• Disable Clocks
    • Disable Effects
    • Refresh

For instructions on connecting to our 3.3.5a WotLK servers CLICK HERE

For instructions on connecting to our 4.X Cataclysm servers CLICK HERE

• elderx, Super Game Master 1 day ago
    Remorse! The Titans are back once again, come help me Defeat them @12:00 ST
  • elderx, Super Game Master 2 days ago
    Redemption! Lets find out how lucky are you today, Savory Deviate Roulette @ 11:35 ST
  • elderx, Super Game Master 4 days ago
    Eternal! Speedy is gone missing, come help me find him, Hide and Seek @ 12:45
  • elderx, Super Game Master 4 days ago
    Remorse! The Titans are here to conquer our world again, Come help me defeat them and defend our world! @10:40 ST
  • elderx, Super Game Master 5 days ago
    Redemption! Cloudy is gone missing come help me find her, Hide and Seek @ 13:45

Board index Realm Connection Realm Discussion Remorse (3.3.5 - 255 Funserver) Archives
Moderator: Community Manager

Remorse Update

Topic locked Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average. • 101 posts • Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
#1 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 am by Nekronomikon

Greetings; here again with another patch, hopefully there are many more to follow!

[Remorse Update]

New Content

Vault of Archavon:
Introducing the first new raid of Remorse of the summer. The Vault of Archavon will drop Honor mainsets as well as tokens for the new PvE set. The new PvE set consists of mainset and offsets.
VoA now has a prerequisite quest gained from finishing the Frozen Halls questline. The Frozen Halls questline's requirements were halved to promote quicker progression through the questline.
Players that donate for the Demonic mainset will be able to talk to a npc and will be given the VoA prereq quest.

Note: VoA will not be able to be reset manually by players and will reset automatically on a daily basis. Only 10 man is open at the moment. 25 man will be opened at a later date.

New Arena Set:
The Remorseless set will consist of a mainset and offset. This new set will be earned by participating in 3v3 arenas and will cost honor and arena points and will require a set rating in 3v3 arenas.

Features:
Battleground Item Scaling: Tired of being outgearing in battlegrounds? Introducing a new script that will scale Nexus, Brutal, and Supremus gearsets up to a Storm Rage level.
Class Buffs Scaling: Spells like Power Word: Fortitude and Battle Shout now give a substantial amount of stats instead of just giving dispel protection.
Cataclysm Weapon Transmog: The next step in adding new transmog items is done: Cataclysm Weapons!
Transformation Orbs: Fixed and readded.

Balance Changes

Paladin:
Flash of Light nerfed by 50%.
Holy Light buffed by 30%.

Hunter:
Pet damage nerfed by 50%.
HP nerfed by 20%.

Priest:
Vampiric Embrace nerfed to 10%.
Improved Devouring Plague nerfed by 50%.
Prayer of Healing nerfed by 40%.
Vampiric Touch buffed by 50% in PvE.
Shadow Word: Pain buffed by 50% in PvE.
Devouring Plague buffed by 50% in PvE.

Rogue:
Garrote buffed by 15%.
Envenom buffed by 20%.
Eviserate nerfed by 20%.

DK:
Obliterate nerfed by 30%.
Scourge Strike buffed by 30%.
Death Coil nerfed by 60%.
Improved Death Strike disabled.

Shaman:
Chain Heal nerfed by 40%.
Lava Burst buffed by 100% in PvE.

Mage:
Arcane Barrage buffed by 100% in PvE.
Arcane Missile buffed by 300% in PvE.

Warlock:
Corruption nerfed by 15%.
Curse of Agony nerfed by 30%.
Drain Soul nerfed by 50%.
Pet damage nerfed by 50%.
Health Funnel nerfed by 50%.
Incinerate now hits 30% more when Immolate in on the target.

Druid:
Set bonuses on all sets changed to Season 8 Feral.
Agility to Dodge ratio nerfed.
Shred nerfed by 80% in PvE.
Mangle nerfed by 80% in PvE.

