements for transmog (1800 for example with price 10k honor points (thats good)) and for pve players maybe some voa quest to kill every boss - transmog shouldn't be reachable for everyone so easly.

If you want to add a new raid in future i would love to see Blackwing Lair or maybe Ahn'Qiraj or Naxxramas with T3 looklike gear from vanilla.

PS: Keep up the good work. I wish you good luck.
PPS: sorry for my english
MAGE TRAINER

Private
Registered users
#76 Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:35 pm by chikio03
sorry my account is blocked the page and I can not enter I do not remember my hotmail help me please I hope answers thanks ^^

Private
Donors
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4