Eternal-WoW Facebook Eternal-WoW Twitter Eternal-WoW YouTube Eternal-WoW MySpace

Announcement

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers, CLICK HERE
For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers, CLICK HERE

SurfacingxRedemtpion! A battle is coming to Argent Tournament Grounds at 10:55 STwow private server 2 hours ago
iceman6619Dominion Armed Forces have sent Thor to Dalaran, Get ready to defend Eternal starting at 6:30ST!!!wow private server 6 hours ago
PolishChrisWe are recruiting new staff! Apply today! http://goo.gl/qP9cJrwow private server 10 hours ago
iceman6619Its time to prove which faction is the best! 30V30 on remorse starting at 1:00ST!!!wow private server 12 hours ago
heatdriv3Want to be part of staff? We are recruiting Forum Moderators! Join us http://goo.gl/J6M4mNwow private server 15 hours ago

Moderator: Senior Developer

Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

A help

#1 by ChanMinAung » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 am

Hello! Can someone advice me about eternal realm, since i m new to wow n this server? After creating my character, i bought item set n started playing in battle or arena, at first i almost always lost but later i can use spell skilful but my item seem very weak like when i met a player one by one, i always lost, Can someone tell me how to make my chracter as strong as the others? I m playing druid now
ChanMinAung

N00B

Topics: 7

Re: A help

#2 by Tsubik » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 am

Donation, donation, donation... and practice. It key to success. Enjoy!
Tsubik

N00B

Topics: 1

#3 by Playeraflan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 am

ChanMinAung wrote:Hello! Can someone advice me about eternal realm, since i m new to wow n this server? After creating my character, i bought item set n started playing in battle or arena, at first i almost always lost but later i can use spell skilful but my item seem very weak like when i met a player one by one, i always lost, Can someone tell me how to make my chracter as strong as the others? I m playing druid now

Optional : Get wrathful gear and eternal gear(when available).
Main: keep practicing how to be more swift with druid and learn when and how to use your spells properly.in few months you might be able to master it.
Playeraflan

Post Hacker

Topics: 72

#4 by Ilzu007 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 pm

just l2p.
i like titties and food
Ilzu007

Topics: 13

#5 by Denzo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:14 pm

ChanMinAung wrote:Hello! Can someone advice me about eternal realm, since i m new to wow n this server? After creating my character, i bought item set n started playing in battle or arena, at first i almost always lost but later i can use spell skilful but my item seem very weak like when i met a player one by one, i always lost, Can someone tell me how to make my chracter as strong as the others? I m playing druid now

I always thought that the best way to learn how to play WoW propertly is to play from scratch, from LvL 1 (any class) and on a blizzlike server (like retail)... for me, Eternal isn't a good way to start... Redemption isn't either, because you lvlup too fast...

It's hard to explain with words, you gotta feel it... Like when I played with warrior from lvl 1... at first, you will get a few abilities, and that's how you can acclimatize your fingers and your gameplay with those abilities, by the time you lvl up, you'll learn more abilities, and will learn from other players too which ability is more important (for example, with a warlock you start with shadowbolt, but in lvl 70+ shadowbolt is kinda useless for your combo to kill a mob)... and some other stuff...

How can you love someone and not yourself?
Denzo

Post Hacker

Topics: 87

Return to Eternal (3.3.5 - Instant 80 PvP)