Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace Share on Google+
Mon, October, 20
    • Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

Andrewortola, Senior Forum Mod 4 hours ago
The Word Scramble Forum Event is up. Good Luck. http://goo.gl/UdZKsu
PolishChris, Admins 6 hours ago
We are currently looking out for new Game Masters! And we want you! Apply today http://goo.gl/l55v6b
Evililidan, Super Game Master 8 hours ago
Remorse, do you have what it takes to be the fastest in the search for the treasures we are seeking? Scavenger hunt at 14:40 ST!
Andrewortola, Senior Forum Mod 10 hours ago
Feeling creative? The Signature of the Week Forum Event is up, check the new theme. http://goo.gl/Gsg0U0
Evililidan, Super Game Master 11 hours ago
Redemption, the Lich King has escaped his domains in search of vengeance. Aid us in the search as you follow the clues at 11:20 ST!

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Eternal (3.3.5 - Instant 80 PvP)
Moderator: Senior Developer

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

A help

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 5 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 am by ChanMinAung
Hello! Can someone advice me about eternal realm, since i m new to wow n this server? After creating my character, i bought item set n started playing in battle or arena, at first i almost always lost but later i can use spell skilful but my item seem very weak like when i met a player one by one, i always lost, Can someone tell me how to make my chracter as strong as the others? I m playing druid now

Private
Registered users
#2 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 am by Tsubik
Donation, donation, donation... and practice. It key to success. Enjoy!

Private
Registered users
#3 Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 am by Playeraflan
ChanMinAung wrote:Hello! Can someone advice me about eternal realm, since i m new to wow n this server? After creating my character, i bought item set n started playing in battle or arena, at first i almost always lost but later i can use spell skilful but my item seem very weak like when i met a player one by one, i always lost, Can someone tell me how to make my chracter as strong as the others? I m playing druid now

Optional : Get wrathful gear and eternal gear(when available).
Main: keep practicing how to be more swift with druid and learn when and how to use your spells properly.in few months you might be able to master it.

The Diplomat
Donors
#4 Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 pm by Ilzu007
just l2p.
i like titties and food

Duelist
Banned
#5 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:14 pm by Denzo
ChanMinAung wrote:Hello! Can someone advice me about eternal realm, since i m new to wow n this server? After creating my character, i bought item set n started playing in battle or arena, at first i almost always lost but later i can use spell skilful but my item seem very weak like when i met a player one by one, i always lost, Can someone tell me how to make my chracter as strong as the others? I m playing druid now

I always thought that the best way to learn how to play WoW propertly is to play from scratch, from LvL 1 (any class) and on a blizzlike server (like retail)... for me, Eternal isn't a good way to start... Redemption isn't either, because you lvlup too fast...

It's hard to explain with words, you gotta feel it... Like when I played with warrior from lvl 1... at first, you will get a few abilities, and that's how you can acclimatize your fingers and your gameplay with those abilities, by the time you lvl up, you'll learn more abilities, and will learn from other players too which ability is more important (for example, with a warlock you start with shadowbolt, but in lvl 70+ shadowbolt is kinda useless for your combo to kill a mob)... and some other stuff...

And who will give you strength when you're not strong?

Conqueror
Donors
Post a reply Return to Eternal (3.3.5 - Instant 80 PvP) Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 5 posts • Page 1 of 1