For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 3 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 5 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 10 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 10 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Remorse

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4
#1 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:50 pm by Disposition
Greetings Remorse Players:

I today had the pleasure of sitting down in the Transmog Mall and talking to players about what they think would be nice to see in the future. We did talk about new instances, gear, and quests.

After talking with these individuals I decided to make this thread so we can compile all of our creative minds and post those ideas on paper so Nekro, myself, and others can view them; review them, and decide which ones we can make possible.

The rules of this thread are as follows:

1. Flamming / Disrespectful posts will be removed or deleted.
2. Creative thought is a must.
3. All suggestions here may or may not happen. We are just viewing what the populous wants and we may see what we can do.

Sincerely,
Senior Helper Disposition

The Diplomat
Banned
#2 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:02 pm by DrProject
I should start off by saying; making a threat like this will only help the server.

As I said before I love me some PvP. But, que times are a killer at any given time of the day. I was thinking making a Open World PvP area sanctioned off from the world and off course with some boundries, with certain perks such as Tokens for Remoseful armor, for those people who do not like to do Arena. With this setup it would give people whom are either new to the server or WoW itself a PvP experience.

Another idea would be a "Storm the Castle" type PvP area where either Horde Vs Alliance battle out to which who ever can kill the boss would be the victor. Switching up the same idea, but raid the oppenents Castle and hold it for an X amount of time.

My third idea would be a world raid, where it would require either SR3 (Storm Rage III) armor or Glacial and above to complete, a minimum of atleast 15 people. Where there will be mobs that they would have to fight through in order to get to this "Uber" World Boss.

I was having a discussion with a few people in-game, and they were talking about quests where donors would be able to upgrade their armor for their specific class, which I'm totally on board for.

I do hope these ideas help the server bring back the older players or even bring new ones.

Thank you, BlindingHate.

c:

Private
Banned
#3 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 pm by Nodoka666
I believe our ideas and thoughts with refinery would make remorse interesting again and you guys should make global pvp like originally planned.with new quest lines and pvp quests besides transmog it would bring back purpose to remorse :)

thanks for your consideration,ZeroFatality

Conqueror
Registered users
#4 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:56 pm by daniellebab
Some suggestions we discussed in-game

1: Make an instance just for Donors (make it super hard like 10+ donors are needed, donors must port using VIP Trinket)
2: Upgrade the amount of $$ needed to purchase the VIP Trinket (which would encourage people to donate more)
3: PvP place for donor's to battle it out, add two camps one for horde one for ally (add guards around the camps, that donors cannot kill. To stop ganking)
4: Bring back Icc/Voa/SH or other instances to make farming gear longer and more enjoyable.
5: Also add other caster gear/weps such as Caster Daggers/Swords/offhand.
6: make a place where none donors and donors can chill (without being attacked by horde or ally) maybe add guards to hda and ada (but make it a small place so people can still raid hda or ada if they wish)
7: Shrat is so boring no days, should make the mall more fun.

Sincerely: Danibabe
Danibabe - The Epic Cookie Stealer

The Patient
Registered users
#5 Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:15 pm by bombkid7
Some of these posts may just be reposted but meh.

Arenas designed for donor players, Unique arenas with difficulty going on.
(Maybe give them a chance to experience Vip arenas.

.since this is a 3.3.5a on remorse bring some cataclysm bosses into the already cleaned out raids,
im just saying tactics to get that Cataclysm Feel before they nerfed the heroic encounters.

For the new players joining remorse and starting the Stormrage quests, Maybe give them the ability to choose
a transmog set, Once they finish SR3 Just for cosmetics not actually stats advantage.

Maybe Bring just one battleground from Cataclysm battleground into remorse?
I don't think im the only one wanting to see a custom battleground and appreciate the Devs'

Inb4 Cataclysm realm.