Patches:
US Patch
Non-US Patch

Mirrors:

US Patch
Non-US PatchUS Patch
Non-US Patch
Last edited by Nekronomikon on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Patient
Banned
#2 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:11 pm by GMWinterHeat
What a Boss!

Challenger
Banned
#3 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:13 pm by Vermilionx
Awesome job, Nekro :) keep it up!

Elder
Banned
#4 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 pm by kinghanter
Rip remorse.....

Duelist
Donors
#5 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 pm by Villamor
Amazing!! Thank you Nekro! <33

King of Apes
Donation Team
#6 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:23 pm by KaYuS999
guys pls help me it keeps showing offline even after i downloaded new patch and put it in data.

NVM WORKS NOW :D:DD:D:D
:crying:
Last edited by KaYuS999 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Private
Registered users

Advertisement
#7 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 pm by deathwishzzz234
u killed my hunter and his pet :cry:

Private
Registered users
#8 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:00 pm by kinghanter
Fighting 23mil hpalas, thats funny as fck nekro, thank u.

Duelist
Donors
#9 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:07 pm by Streling1
Thanks for the warrior changes baby <3
Last edited by Streling1 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Patient
Registered users
#10 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:08 pm by dippzi
thanks for patch but RIP hpala 900k flash of light, I ACUALLY NEED TO FAKE CAST NOW WTF

Rival
Banned
#11 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 pm by Athyn
I lavh DK's :love:

Conqueror
Banned
#12 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 pm by Talsn
Great job!

Ambassador
Banned
#13 Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:24 pm by matyxmax
QUE MIER DA ESTAN PENSANDO

HASTA UN TELA TIENE MAS VIDA QUE UN HUNTER ADEMAS QUE MAS DAÑO A PET SI LA PET NI DURA Y AHORA MUCHO MENOS
PRIMERO EL DAÑO AL HUNTER , AHORA LA VIDA
TENGO HUNTER FULL SET RMF DESDE QUE EL SERVER PEDIA 30.000 EPARA 1 PIEZA Y AHORA UN SACE 1 VES LOS VENENOS Y MUERO

SE FUE A LA MIER DA EL SERVER
REMORSE

Private
Registered users
#14 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:12 pm by itubadrozan
Congratulation Dev and staff
you did a great jobs soso hard working..
By the way i noticed that there were so many players left when new updates of Redemption was released...bcos you ruins the classes (esp.warriors)..and so many stupid things.
Now,
you released the Remorse updates with ruined and unbalanced classes....
we glade to watch how many players will leave that servers ..... such a disappointing..
THANK YOU

Private
Donors
#15 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm by The Incredible
Can i refund my money i so so depressed to play here
first you handicap my warrior's damage with -20% in redemption
second you fuck my hunter and rouge with stupid updates on remorse
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Private
Donors
#16 Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:42 pm by godtype11
This is great :D :D

Challenger
Donors
#17 Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:14 am by bleachdude999
The buffs are a great thing but honestly I think its overkill... Its gonna be disgusting watching everyone get ganked by people in raids now because buffs give 50% more hp and other substats this is just wow.. Also some of these changes are very unneeded like fol nerf by 50% where is the logic in this? maybe it needed a nerf like 30% but did you guys even test this out? Blantly throwing out nerfs and buffs doesn't do anything but kill the server population because people get pissed off. Just like the hunter nerfs, if their survivability didn't suck enough lets just nerf their hp by 20%. If you wanted to nerf their survivability even more why didn't you just nerf the duration of masters call or something. Jeez, sorry us hunters play with skill unlike full donor priest just hitting 3 dots and draining everybody's health. What about warriors seems you screwed that one up too... Full donor warriors are running around with 30 million health, seems some things never change. I hope some of these ignorant nerfs and buffs are changed a little because you're gonna kill the server if you keep doing this.

