For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 2 months ago
    jk ily Apor
  • dirtkeeper, REGISTERED 4 months ago
    Apor is gay
  • Surfacingx, Admins 9 months ago
    Eternal Dark Illidan is trying to destroy Outland help stop him at 16:30 ST
  • Surfacingx, Admins 9 months ago
    Going to be doing a get together on eternal for the last day will happen in about 20 minutes
  • Cyph3r, Owner 9 months ago
    Important topic you should probably all read : http://bit.ly/2mKfsWv

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver)

Forum rules

DO NOT POST BUGS HERE!
Post them in our Issue Tracker.

Active

Post a reply Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 5 posts • Page 1 of 1
#1 Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:52 am by mcpaiva
Never have I ever seen forum looking so alive as it is now, with many views and atleast a reply on each topic. The server must be dead but the forums are definetly active.
Having that said...

...let's bring remorse server back!

Every single viewer of this topic, leave a reply, a simple "." is enough, the more replies from different players, the better! Let's show how many we are and how much we want our server back. We have invested so much time and money, we have raged and laughed so hard, all the good times we all had on this server, please bring it ALL back!

To the big bosses up there that decided remorse is not worth it anymore: Come on dudes, bring back those nostalgic feelings, give us our server back... We are many wanting the server to come back, this COVID-19 issue has given us a lot of time (Which is the main reason population left, no time), we can make this work once again. I volunteer myself to do some remorse-wow propaganda amongst old and new players across our remorse-wow realm to let them know we're active again. WE ARE ALIVE! Everyone checks the forums every now and then, everyone wants to play again and spend money! Come on guys... atleast consider what I ask you.

Hear my call, my good friends, we can make this possible.

BRING BACK REMORSE!!!!!!

Private
Donors
#2 Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:35 am by blizzard323
I'm in !

Private
Donors
#3 Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:47 pm by FinalDestinater
Please

Private
Donors
#4 Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:58 pm by Raycharlz1503
I'll do dev work if we relaunch this. Please retail and classic is eating my soul.

Private
Registered users
#5 Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:43 pm by khaliq45
I spent 27 days of my life playing remorse, I would like to make it 100 this time :)
Acinin Remorseful Hunter

Private
Registered users
Post a reply Return to Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver) Rate Topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. • 5 posts • Page 1 of 1