• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Remorse

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:14 am by shordy981
New thing that should be added/fixed, the only point atm to do voa which only 10man works even tho they said that 25man would bee added soon is for the tokens. You need to have armor drop that there's a point in going in Cuz you need to have dun the frozen halls quest line to even get in so the loot that has been dropping none needs or can even pick up. U need to remove the quest line prerequisite to get in, that way people will want to do it and it would help new people that are starting out, they also should have 1 of the bosses drop the best pvp gear, also regarding the loot that's dropping its dropping horde and alliance stuff when everyone is alliance that's another waste. I have a lot more ideas that would bring back the server if your interested

Private
Donors
#2 Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 am by Aramiel
Greetings!

I do fancy your suggestion as to helping the new players.. And, if you have any other suggestions you can always join our Discord Server using the invite link below; and message me on there to talk over them. I would be glad to read over them and see what would fit the realm! =)

Invite Link

Warm Regards,
Administrative Assistant
Aramiel

Private
Banned
#3 Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:48 am by ganjaweed420
shordy981 wrote:New thing that should be added/fixed, the only point atm to do voa which only 10man works even tho they said that 25man would bee added soon is for the tokens. You need to have armor drop that there's a point in going in Cuz you need to have dun the frozen halls quest line to even get in so the loot that has been dropping none needs or can even pick up. U need to remove the quest line prerequisite to get in, that way people will want to do it and it would help new people that are starting out, they also should have 1 of the bosses drop the best pvp gear, also regarding the loot that's dropping its dropping horde and alliance stuff when everyone is alliance that's another waste. I have a lot more ideas that would bring back the server if your interested

ROFL this is not why the server died. the server died because the mall and no pvp and bad developers/staff...

Rival
Forbidden
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 3 posts • Page 1 of 1