Test Helper
Anexin

Duelist
Registered users
#6 Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:21 pm by heatdriv3
"Arena for Donors only"
How do you define a donor? What if that person just donate a mount, title, or 1 donor gear?

Suggestion:
1. Enable Cata & Mop title (Custom patch.mpq for 3.3.5)
2. Replace BT with ICC (ICC still the best)
3. Increase the difficulty of world bosses/cities bosses and let them drop "Remorse conquerer token"
4. Make timetable for world event so people actually know when the event will going on and participate it. (Keep on missed those event)
5. Long quest line just to obtain some mounts i.e. Ashe of Alar, Ravenlord, and etc

Former Lead Forum Mod & Donation Team

Cough Cough
Donors

Advertisement
#7 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 pm by Disposition
Today I went ingame and talked with a few members during a 2hr discussion about their ideas, suggestions, and thoughts about Remorse.

These are just the topics I will be expanding on them over the next few days.

Here are some of the discussions we talked about:

Spoiler: show
New Gearing Process for Remorse -
Completely new sets, quests, instances, raids.

Turning endgame instances or raids into daily lockouts-
Where the instance or raid is reset daily.

Quests to get cool transmog gear -
Can coincide with the quests for gear or be separate instances.

New event rewards -
New items to purchase than the current one from the coins / shard

New use to Armor Tokens -
Something else to spend them on.

Teleporter -
Custom teleport in the new raids to the exact bosses.

New section on the forums which tracks top 3-5 players in Arena's / Honor Kills.

Bring Cataclysm Mounts to Wrath - Quest reward idea.

Title NPC -
A NPC which you can purchase titles with and or upgrade current titles based on Honor Kills or + honor.

VIP trinket to have a 10% all stat buff

Fixing LFG Channel

Make the bosses easier to kill -
Current bosses Po / BT bosses are hard to kill make them slightly easier.

New Pvp Areas -
Areas which only allow certain gear sets to enter. For example, a zone which allows only those in Nexus gear to enter. The above example can be used for other sets of gear as well. These areas would trump the idea gear > skill. This could either be an event or a zone. This is when skill would overshadow the gear.

New Events -
Events as stated above in a previous post. Two different sections of a map one horde one alliance. Custom city with objects to cause it to be challenging to move from one side to another. A boss in the middle which will have loot "items to be determined" and the faction that tags and kills it will be the champion of the mini event inside the main event. The main event will be to go from one side to the other and kill the guards and other faction. Upon entering the opposing factions castle there will be a king which once killed will provide players with a rewards "to be determined".

The Diplomat
Banned
#8 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 pm by manturan
I brought this up on the remorse forum and people told me to post his here.

The current system of mini upgrade tokens is boring. It is just wsg all the time and it needs to be changed. I have though about a way to make battleground fun. Turn on the daily bg quest and have it give say 20 mini upgrade tokens and 10k honor for the first win of the day and then 5 mini upgrade tokens and 3k honor per subsequent wins, not only will it change the bg every day it will also give extra honor which would be nice for remorseful gear and transmog.

The whole point behind the idea is that it stops wsg farming, promotes doing battlegrounds the real way, which rewards the winning team more honor when using the daily/random que option and allows players to play all different games so its not monotonous.

Also if you open up some more battle grounds that would be great. Strands of the ancients just need a small fix and its done (the demolishers need more hp), and alterac valley would just need the npcs health and damage adjusted, not sure if the rest of it is scripted.

Rival
Banned
#9 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:47 pm by Disposition
Had another wonderful discussion today with about 9 players.

We had the following ideas suggested:

1. New PvP Battlegrounds
2. New PvE quests / instances / raids
3. Player cap for the mazes as they cause latency / ms issues for players with weaker computers.
4. Invasions on cities / co-op raids with horde / alliance that require 30+ members.
5. Add slightly better gear to the current bosses in the leveling roads.
6. Do something useful with the Remorse Leveling Credit tokens.
7. Multiple Gear with different set bonus' for quest gear and pvp gear.
8. Improving the set bonus' on gear.

