• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 3 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 3 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv
  • Keeft, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST

Board index Issue/Suggestion Tracking Suggestions & Feedback

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Tips for the game

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 am by tokigno
Realm: ETERNAL
Character Name: Tokigno

Type of Suggestion or Feedback (PvP, PvE, etc.)

Your Suggestion/Feedback (in detail):

Hello. I introduce myself, I am Tokigno, currently I see this server more and more boring.
in this regard I would like to add some suggestions that could perhaps make the game more fun.
1) We could use HONOR points not only to buy items ... but also to enter ISTANCE or RAID via NPCs by blocking portals. In ISTANCE or RAID then you should change the boss rewards with temporary buffs created by you that must be useful in BG or in the same ISTANCE or RAID.
Remove some objects and mounts from vendors that you can buy with HONOR ....... rather I would remove them all and then be found again in ISTANCE or RAID and distribute many of the objects among the various MOBs.
2) Remove some objects from the professions (the most common ones) Type: Free action potion, Living action potion and all objects that can be used in battle and distribute them with particular events ....
3) The particular events in question are to randomize the bosses, possibly RAIDs, which you must kill to get professions or other items ..... the fun thing to do is to put the bosses in the world where the alliance is that the horde can clash but to get to the boss you have to gallop, don't use portals to get to the boss, the farther is better .... the last faction or group that kills the boss takes it all.
4) Put quests that are articulated and difficult to do to get tokens to buy Titles for the character eliminating the possibility of getting them in the normal way. Putting quests that involve a high number of BG kills to get the high coin reward. Put quests that have to do with the arenas in world (Gurubashi Arena and others) where there will be the possibility to get the chests with an object that transforms the character for a short period of time, buff, low honor, and a mount with a drop rating of 1%. Each arena will have its own special mount, buffs and an object to transform itself ... the quest to do will be to open the chest with an object inside to bring back to get tokens for the transformation of armor.
5) Drastically lower the possibility of obtaining high HONOR. Lower the COINS to 1 for each reward. Eliminate the possibility of getting tokens in bg and arena.
6) Restore Wintergrasp with its original function but with the only possibility of obtaining a high honor. Insert a NPC for a quest that has tokens for the transformation of armor as a reward. Re-insert the Wintergrasp RAID with the possibility of obtaining from the boss weapons for transformation, transformation of the character with low time and objects to be used in BG or other instead of manufacturing with professions.

This is what comes to mind for the moment. You could link all this together. All items must be consumed so that they must be found each time. All tokens the objects and other must be low so as to create an almost infinite number of times to do.

GREETINGS TO THE STAFF FROM Tokigno. ^^

-- Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 pm --

Sorry for English, but I'm using a translator. : P

Private
Registered users
#2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:05 am by zombielazlo
the gms are on a permanent holiday and the players are leaving the server. yesterday between and only 11 connected, that I have seen in servers that are about to close, donating even seems no longer a good option. I really like this server but without more players it has become boring
:sick2: :@

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Suggestions & Feedback Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1