• Disable Livestream
    • Disable Slider
    • Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• Keeft, Super Game Master 6 days ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightful event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette @ 7.55 ST!
  • Sanctions, Super Game Master 4 weeks ago
    Eternal! Dark Illidan has been resurrected and he plans on getting revenge! Stop him before it is too late @8:00 PM ST
  • Keeft, Super Game Master 2 months ago
    Eternal! Halion has escaped the Twilight realm! come help me imprison him once again! Event starts @ 2.40 ST
  • Keeft, Super Game Master 3 months ago
    Eternal! Get ready for the most delightfull event of all time! I will be hosting a Savory deviate roulette at 8.20 ST
  • Keeft, Super Game Master 3 months ago
    Eternal! Our dearest priestess of the moon has been corrupted by the legion! Stop her before its to late @ 6.20 ST

Board index Discussion The Lounge Introduce Yourself
Moderator: Community Manager

Im happy I finally signed up

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Tue May 14, 2019 12:23 am by WPVMammi
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Private
Registered users
PostThis post was deleted by daniellebab on Wed May 29, 2019 5:44 am.
Reason: Spam
Post a reply Return to Introduce Yourself Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1