The Diplomat
Banned
#10 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 pm by Nekronomikon
Gonna be taking a look at these suggestions and hopefully will implement the ones that can work.

Keep adding suggestions :D

The Patient
Banned
#11 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 am by AdasLT
Disposition wrote:Had another wonderful discussion today with about 9 players.

We had the following ideas suggested:

1. New PvP Battlegrounds
2. New PvE quests / instances / raids
3. Player cap for the mazes as they cause latency / ms issues for players with weaker computers.
4. Invasions on cities / co-op raids with horde / alliance that require 30+ members.
5. Add slightly better gear to the current bosses in the leveling roads.
6. Do something useful with the Remorse Leveling Credit tokens.
7. Multiple Gear with different set bonus' for quest gear and pvp gear.
8. Improving the set bonus' on gear.

This is really good idea :clap:

Challenger
Donors
#12 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am by Sir_Pendragon
Allow purchasing of items or mounts through rating and arena points. Also allow the purchase of transmog tokens with arena points at a certain rating.

Also, have some arena exclusive items that are not donatable so people will have something to work for instead of donating for it and getting it. (items like pets, mounts, unique items like da trashbringer, etc)

also, host mini tournaments that a streamed at the end of each arena season and take the top 16 teams of each realm or something. ofc since we're doing a talk on remorse forums, take the top 8 or 16 teams and do a mini tournament on a ptr realm with donor gear vendors. <- does not take dat much effort to do. get teams to sign up for a time, if there unavailiable then move on to the next rank down and offer them a position in the tourny. For the love of god, whoever is spectating dis get a arena spectate addon to make this easier to watch.

^ dont say this is not doable because you do this for other realms already when u do 3v3s or 1v1 best of class etc.

-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm --

Disposition wrote:8. Improving the set bonus' on gear.

uhh...i like set bonuses that make a normally close to useless ability useful thus increasing skill ceiling. like the warrior nexus set bonus (bloodrage becomes an absorption shield) thus adding 1 more ability which makes dueling in nexus more fun. so if u add extra abilities you'll have to consider scaling down other abilities to not make you blatantly op.
Former [Senior RCT]
-Pendragon (RIP RCT)

Ambassador
Donors
#13 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:44 am by Blizz321
Black Temple Boss Locations Teleport.
What bothers me the most, is that i have to go half the map to get to the Boss, and is often that most raids falling apart, so i lost 5 mins of life,and I have to find a party again. I think that stuff should think about creating Boss Teleporter inside the Black Temple and other raids(some ppl use speedhack to get there). And also disabling pvp in raids area (outside where bunch of donors sits and killing newbies ). Also Stuff should think about FAQ in game for newbies and basic information and tips, for example: "How to lvl up faster ?" Or "I've reached 255 lvl, what now ?" And make Teleporter easier to use (for Newbs, this server needs more players cuz is fun).

Private
Banned
#14 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm by heatdriv3
Blizz321 wrote:Also Stuff should think about FAQ in game for newbies and basic information and tips, for example: "How to lvl up faster ?" Or "I've reached 255 lvl, what now ?" And make Teleporter easier to use (for Newbs, this server needs more players cuz is fun).

Did you mean THIS

Former Lead Forum Mod & Donation Team

Cough Cough
Donors
#15 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 pm by Blizz321
@up

I'm sorry , I did not notice this :doh:, but I think that it would be better if this was in game guide :idea: , or better if stuff create an item that contains the FAQ and tutorial, because only few players looks on the forum to get help from other players. :think:

Private
Banned
#16 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 pm by reathien
Jesus Christ we need proper pve/pvp separation and an advancement in both areas of the game.