Private
Donors
#18 Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 am by fjoppa8
bleachdude999 wrote:The buffs are a great thing but honestly I think its overkill... Its gonna be disgusting watching everyone get ganked by people in raids now because buffs give 50% more hp and other substats this is just wow.. Also some of these changes are very unneeded like fol nerf by 50% where is the logic in this? maybe it needed a nerf like 30% but did you guys even test this out? Blantly throwing out nerfs and buffs doesn't do anything but kill the server population because people get pissed off. Just like the hunter nerfs, if their survivability didn't suck enough lets just nerf their hp by 20%. If you wanted to nerf their survivability even more why didn't you just nerf the duration of masters call or something. Jeez, sorry us hunters play with skill unlike full donor priest just hitting 3 dots and draining everybody's health. What about warriors seems you screwed that one up too... Full donor warriors are running around with 30 million health, seems some things never change. I hope some of these ignorant nerfs and buffs are changed a little because you're gonna kill the server if you keep doing this.

May I ask where your feedback was on the public TEST realm that had these changes up for testing since pretty much right after the last update?

The paladins heal priority switched from flash of light to holy light is because of me, you have really not seen one of the ridiculously goof paladins on the server. They could run around outhealing 2 people with their own gear for ages.

The buffs actually make dispelling a priority, and adds some value to class variety again, and more health does not increase your damage by an equal amount.

As for Hunter's, a good one barely ever let's himself be reached by attacks. And a good Hunter with 20 million health simply does not die.

People being ganked in raids? Isn't the teleportation out of a raid after s minute of not bring in the group not working? Because it was on the PTR...

Looking forward to a response!

Regards,
CTD and Dev Mister
Eternal-WoW Staff

The Patient
Banned
#19 Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 am by bleachdude999
Yes, but let me try to show an example, retail for example, they usually nerf/buff things by 10%-20% until feedback is placed, blantly putting 50% nerfs does nothing except make people angry because they have to use that to survive in PvP, and also the only thing you can do to stop DoTs as a hunter is to silencing shot the caster before he can do it intimidation etc... but hunter dmg is nerfed so you can't just kill fd priest in 2 seconds therefore 2 vamp touches later the hunter is dead. What are you gonna reply back to me? L2 kite? Los? yeah kiting a 40 yard ranged priest not gonna work and you'll die regardless how good you are for multiple classes on remorse. By the way about the paladin changes it is way overboard on my full donor paladin I'm healing 900k flashes of light with full donor and healing weapons on and wings hmm lets cast a holy light ---> 4.1m how does this explain anything balanced what are you gonna do make paladins like retail or something? People went on this server for a WOTLK private server not something so messed up that its almost like retail for some classes like come on. Plus 70% of the people on here are miserable from these changes including the horrendous new raid.. My friend had 25m hp as a druid in bearform with all defensives, boom insta one shot by fire boss inside VoA. You can't say something like "Oh you didn't l2 mechanic" because the aoe is instant and pretty much undodgeable so farewell to that place. And what about warriors? I haven't seen a donor warrior under 30 million health ever since this patch became live. Didn't nec nerf warrior hp because of this problem yet its on here even more OP? I respect the responses but like I said blantly throwing 50% nerfs does nothing but make people quit, complain, and further unbalancing the server even more.

Private
Donors
#20 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:56 am by deadlylord
And about the dks ye they were abit strong when ptr came, but you cant just nerf their dmg with 30% and 60% and buff useless spells like SS and nerf their survaivability if nekro wanted to make dks class cannons(like they are right now) they shoud have keepened the dmg and about deathcoil like i asked before how do you expect dk to kill range opponent with 200-300k from pets, which arent scaled 300k per 3 sec from all of the dots and 400k deathcoil wtf?

There are 3 ways how dks can be retweaked
1) revent all of the dmg nerfs, hp nerf or talents which give x% dmg reduction to be nerfed
2) obli and deathcoil nerfs to be 10-15%
3) everything to be reverted expect the death strike nerf and weps to be recreated
one hands to give x% bonus dmg x% less healing
two hand to give x% bonus healing x% less dmg

And btw i typed hundreds of time stuffs which can be changed, but no everybody were ignoring me and now what are you saying that you wanted feedback from the ptr topic, bullshits nekro dont care about people's oppinion he make the changed on his own and noone can change anything!
Bgnoobut 255 DK - Full Donor
Macros
DK Guide

Conqueror
Registered users
Topic locked Return to Archives Rate Topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average. • 101 posts • Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6