Make proper PvE content and gear, simply make PvE specific gear REDUCE Resilience in the way priest gear reduces Healing Power.
There is so much potential fun for remorse PvE content, and the fact is Devs can put so much creativity into it, they could create a whole new expansion if they wanted too out of the existing instances. Honestly, if a Dev wanted to work on this, I'd spend time to help them with concepts/writing/etc.

PvP needs to be made separated completely from PvE. If a player gets to 255 and wants to pvp, don't force him to complete 60% of the BT chain in order to be eligible to get the pvp set. Likewise, don't force them to farm for sr3 to have enough power to compete with donors/RMFs/other SR3. There is such a high gear floor players need to reach just to able to pvp on a pvp realm at a fun level, it isn't right for that to be all pve.

Gearing needs to be made into a Branching System.
Get to 255 > Starter Set you gain through a couple runs of X instance > CHoose between quest line for PvP or PvE gear.
Make winning WSG/AB/EOTS award token. Require tokens for quest + honor/Upgrade Tokens.

The big thing though, is there needs to be an easily accessible gear floor.
Make the floor around the same level as Deadly Glad. gear, this being the starter set. Make donor gear Wrathful level. Fill in spaces with Battleground set (Furious level) and Arena Set(Relentless). Simplistic in nature.

As more updates come out, maybe to increase gear to be a little stronger. In this case, you make the first BG set EASIER to get, (1 Token + 4 Upgrade tokens or some shit, idk) and follow suit.

"But tears! Power Creep!" Fuck power creep. New seasons are new seasons are new seasons. Increase power on starter gear as needed to make it all relative.

Now PvE, jesus christ, so many possibilities. Stick with the Outlands trend? Move in a different direction? RAIDS???? HEROIC MODES???? HOLY TITS. I can elaborate/expand on ideas per request, but otherwise this post is long enough.
My name is Tearsdon'fal, or just Tears. I like PvE, but Remorse is all about PvP.
Life sucks.
But I can change it! By bugging Nekro enough, anything is possible!
Even having katawa qts to love you.

Conqueror
Registered users
#17 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:08 am by kvikksand123
would have been nice if the transmog tokens didnt cost as much as they do today

In my opinion it takes too long for people without arena rating to obtain 40 Remorse token of conquest.

40*68000= 2.720.000 honor points for ONE transmog token :S
[] Kvikksand

"Hodor" -Hodor

Duelist
Donors
#18 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 am by raydriv3
kvikksand123 wrote:40*68000= 2.720.000 honor points for ONE transmog token :S

If you've 2.2k persona & team arena rating
5 token = 47k
47,000*40 = 376,000 for ONE transmog token :D

Anyway, I would like to see they make the transmog token/ remorse conquerer token drop by World Bosses such as Master Po, Taerar, Dragons and etc..
"Less QQ, More Pew Pew!"

Challenger
Registered users
#19 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 pm by Sarska187
I just love doing arena as non-donor player when those almost 20m hunters/priests etc. come and kill me in every single arena! This is just so damn stupid?! My suggestion:
-Arenas for donors only!
-Donor= 2 or more donor items (weapons, armors..)

Most of wow players haven't tried arena yet and it would be awesome thing if they don't get automatic loses straight away because it ruins the feeling...

I hope you get what i mean :violin:

Private
Donors
#20 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 am by Denischy
1. Daggers, Fists and 2H weapons from Master PO.
2. Make some new voting items ( that will be usable after lvl 255 ) i mean all the bt jewelery are better than voters, so why would we vote.
3. Make new sets for pallys with SP only and one with AP only + some good 2h weapon for them ( VOTING ) so the pally's can be good on healing as they were back in time.
4. Make some new raids ( Bigger ) they can be MC,Ulduar or something else ( something that haven't been played on this realm before ).
5. New world bosses that drops tokens of conquest that need at least 30 players to kill them but they drop tokens for everyone :)
6. Some new SP 1H weapons and off hand weapons for casters :)

Challenger
Donors
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average. • 76 posts • Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4